Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,051 members, 7,956,927 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

John Bray Visits The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa With His Team (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Bray Visits The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa With His Team (Photos) (25201 Views)

Bayo Omoboriowo Visits Aro Long Juju Tourist Site In Abia With His Team (Photos) / Tomorrow's Election: John Bray Addresses Nigerians In Pidgin / John Bray Visits Fayose Over Ekiti Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Bray Visits The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa With His Team (Photos) by livebynite: 4:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
How does this assist Nigeria stop the herdsmen or reduce the price of garri ? angry
Re: John Bray Visits The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa With His Team (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 4:53pm On Mar 07, 2018
RUBBISH
Re: John Bray Visits The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa With His Team (Photos) by easybussiness: 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2018
nigeria home for all
Re: John Bray Visits The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa With His Team (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2018
See stupidity sha?!
They are actually HONOURING colonial MASTERS ? shocked shocked shocked
Re: John Bray Visits The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa With His Team (Photos) by Demayour: 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
Adelaide2:
''Colonial Masters'' (emphasis on Masters) is embarrassing, demeaning and glorifying (non-self, in this case). Please change to ''Colonialists''

That's what they simply are "colonial masters". It might sound consoling to call them colonialists but that will be made possible if Nigeria had matured from 1960 till present day. But instead of maturing, it is 'de-maturing', these guys influence thus become colonial masters' influence. It's the bitter truth
Re: John Bray Visits The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa With His Team (Photos) by Adelaide2: 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2018
Demayour:

That's what they simply are "colonial masters". It might sound consoling to call them colonialists but that will be made possible if Nigeria had matured from 1960 till present day. But instead of maturing, it is 'de-maturing', these guys influence thus become colonial masters' influence. It's the bitter truth

Whatever suits ya'll. For me, I am only Nigerian by heritage. For all practical purposes as of today and going forward I am no longer Nigerian grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: John Bray Visits The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa With His Team (Photos) by Kc3000: 5:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
Your European oppressors told you they were your 'colonial masters', hundreds of years later you still grovel before them by holding unto this subjugating moniker. Why don't you call them by their proper name...WHITE THIEVES. This attitude of servitude must be abandoned for the Black man to make any significant progress.

1 Like

Re: John Bray Visits The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa With His Team (Photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 07, 2018
what is white man.. say no to racism
Re: John Bray Visits The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa With His Team (Photos) by Bjergtrolde: 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2018
Colonial masters? Who else uses this term apart from Africans?
Re: John Bray Visits The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa With His Team (Photos) by papauju(m): 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
LessNoise:
See how dirty it looks.....you cannot even plant flowers on it grin to die in Nigeria is a No No
you plant for your grandparents own? na your colonial master you want to plant for
Re: John Bray Visits The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa With His Team (Photos) by LessNoise: 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2018
papauju:
you plant for your grandparents own? na your colonial master you want to plant for

Lmao bro its only in Naija you guys bury in a private residence not here lol
Re: John Bray Visits The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa With His Team (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2018
please where can I find lord luggard grave we need to deal with that man , he must tell us why he merged Light and darkness together in the Name of 1 Nigeria... he must give account of this great evil against humanity
Re: John Bray Visits The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa With His Team (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 6:25pm On Mar 07, 2018
CaptainStephen:
I was surprised too, the sea current for that akassa / sangana no be here oh.
and pirates too.
Re: John Bray Visits The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa With His Team (Photos) by moshino(m): 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2018
LessNoise:
See how dirty it looks.....you cannot even plant flowers on it grin to die in Nigeria is a No No

Don't worry, they will plant flowers on your own, just do your part first.
Re: John Bray Visits The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa With His Team (Photos) by Adelaide2: 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2018
Kc3000:
Your European oppressors told you they were your 'colonial masters', hundreds of years later you still grovel before them by holding unto this subjugating moniker. Why don't you call them by their proper name...WHITE THIEVES. This attitude of servitude must be abandoned for the Black man to make any significant progress.

My point exactly in my first post. A lot of Nigerians suffer from white servitude mentality.

1 Like

Re: John Bray Visits The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa With His Team (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 6:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
kolafolabi:
Whats so special in this now... Do we have black slave graveyard abroad
we do bro
Re: John Bray Visits The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa With His Team (Photos) by CaptainStephen(m): 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2018
ruggedtimi:
and pirates too.
yeah but I am sure gunboats are within the vicinity, I enjoyed my stay there.
Re: John Bray Visits The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa With His Team (Photos) by wink2015(m): 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
Where is SENATOR BEN MURRAY BRUCE.

Come and see how rich your BAYELSA COUNTRY HOME IS?

BAYELSA STATE IS NOT ONLY RICH IN OIL AND GAS but in CLEAN BEACHES THAT CAN BOOST TOURISM.

Did I make common sense like SENATOR BEN MURRAY BRUCE?

Re: John Bray Visits The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa With His Team (Photos) by metroid(m): 7:39pm On Mar 07, 2018
The consular general in the first photo is like " Guys we made it alive" grin
Re: John Bray Visits The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa With His Team (Photos) by Ofodirinwa: 8:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
phreakabit:
See stupidity sha?!
They are actually HONOURING colonial MASTERS ? shocked shocked shocked

africans are disgraceful
Re: John Bray Visits The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa With His Team (Photos) by Kc3000: 9:02pm On Mar 07, 2018
Adelaide2:

My point exactly in my first post. A lot of Nigerians suffer from white servitude mentality.

I'm with you bro. It's terrible.
Re: John Bray Visits The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa With His Team (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:17pm On Mar 07, 2018
Adelaide2:
''Colonial Masters'' (emphasis on Masters) is embarrassing, demeaning and glorifying (non-self, in this case). Please change to ''Colonialists''

They were actually our colonial masters back then.
Re: John Bray Visits The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa With His Team (Photos) by OSUigbo: 12:10am On Mar 08, 2018
Adelaide2:
Calling them white nauseates me
Re: John Bray Visits The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa With His Team (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:20am On Mar 08, 2018
Re: John Bray Visits The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa With His Team (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:20am On Mar 08, 2018
CaptainStephen:
yeah but I am sure gunboats are within the vicinity, I enjoyed my stay there.
are you from Akassa
Re: John Bray Visits The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa With His Team (Photos) by CaptainStephen(m): 12:38am On Mar 08, 2018
ruggedtimi:
are you from Akassa
nope, I worked at brass/nembe axis then.
Re: John Bray Visits The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa With His Team (Photos) by ayodurodola(m): 7:48am On Mar 08, 2018
iTechnolomi:
here
lets talk dude.....
Re: John Bray Visits The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa With His Team (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:59am On Mar 08, 2018
CaptainStephen:
nope, I worked at brass/nembe axis then.
okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Buhari Did Not Release Details Of Stolen Asset Recovered– Lai Mohammed / Where Did A "Presiding Officer" Get The Money To Acquire 22 Properties From?-APC / Seyi Makinde Appoints Tamunominini Makinde Head Of State Agency For AIDS Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.