Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme (36677 Views)

Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola / Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' / We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by lexy2014: 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2018
deji17:

To you, it makes sense to hide such, but there is no need hiding anything in this case. Buhari's wife complained openly, while the Directors involved, provided the explanation to what the Presidents wife do not know. It shows their openness and desire not to hide it from the public. I cannot fault them on that. Like I wrote earlier you must wail, no matter the situation. The conversation started with how much was allocated for Aso Rock Clinic, but right now, your obsession is with the Presidents wife's complain and not what was released to the clinic.
there's what is called chain of command. If d oga of d director of aso rock clinic is my husband and we live in d same house doesnt it make sense 2 discuss d issue with him first b4 going public? So it's either he wasn't available 4 her 2 discuss it with him, or he was and wasn't interested in d issue maybe because London de there. If he was interested in d issue, then he would have directed his chief of staff 2 issue a query 2d director who will in turn provide d info u talked about 2 his ogas. Its as simple as that. We are still discussing d same issue cos u are d one who brought a link with buharis wife. It wasn't me, remember? So in d first place there was no need 4d public complain from wife and daughter cos there's nothing nigeriand could do about d situation. If there was need 2 complain they live with d president under d same roof except all this was just a circus 2 downplay d 3billion

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by buchilino(m): 9:33pm On Mar 07, 2018
sharpden:
Thank God there are still sensible people in the Senate.

BRO ITS ALL POLITICS, DINO N HIS GANG OF THIEVES DONT GIVE A SH!T ABOUT D YOUTHS
Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by soji73: 9:33pm On Mar 07, 2018
Let d Senate veto d bill

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by deji17: 9:39pm On Mar 07, 2018
lexy2014:
there's what is called chain of command. If d oga of d director of aso rock clinic is my husband and we live in d same house doesnt it make sense 2 discuss d issue with him first b4 going public? So it's either he wasn't available 4 her 2 discuss it with him, or he was and wasn't interested in d issue maybe because London de there. If he was interested in d issue, then he would have directed his chief of staff 2 issue a query 2d director who will in turn provide d info u talked about 2 his ogas. Its as simple as that. We are still discussing d same issue cos u are d one who brought a link with buharis wife. It wasn't me, remember? So in d first place there was no need 4d public complain from wife and daughter cos there's nothing nigeriand could do about d situation. If there was need 2 complain they live with d president under d same roof except all this was just a circus 2 downplay d 3billion

You got it all wrong. It does not work that way. The fact that they both sleep in the same room does not mean they will be exchanging notes about Nigeria.
The Aso Clinic is not a private clinic, that is why I urge yo to at least read the link I posted earlier where the Govt explains these things rather than wasting time over something that shows your deficient in knowledge. The clinic is a public one with over 10,000 patients on their register.
Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by berryfield(m): 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2018
sharpden:

https://www.headlineng.com/buharis-borrowed-pdp-specific-programme-dino-melaye/amp/
“If the Peace Corps is given an opportunity to exist, thousands will be employed and this will help to fight unemployment in this country.

We don't need more institutions to create employment for the youths... the existing ones are not saturated. Customs, immigration, NIA,DIA, Road safety, VIO,NSCDC, DSS, Police, Prisons, EFCC, NDLA,etc are understaffed. When they expanded more jobs will be created instead of duplication of roles.
Senator Dino should stop scoring cheap political points and instigating the already confused youths of this nation.
You ate no better than the other self serving senators.
You always make indicting statements when the odds are on you side....
Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2018
deji17:

You got it all wrong. It does not work that way. The fact that they both sleep in the same room does not mean they will be exchanging notes about Nigeria.
The Aso Clinic is not a private clinic, that is why I urge yo to at least read the link I posted earlier where the Govt explains these things rather than wasting time over something that shows your deficient in knowledge. The clinic is a public one with over 10,000 patients on their register.

