Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Why Are Nigerian Men Fools - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Nigerian Men Fools (432 Views)

FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots / Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' / Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Men Fools by babasolution: 6:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
i used to be a strong critic of feminism and women empowerment because i felt men have better critical reasoning and better judgement,also other great countries have been largely rule by men eg the usa,but lately i have come to observe that there seems to be an anomaly in africa,could that be the reason africa has been historically taken advantage of , cheated ,enslaved and is poor?? what i observed is that African men are not critical in their reasoning,we are also largely very gullible,cowardly,emotional and unserious,we so much pride ourselves in doing negative things,we are so submissive to other races of men,yet we are callous to ourselves and our women,African women have observed,reason more critically,are less emotional,are generally serious and braver than we African men.I think we men need to ponder on these things.In general i think African men are weak,we pride ourselves with being physically strong but it hasnt help us in any way even in warfare,has we have historically lost more wars with other races of men,African men seem to be less intelligent than their women and other races men,i am a full African man,so this is not to castigate,but to state what exist,I think we African men need to withdraw ponder,to change things,especially we the younger generation.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Atiku:'If We Get Nigerians Working Again Intellectual Property Owners Will Enjoy / Abia Govt Announces Plans For Enyimba Economic City / The Cattle's Prayer - One Every Nigerian Must Pray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.