Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

BBNaija: Cee-C And Alex In A Heated Argument (Video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Cee-C And Alex In A Heated Argument (Video) (27670 Views)

The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) / #bbnaija: Leo Denies Mocking Alex In New Video With Khloe / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C And Alex In A Heated Argument (Video) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
Abeg,when Be Time For Juventus Totheham?
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C And Alex In A Heated Argument (Video) by ikemesit4477: 6:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
newsynews:
It appears there's something hidden about Big Borther Naija 2018 housemate, Cee-C, which Uriel has noticed. The BBNaija 2017 housemate took to Instagram where she wrote:

Did Uriel just call Cee-C a troubled soul? Well below is a video showing Cee-C having a heated argument with fellow housemate, Alex.

From the little grabbed, Alex wanted to use Cee-C's duvet to clean her glasses but Cee-C objected by telling her not to try it.. Afterwards Alex asked her about something only to get snubbed. That led to an outburst from Alex which resulted in Cee-C calling her a fool.

Alex to Cee-C: the fact dat everyone can take ur bullshit doesn't mean I can.. If you have your issues with your Tobi, don't come transfer on me.

Cee-C to Alex: get the f$ck out of my bed..

Alex to Cee-C: come and carry me...(continued sitting on it)

Watch the rest in the video below

https://www.afroconfirm.com/bbnaija-2018-cee-c-alex-argument/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzQou9NPXvQ&feature=youtu.be

I don't even know people that vote and keep these bitch in the house, I can't waste my vote on her, that's why I can't vote lolu because of her!
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C And Alex In A Heated Argument (Video) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:33pm On Mar 07, 2018
Fabulousb36:
I'm glad Alex gave it back to her, she is just so rude and annoying

That's because many people in that house are tip toeing around her, hence she's on a roll & seem to be targeting certain people. People like her can read people well. They know exactly who to unleash their demons at & who they consider unfuckwithable. Most of the time it's about respect. They don't step the line with people they respect. Funny enough, I understand where she is coming from. It's not really about the people, she has unresolved issues within herself that she takes out on people at the slightest provocation. That's to mean, she uses people as her emotional punching bag. The girl is unwell.

In the same house, we'd both be disqualified. I swear.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C And Alex In A Heated Argument (Video) by pweetiedee(m): 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2018
ikemesit4477:
I don't even know people that vote and keep these bitch in the house, I can't waste my vote on her, that's why I can't vote lolu because of her!

People like her will vote for her. Its certain.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C And Alex In A Heated Argument (Video) by freeman95(m): 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2018
phintohlar:
o fe teri gba iku ni

Okay.....

Am sure you know , u have a very beautiful and curvy body?
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C And Alex In A Heated Argument (Video) by chiefojiji(m): 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2018
Anything relating to bbnaija, I don't want to chuck mouth again... I was in 1month nairaland wilderness cus I didn't mind my business about it
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C And Alex In A Heated Argument (Video) by kennyrachael(f): 7:36pm On Mar 07, 2018
newsynews:
It appears there's something hidden about Big Borther Naija 2018 housemate, Cee-C, which Uriel has noticed. The BBNaija 2017 housemate took to Instagram where she wrote:

[quote author=chiefojiji post=65645080]Anything relating to bbnaija, I don't want to chuck mouth again... I was in 1month nairaland wilderness cus I didn't mind my business about it
[quote author=newsynews post=65640862]It appears there's something hidden about Big Borther Naija 2018 housemate, Cee-C, which Uriel has noticed. The BBNaija 2017 housemate took to Instagram where she wrote:

