Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Bbnaija:Every Time I See Cee-c I See A Troubled Soul– Uriel Oputa - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija:Every Time I See Cee-c I See A Troubled Soul– Uriel Oputa (342 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C "I Will Bleep Tobi Up On A Higher Level". OAP Toolz Reacts / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / #BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can Make N45 Million In One Week!" Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija:Every Time I See Cee-c I See A Troubled Soul– Uriel Oputa by Ekekester(m): 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2018
Former big brother Naija housemate, Uriel Oputa has reached out to Cee-C who many viewers of the show have tagged the most controversial housemate, Cee-C has been involved in several heated arguments with some of the housemates. Uriel shared a photo of Cee-C and said she will like to meet her and also said she needs guidance.

According to her, every time she sees Cee-C, she sees a troubled soul. She shared a photo of her and wrote;

“Whats your opinion Here’s mine…every time I see this young woman I see a troubled soul.. someone who has a lot bottled up.. I heard she said she would love to meet me.. I would love to meet her 2.. this young woman needs guidance, not only from me but from other women if you ever meet her..oh and a little pinch�. I’M VOTING FOR EVERYONE”

Cee-C, recently opened up about her relationship status. According to her, she is single and searching but not available to just anyone. She became a household name across the country for the role she played and is playing in the life of another housemate, Tobi, has actually shocked viewers with her statement.

Apart from the fact that everyone believes her relationship with Tobi in the house might not be so real, no one would ever believe she is not attached to some guy outside of the Big Brother Naija show. She stated that though she is searching but she is not making herself available to just any kind of guy.

Source: http://www.asonaija.com.ng/2018/03/bbnaija-every-time-i-see-cee-c-i-see.html

(1) (Reply)

See How Nigeria Voted For The Nominated #bbnaija Pairs / America VS Nigeria 3: A Short Comedy Skit By A Nairalander. / Can't Believe It When I Saw This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.