Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Anita Dhunwantee Edun: Denrele's Indian Mother Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Dhunwantee Edun: Denrele's Indian Mother Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) (49689 Views)

Samuel Ogulu's Birthday: Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother Celebrates Her Husband / Denrele Edun At His Matriculation In UNILAG In 1998: Throwback Photos / Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anita Dhunwantee Edun: Denrele's Indian Mother Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by EmagNig(m): 8:08pm On Mar 07, 2018
Popular OAP Denrele Edun's mother's birthday is today, 7th March and the outspoken celebrity has taken to Instagram to write a heartfelt birthday message to her.

According to Denrele, whose mum is an Indian, he has not set his eyes on her for 18 year now since she left the shores of Nigeria after going through some down-time while in the country.

Read his birthday Message below: https://www.instagram.com/p/BgB3XdPApR_/?hl=en&taken-by=denrele_edun

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY GORGEOUS MUM; ANITA DHUNWANTEE EDUN aka MAMA RELE.

Havent seen you in 18 YEARS but you are the reason i'm a FIGHTER! Stumbled on your old Mauritius Passport today and it brought back memories of all the sacrifices you made for us all, especially ME.

As a Foreigner on the Nigerian soil, you never thought of running back to Mauritius and India with us kids even when our Dad was out of work (severally) and when you had to survive constant bickering and antagonizing fights with his relatives.

Even when we left our Duplex and moved to an uncompleted building and finally to the hellish cramped ONE ROOM in the family house, You found ways to provide even if it meant starving yourself. You instilled so much strength in me to carry our family along!

You never liked any of my girlfriends but I can forgive you now.
You didn't earn more than Papa (even when you secured work for him), but you sure worked a lot more.
Juggling your job and looking after your family,
I can image how at the end of each day, you always felt sore.
Don’t think that your efforts are going unnoticed,
We all appreciate everything you do,
We are always looking for ways to show our love,
So that we can give back bit by bit, to you.
We know you don’t expect anything in return,
For all the hard work you do for us and Papa,
But I realize that it must take superhuman strength,
To keep everyone happy and glad.
So today, we celebrate your life
A woman who is not just a wife and a mother,
But a woman who is beautiful and so loving,
That just being around her is one of life’s treasure!

My AMAZING MUM currently lives in Dublin, Ireland and even though it's been over 18 years since she left the shores of Nigeria (on my insistence)...I've decided that our reunion would be my BIRTHDAY GIFT!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!

https://lailasnews.com/denrele-pens-a-heartfelt-birthday-message-to-his-indian-mum/

10 Likes

Re: Anita Dhunwantee Edun: Denrele's Indian Mother Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Ayodejioak(m): 8:20pm On Mar 07, 2018
This dude was weird from birth

The straights deny him

Even the gay run from him

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Dhunwantee Edun: Denrele's Indian Mother Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by dapsoneh: 8:20pm On Mar 07, 2018
Your mama be Indian? Quite unbelivable

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Dhunwantee Edun: Denrele's Indian Mother Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by justi4jesu(f): 8:20pm On Mar 07, 2018
cool cool cool
Re: Anita Dhunwantee Edun: Denrele's Indian Mother Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by fullstreets: 8:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
No wonder, this explains the source of your being a #Charlie Charlie #

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Dhunwantee Edun: Denrele's Indian Mother Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
I can see where it came from

1 Like

Re: Anita Dhunwantee Edun: Denrele's Indian Mother Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by TheUbermensch: 8:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
Derenle.

The only homosexual Nigerians are comfortable with.

Yer they criticize Bobrisky...for not being hypocritic.

25 Likes

Re: Anita Dhunwantee Edun: Denrele's Indian Mother Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by xpressng(m): 8:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
cute woman..
Re: Anita Dhunwantee Edun: Denrele's Indian Mother Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by proprince(m): 8:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
So his mum is Indian

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Dhunwantee Edun: Denrele's Indian Mother Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by phranklyn92(m): 8:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
Awwww his mum's soooo cute embarassed

19 Likes

Re: Anita Dhunwantee Edun: Denrele's Indian Mother Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
Ok
Re: Anita Dhunwantee Edun: Denrele's Indian Mother Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Notmyproblem: 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
With all his money he can't get a visa to go see his mom?

Sorry for the poor Indian woman wey go marry Yoruba demon thinking sey she marry husband. grin

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Anita Dhunwantee Edun: Denrele's Indian Mother Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Baawaa(m): 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
No wonder this guy is malfunctioning grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Anita Dhunwantee Edun: Denrele's Indian Mother Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by adaksbullet: 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
Am now knew while derele ebu his always did like an weyre man angry angry angry

There's is no idia pples that his no haved atom off weyre on their body angry angry angry

Looked their films,, they are alway danced when they are surposed too be knacking angry angry angry

10 Likes

Re: Anita Dhunwantee Edun: Denrele's Indian Mother Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by TEYA: 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
She was tormented by her in-laws, you would expect that after that experience, she would spare other women the same trouble, but she towed exactly the same path. Women why are 90% of you opposed to your son's wives and girlfriends? Shebi if they leave your sons for you na you go dey bleep them? Mstchew. That's how a girl I was toasting started asking if my mother was alive. (Imagine the witch!) Na so I cut out! That witch will expect to live long to see her grand children yet she doesn't want same for her man's mum!

13 Likes

Re: Anita Dhunwantee Edun: Denrele's Indian Mother Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by zlantanfan: 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
Na person mama fine like this?

3 Likes

Re: Anita Dhunwantee Edun: Denrele's Indian Mother Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Sleekbaby(f): 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2018
Beautiful woman

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Dhunwantee Edun: Denrele's Indian Mother Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by eagleeye2: 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2018
front page with one comment. I must be celebrity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Dhunwantee Edun: Denrele's Indian Mother Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2018
wow. no wonder
Re: Anita Dhunwantee Edun: Denrele's Indian Mother Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Patrick33(m): 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2018
are we Fedex or dhl?? Should we take the letter to india and show her? Abi the mother is on instagram?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Dhunwantee Edun: Denrele's Indian Mother Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by BabyApple(m): 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2018
So this guy mama is from ....

1 Like

Re: Anita Dhunwantee Edun: Denrele's Indian Mother Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Bossontop(m): 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2018
grin cheesy
Nice one
Re: Anita Dhunwantee Edun: Denrele's Indian Mother Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by JewelRegi(f): 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2018
Wow!
Re: Anita Dhunwantee Edun: Denrele's Indian Mother Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Olu317(m): 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2018
Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Anita Dhunwantee Edun: Denrele's Indian Mother Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by eseveli(m): 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2018
no wonder

1 Like

Re: Anita Dhunwantee Edun: Denrele's Indian Mother Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Gangster1ms: 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2018
Na wa o.. so this guy na half indian. That him mama try wella.. this country sabi frustrate person. Thank God u are now in dublin

8 Likes

Re: Anita Dhunwantee Edun: Denrele's Indian Mother Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by kelvyn7: 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Anita Dhunwantee Edun: Denrele's Indian Mother Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2018
She looks like DEEPIKA PADUKONE.. Bollywood fans will know her.

6 Likes

Re: Anita Dhunwantee Edun: Denrele's Indian Mother Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by blessedweapon(m): 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2018
Wey her recent pictures naa??

Something must be fishy

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chidinma Leilani Aaron Is Engaged / The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers / Cee-c Bares Cleavage As She Rocks Fabulous Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.