Nawa o
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C And Alex In A Heated Argument (Video) by kennyrachael(f): 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2018
achiever12:
DSTV has banned the video
I even tried to open d video
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C And Alex In A Heated Argument (Video) by Arckeen: 8:08pm On Mar 07, 2018
Khd95:
pleaase somebody remind me again,whats cee-c sad sad

i can only remember vitamin c,nutri-c and etc grin cheesy cool
credit card
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C And Alex In A Heated Argument (Video) by BENEAMATA: 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
ibori1:
Teddy A: That guy with his eczema body. Person when pride wan kill na una wan vote for?
Una foolish oooo. Mumu boy wen no get talent.A fool at 40. Banging and changing styles inside toilet. With his smelly hair. Alpha male with pot belle and yellow teeth
Shior
Miracle: Omo fine boy. Fine boy kee U dere. Na face U wan take win 45m abi na to bang innocent Nina. Saying ur body is my body?
If I slap U ehn, with ur small thin legs, one minute man like You,if I bite ur ear enh.
Leo: Your left eye there, fisting small pikin like Alex, dey bend mouth dey talk while winking.
Mannerism kee u there.
Anything business sense, business sense. U sabi business nai u dey here dey fool ursef?
Make konji kee u dere, with ur breast waist.
Rico: las las na food go kee u. Na food wen u dey cook u wan take win 45m abi or na u song Emotions?
The suffer ursef dey talk of poverty, Mumu like U.
Cool boy kee u dere. If I hold u ehn, I go brrak ur leg. with ur meme face.continue ur aproko okay.
Tobi: Mumu wen dey fool himsef around woman.
Las las na Pussy go kee U. Small boy wen wan chop big fish, with na native follow come muscle....
Begging up and down like beggar. Your mumu go long.Yoruba demon my foot
Lolu: Smallie wen dey claim wise man. Dey tell me to look at u make u burst my brain. Are u mad? If I hold u na me go literally burst ur brain. make konji kee u dere. Abaka like u. small like native fowl.
No entertainment in dis houz
Nobody deserve the money. If he bad well well make Snake swallow am. Which kain nonsense be this.....
Infact, BIGGIE UR FADA!
LWKMD ! ! ! Ah God, who be this wey i come jam for nairaland again? Drowning in laughter here.SOME ONE GET ME OUTTA HERE! ! !

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C And Alex In A Heated Argument (Video) by Bellarod05: 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2018
XhosaNostra:

That's because many people in that house are tip toeing around her, hence she's on a roll & seem to be targeting certain people. People like her can read people well. They know exactly who to unleash their demons at & who they consider unfuckwithable. Most of the time it's about respect. They don't step the line with people they respect. Funny enough, I understand where she is coming from. It's not really about the people, she has unresolved issues within herself that she takes out on people at the slightest provocation. That's to mean, she uses people as her emotional punching bag. The girl is unwell.

In the same house, we'd both be disqualified. I swear.
Notwithstanding, I dislike that Alex too ,She knows how to bring a demon out of someone,she was the first to quarrel with Khloe too,She is brainless and can't contribute anything meaningful in the house,but na to dance and shake ass na she only sabi...Ceec is very temperamental and need deliverance....
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C And Alex In A Heated Argument (Video) by Arckeen: 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
ibori1:
Teddy A: That guy with his eczema body. Person when pride wan kill na una wan vote for?
Una foolish oooo. Mumu boy wen no get talent.A fool at 40. Banging and changing styles inside toilet. With his smelly hair. Alpha male with pot belle and yellow teeth
Shior
Miracle: Omo fine boy. Fine boy kee U dere. Na face U wan take win 45m abi na to bang innocent Nina. Saying ur body is my body?
If I slap U ehn, with ur small thin legs, one minute looooool bad man man like You,if I bite ur ear enh.
Leo: Your left eye there, fisting small pikin like Alex, dey bend mouth dey talk while winking.
Mannerism kee u there.
Anything business sense, business sense. U sabi business nai u dey here dey fool ursef?
Rico: las las na food go kee u. Na food wen u dey cook u wan take win 45m abi or na u song Emotions?
Cool boy kee u dere. If I hold u ehn, I go brrak ur leg. with ur meme face.continue ur aproko okay.
Las las na Pussy go kee U. Small boy wen wan chop big fish, with na native follow come muscle....
Lolu: Smallie wen dey claim wise man. Dey tell me to look at u make u burst my brain. Are u mad? If I hold u na me go literally burst ur brain. make konji kee u dere. Abaka like u. small like native fowl.
Nobody deserve the money. If he bad well well make Snake swallow am. Which kain nonsense be this.....
Infact, BIGGIE UR FADA!
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C And Alex In A Heated Argument (Video) by ikemesit4477: 8:17pm On Mar 07, 2018
pweetiedee:

