Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Boko Haram Kills Lieutenant-Colonel Mamudu In Borno (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills Lieutenant-Colonel Mamudu In Borno (photos) (38479 Views)

Buhari Promotes Lamidi Adeosun To Lieutenant General / Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos / Lieutenant-Colonel AE Mamudu Killed By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lieutenant-Colonel Mamudu In Borno (photos) by Reference(m): 8:27am On Mar 08, 2018
Our Vietnam...... when will the authorities start to do the right thing.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lieutenant-Colonel Mamudu In Borno (photos) by kingsmaila(m): 8:39am On Mar 08, 2018
These men are dying to keep us safe and alive. May his soul rest in peace and may God protect the soldiers and other security personnel in the discharge of their duty.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lieutenant-Colonel Mamudu In Borno (photos) by Livi2020(m): 8:53am On Mar 08, 2018
What did Buratai have to say about this....?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lieutenant-Colonel Mamudu In Borno (photos) by Assassin101: 9:01am On Mar 08, 2018
e ya, his monkey will surely miss him. Not unless it's d same monkey that absconded with our millions

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lieutenant-Colonel Mamudu In Borno (photos) by bionixs: 9:14am On Mar 08, 2018
Jibeh1:
This is now like a movie... Sad sad one
imagine,wasting good men fighting avoidable and senseless war
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lieutenant-Colonel Mamudu In Borno (photos) by bionixs: 9:16am On Mar 08, 2018
Chiefpriest1:
Happened over a week ago. Don't make me sad all over again. Nigeria shall overcome these beasts!

beast we created
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lieutenant-Colonel Mamudu In Borno (photos) by benzion72(m): 9:29am On Mar 08, 2018
Where is Liar M. Thought he said APC is has crushed Boko Haram
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lieutenant-Colonel Mamudu In Borno (photos) by 400billionman: 10:01am On Mar 08, 2018
1x2x3:
I feel no pity at this point. I don't even see any reasonable thing in this shithole people should be staking their life for. The grand patron will keep releasing BH members then give them huge ransoms to reinforce.
smh pesin wey no get sense no dey take good advice
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lieutenant-Colonel Mamudu In Borno (photos) by Boyooosa(m): 10:23am On Mar 08, 2018
godofuck231:

Have you ever heard of Chris kyle, , have you heard of combat engineers or defence contractors?
military engineering is that engineer activity undertaken, regardless of component or service, to shape the physical operating environment. Military engineering incorporates support to maneuver and to the force as a whole, including military engineering functions such as engineer support to force protection, counter-improvised explosive devices, environmental protection, engineer intelligence and military search.

The word engineer was initially used in the context of warfare, dating back to 1325 when engine’er (literally, one who operates an engine) referred to "a constructor of military engines".In this context, "engine" referred to a military machine, i. e., a mechanical contraption used in war (for example, a catapult).

As the design of civilian structures such as bridges and buildings developed as a technical discipline, the term civil engineering entered the lexicon as a way to distinguish between those specializing in the construction of such non-military projects and those involved in the older discipline. As the prevalence of civil engineering outstripped engineering in a military context and the number of disciplines expanded, the original military meaning of the word “engineering” is now largely obsolete. In its place, the term "military engineering" has come to be used.

They are also known as sappers or pioneers and recently they constructed a road leading into Sambisa Forest, I mean Gwoza-Yamtake-Bita-Tokumbere-Sambisa and Gwoza-Yamtake-Bita roads being built in combat zones, as for your question defence contractors are known to carry out tasks in combat zones too, they are experts in this so leave the rest to them what we need is a leader that's willing, which we don't have, and a lot of concrete cement and steel, which we have in abundance in nigeria.
My brother, your write up here is much of theoretical than practical. Fine, they constructed a road or roads, road they wish to route, they decided it, not necessarily needed to be preplanned, it/they were fabricated and not provisioned in the mapped layout of those geographical areas. My point is that, u can compare road creation to perimeter fencing in this kind of situation, it is highly demanding and capital intensive compared to the picture u r painting here.
I quite agree with u on the political will but rest assured that no reasonable person will overlook ur theorem if its quite explorable and worthwhile.
I think the political will to go all out and fish them out to the deadliest hole will be more effective.
You can't start building perimeter fencing in a place where you don't even know the shape nor where the enemies' base is.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lieutenant-Colonel Mamudu In Borno (photos) by godofuck231: 1:22pm On Mar 08, 2018
Boyooosa:

My brother, your write up here is much of theoretical than practical. Fine, they constructed a road or roads, road they wish to route, they decided it, not necessarily needed to be preplanned, it/they were fabricated and not provisioned in the mapped layout of those geographical areas. My point is that, u can compare road creation to perimeter fencing in this kind of situation, it is highly demanding and capital intensive compared to the picture u r painting here.
I quite agree with u on the political will but rest assured that no reasonable person will overlook ur theorem if its quite explorable and worthwhile.
I think the political will to go all out and fish them out to the deadliest hole will be more effective.
You can't start building perimeter fencing in a place where you don't even know the shape nor where the enemies' base is.