Even the president is not as motivated about himself like you. Since 4-5hours you're on Buhari's matter. proves you're jobless and dont have a life outside the forum. Dont worry when its time for the president to leave this world, we'll use you for aboba ku. Rada rada oshi

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by possibility1234: 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2018
Who approved the loan?? Was it not you senators... Yeyee
Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by lexy2014: 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2018
deji17:

so are u trying 2 tell me there's no chain of command in d mgt of aso rock clinic? Are u trying to tell me that 4a woman and her daughter 2 share their experience about aso rock clinic with their husband is wrong?didn't u grow in a family? Didn't u observe ur parents and how they share d minutest details of their daily experiences with each other?being president and first lady doesn't change that. So If u aren't deficient in knowledge as u want me think, then u will understand how r/ships work b4 u jump 2 conclusions cos u read a newspaper article. 4d fact that it isn't a private clinic d more reason 4a chain of command

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by degamemaster(m): 10:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
Senator Dino Melaye, love him or hate him, is the new mouthpiece of the youths, yes, I can say that without any apologies to anyone. He has clearly demonstrated that youthful leadership with morale to speak truth to power is what is needed in that shithole to make it a habitable geographical area.

Where are the diehard zombies? Come and defend the indefensible dullardic ancestor from daura.
Ndi Ara!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by berryfield(m): 10:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
Omeokachie:
Dino is on his way back to the PDP.

With the APC national chairman firmly in the pockets of Yahaya Bello, coupled with the failed recall attempt, it is a no brainer that they will frustrate his return to the Senate under the platform of the APC.

Whilst the APC have succeeded in wrecking the country within 1yrs, it must be stated that Dino was one of those self-serving politicians that made current state of affair a reality.

He and Saraki only saw that they were dining with the devil during their struggle for SenateThe same thing happened when the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps was to be established; there was also the same leadership positions.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by deji17: 10:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
chocberry:

Even the president is not as motivated about himself like you. Since 4-5hours you're on Buhari's matter. proves you're jobless and dont have a life outside the forum. Dont worry when its time for the president to leave this world, we'll use you for aboba ku. Rada rada oshi

4 - 5 hours? Where were you those times? You have no idea. I do good for myself and my source of income has nothing to do with politics. You sound very frustrated with life, hence your vituperation.
Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 07, 2018
deji17:

4 - 5 hours? Where were you those times? You have no idea. I do good for myself and my source of income has nothing to do with politics. You sound very frustrated with life, hence your vituperation.

we go use yu do abobaku wen the time reaches. Mtchew. rada rada oshi

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by deji17: 10:17pm On Mar 07, 2018
chocberry:

we go use yu do abobaku wen the time reaches. Mtchew. rada rada oshi

Take this one take shut your mouth..

Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 07, 2018
deji17:

Take this one take shut your mouth..

the pipu are not deceived by your cheap blackmail

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by agbamasoe: 10:56pm On Mar 07, 2018
A Farmer who cannot farm always blame his hoe, apc all they know is to blame the past

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by dacostar: 11:03pm On Mar 07, 2018
Please get your fact right

A country’s debt is sustainable if it is able to finance its debt obligations without external help or going into default. This is the crux of the matter. Nigeria's borrowings and debts are sustainable because the present administration has been servicing the nation's debts as and when due and without recourse to external help. So why raise an unnecessary alarm?

Statistically, the rule is that we can begin to raise alarm about the debt and borrowing when the Debt/GDP ratio–which compares the size of a country’s debt to its economy crosses the threshold agreed upon internationally or the limits set by the government itself (that is the DMO).

In the case of Nigeria, the latest figure (2016) indicates that Nigeria’s Debt/GDP ratio was 17.11%, below the current Debt Management Threshold of 19.39%, and also below international peer-average of 56.00%.

The second metric of debt sustainability which is Debt Servicing/Government Revenue ratio–which compares how much a country pays in debt financing with how much it earns in a given period indicates a Debt Servicing/Government revenue ration of about 60%. This was above the DMO threshold of 28.00%.