People like her will vote for her. Its certain.

she a kind of lady that can kill her husband, when having misunderstanding! So is written all over her!
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C And Alex In A Heated Argument (Video) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2018
Bellarod05:
Notwithstanding, I dislike that Alex too ,She knows how to bring a demon out of someone,she was the first to quarrel with Khloe too,She is brainless and can't contribute anything meaningful in the house,but na to dance and shake ass na she only sabi...Ceec is very temperamental and need deliverance....

I agree with you there lol. She's also very immature.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C And Alex In A Heated Argument (Video) by OKorowanta: 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2018
ibori1:
Shior
If I slap U ehn, with ur small thin legs, one minute man like You,if I bite ur ear enh.
Mannerism kee u there.
Infact, BIGGIE UR FADA!

Lol
Abaka like you grin
Dis one must be waffi.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C And Alex In A Heated Argument (Video) by amazon14: 9:13pm On Mar 07, 2018
I see all the comments here was against cee c.

But let me ask why is everyone looking for her trouble?
Why should Alex sit on her bed at the use thee duvet to clean her cup?
That's disgusting
Pls they should free her, its not easy suffere the pain of betrayal.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C And Alex In A Heated Argument (Video) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 9:24pm On Mar 07, 2018
phintohlar:
o fe teri gba iku ni

Eyiwunmi o wun o
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C And Alex In A Heated Argument (Video) by cotzywitzy(m): 11:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
Watch video here...

http://dailypost.ng/2018/03/07/bbnaija-2018-cee-c-alex-fight-video/

DSTV agent Oya go block am again
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C And Alex In A Heated Argument (Video) by OSUigbo: 12:08am On Mar 08, 2018
Pavore8:
Ayam tired.. I'm just tired, so tired of this cee-c
Your days are numbered...
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C And Alex In A Heated Argument (Video) by Bobby808: 3:17am On Mar 08, 2018
Fabulousb36:
I'm glad Alex gave it back to her, she is just so rude and annoying
can we kick this small devil cee c out of bb this week?
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C And Alex In A Heated Argument (Video) by Bobby808: 3:20am On Mar 08, 2018
delzbaba:
nobody is complete in this life
that cee c own too much. Devilish girl
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C And Alex In A Heated Argument (Video) by ibori1(m): 10:35am On Mar 08, 2018
BENEAMATA:
LWKMD ! ! ! Ah God, who be this wey i come jam for nairaland again? Drowning in laughter here.SOME ONE GET ME OUTTA HERE! ! !
grin
BENEAMATA:
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C And Alex In A Heated Argument (Video) by ibori1(m): 10:36am On Mar 08, 2018
OKorowanta:

Lol Abaka like you grin Dis one must be waffi.

lol..

Area......
#rep.warri.to.d.fullest
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C And Alex In A Heated Argument (Video) by phintohlar(f): 11:39pm On Mar 08, 2018
Blackfyre:

Even the Karishikas say the truth.
You say warrrt
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C And Alex In A Heated Argument (Video) by phintohlar(f): 11:40pm On Mar 08, 2018
DSDLIVEREPORT:

Eyiwunmi o wun o
toto loso

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Poster Of K.Brule On Keke In Warri (Photo) / BBNaija: I Have Fallen Stupidly For Teddy-A – Bambam / 10 Most Popular James Bond Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.