Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,342 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

How Technical Is The Uber Drivers Exam - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Technical Is The Uber Drivers Exam (337 Views)

Uber Drivers Needed 25k Weekly / Car Hire Purchase On The Uber And Bolt / Uber Drivers Needed In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Technical Is The Uber Drivers Exam by jobinfomania(m): 3:58pm On Mar 07, 2018
I said to myself "enough of all this car owner thingy with a lean account". its about time I started making money with this car.

imagine being with your girl in the car , after some cruzing around town your fuel finishes. now she expects you to fill up, probably hit some cool spot and spend some dough. She no no say nothing gum ur pocket.. All you gat is just a car and a flat pocket.

I sha know I aint the only dude who own a car (though presently unemployed) and sometimes cant afford to fuel it. omo its super embarrassing.

I made a decision to step up and start making income with what I have.

Now i don't know how technical the Uber drivers exam is.. I am hoping some good soul will give me clue....I heard they gat maths and other courses in the exam.. chai and e don tay wey person write exam. ;DI said to myself "enough of all this car owner thingy with a lean account". its about time I started making money with this car.

imagine being with your girl in the car , after some cruzing around town your fuel finishes. now she expects you to fill up, probably hit some cool spot and spend some dough. She no no say nothing gum ur pocket.. All you gat is just a car and a flat pocket.

I sha know I aint the only dude who own a car (though presently unemployed) and sometimes cant afford to fuel it. omo its super embarrassing.

I made a decision to step up and start making income with what I have.

Now i don't know how technical the Uber drivers exam is.. I am hoping some good soul will give me clue....I heard they gat maths and other courses in the exam.. chai and e don tay wey person write exam.

lala Abeg front page sharperly..
Re: How Technical Is The Uber Drivers Exam by Bennyranks: 6:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
I don't have any answers for you, but be encouraged and good luck. I'm sure things will work out fine for you.

(1) (Reply)

Entry:logistics Officer Needed At Agency For Technical Cooperation & Development / Female Media Executives/writers Needed At The Entrepreneur Africa Magazine / A Company On The Mainland Needs A Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.