Still, this hardly poses a problem, as long as the revenue Projections remain positive. Indeed, improved revenue mobilization by agencies of government in 2017 has resulted in a decline of the Debt Servicing/Government revenue from 60% in 2016 to 45% in 2017 according to the Federal Ministry of Finance.

So, Nigeria’s debt looks sustainable when you compare it to GDP, but much less so when we account for actual government revenues. The good thing is that the latter ratio is never used in the analysis of debt distress because it is assumed that at any given point in time, the government could cut expenditures to squeeze savings for debt servicing.

Obviously, in 2018, we will begin to see significantly reduced ratios since the economy has started to strongly recover after the painful exit from the economic slow down of 2015-2016. So cool down, there is no cause for alarm.

Some fine points:
a) You don't look at the stock of debt and conclude that it is a problem. You look at how and where the borrowed funds are applied, the debt carrying capacity of the country, the ability to repay, and its long-term sustainability. All these indicators are positive with respect to Nigeria. So where is the problem?

b) Unlike in the past, particularly under Jonathan's administration, when borrowed funds were looted or applied to unproductive ventures and consumption, now we can see that the borrowings are deployed to the critical infrastructures that could repay the debt over time: power, railways, and roads (Sukuk). In the long run, the country will be better positioned for infrastructure improvement and expansion to grow and diversify the economy and repay the debt without tears.

Case closed~~~
Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by Meritocracy: 11:44pm On Mar 07, 2018
Dino is talking nonsense because of his case with Federal Government, he wants to play politics to shut up federal government. Dino that's crying because of next year election where does he think federal government is getting money they paid him to buy fleet of cars or he get other job except politics. He should start by cutting his salary and allowance down by 80% to cut government spending.
Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 08, 2018
Despite all the borrowing , the amount allocated for education is petans. cry

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by slivertongue: 1:14am On Mar 08, 2018
For once i support GMB's action. Dino is tryin to score a political point wit peace corp. dey sud push more police jobs
Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by KanwuliaExtra: 3:02am On Mar 08, 2018
Arrrrrrrrrgh!
Dem nor gif am im own shia? shocked

What of all the recovered LOOT? ? ?

APC na waya oooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by Eagba(m): 6:57am On Mar 08, 2018
Y'll jumping about the rubbish the guy said. Apart from borrowing part though. We should be thinking of reducing recurrent expenditure and thinking of surgical means of solving problem

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by Corperadams: 10:14am On Mar 08, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
angry

I said this my months ago, but nairaland ignored it...cos I'm not a dino abi
hahaha funny u. no vex,,,, next time we will listen

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by sukar886: 2:39pm On Mar 08, 2018
Happy Birthday to Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, whose enduring legacies created more jobs for Nigerians than any Democratically elected President till date:

*Open University
*I C P C
*NHIS
*NAFDAC
*NECO
*NSCDC
*EFCC
*BPE
*FRCN 36 F.M stations nationwide e.t.c

Africa and the rest of the world adores this icon.
Though controversial, OBJ is outstanding . Baba remains Baba, for all ages. We may criticize him from time to time for human errors.

Long live OBJ of Africa....just to sign only peace corps buhari can't...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme by IdeyFindWife: 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2018
freeze001:

Leave these dead beings and zombies o! There is no cure for what ails them.

Shhh, zombies walketh amongst us!

They obviously go gaga when their race is spurned and will go any length in defending their Daura paymaster's interest including illegally issuing bans etc to people because Seun affords them that privilege!

I mean, who in their right mind, gets pained at two forum users gisting without mentioning or bullying each other or any other specific individual?

Who gets riled about faceless APC polithiefcians being referred to as zombies? Who gets miffed at all that except a mole in the ranks? A zombie sympathizer! Abegi, make dem shift!

It pains them to much when you remind them off their zombie status.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Simon Lalong Is New Governors Forum Chairman / Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries / Don’t Celebrate Yet, Akpabio Warns Udom Emmanuel After Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.