The great Wall of China stopped the haun invaders from attacking China, the south fence in (executive order 13767) prototypes have already begun, and death of drug mules have spiked by 17%, the money spent on oil subsidy and recovered looks will suffice, trust me if our leaders have an average IQ this would have been the first line of defence against Boko Haram being backed by isis in niger republic, our tactical snipers and and special forces are capable of holding formations while QRF will deliver if need be air drops and Aerial drone from UCAV 9000 will dominate the air power,

Re: Boko Haram Kills Lieutenant-Colonel Mamudu In Borno (photos) by Boyooosa(m): 2:15pm On Mar 08, 2018
godofuck231:

The great Wall of China stopped the haun invaders from attacking China, the south fence in (executive order 13767) prototypes have already begun, and death of drug mules have spiked by 17%, the money spent on oil subsidy and recovered looks will suffice, trust me if our leaders have an average IQ this would have been the first line of defence against Boko Haram being backed by isis in niger republic, our tactical snipers and and special forces are capable of holding formations while QRF will deliver if need be air drops and Aerial drone from UCAV 9000 will dominate the air power,
The great wall of China was built against invaders, invaders underlined. Biko haram are not invaders, they reside and dwell with us. They are a unit of us, they are only organised criminals within us. So how do you start constructing a fence with your own unknown enemy? They are part of the system. Their case is just like a case of somebody locking door to himself for safety, after locking the door, he puts on the light and turns back to see a snake in the small room.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lieutenant-Colonel Mamudu In Borno (photos) by godofuck231: 3:10pm On Mar 08, 2018
Boyooosa:

The great wall of China was built against invaders, invaders underlined. Biko haram are not invaders, they reside and dwell with us. They are a unit of us, they are only organised criminals within us. So how do you start constructing a fence with your own unknown enemy? They are part of the system. Their case is just like a case of somebody locking door to himself for safety, after locking the door, he puts on the light and turns back to see a snake in the small room.
U don't see things like a military man, sorry I forgot, there's what u call internal security control, trans boarder movement of arms and insurgents has made the war of terror a hydra effect situation, if you know the head to cut, u will kill the hydra, cut off the supply of manpower and arms, food and machines and u will have a crippling effect on them, the boarders are porous, if we lock down the boarders and initiate blackout ops, sever all satellite and radio coms, that snake in the room will be a lizard
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lieutenant-Colonel Mamudu In Borno (photos) by Boyooosa(m): 3:43pm On Mar 08, 2018
godofuck231:
U don't see things like a military man, sorry I forgot, there's what u call internal security control, trans boarder movement of arms and insurgents has made the war of terror a hydra effect situation, if you know the head to cut, u will kill the hydra, cut off the supply of manpower and arms, food and machines and u will have a crippling effect on them, the boarders are porous, if we lock down the boarders and initiate blackout ops, sever all satellite and radio coms, that snake in the room will be a lizard
How they get supplies still baffles me; food, drugs and their basic needs. I guess u r dropping the idea of building fence right now rather focusing on creating an imaginary fence or barrier. I mean blockage to all supplies in and out, stop all funds as much as possible, foods, weapons and raise their hope by prompting them to come out of their comfort zone, after that, let the confrontation begins. It is Also very paramount to lend the service of the locals: OPC, Arewa and Bakassi, they all have vital roles to play. Starting up a fence project can be futuristic to avoid subsequent occurrence not an immediate solution. People are dying daily bro.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lieutenant-Colonel Mamudu In Borno (photos) by godofuck231: 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2018
Boyooosa:

How they get supplies still baffles me; food, drugs and their basic needs. I guess u r dropping the idea of building fence right now rather focusing on creating an imaginary fence or barrier. I mean blockage to all supplies in and out, stop all funds as much as possible, foods, weapons and raise their hope by prompting them to come out of their comfort zone, after that, let the confrontation begins. It is Also very paramount to lend the service of the locals: OPC, Arewa and Bakassi, they all have vital roles to play. Starting up a fence project can be futuristic to avoid subsequent occurrence not an immediate solution. People are dying daily bro.
The most critical part of any military operations is to Establish communications, reinforcements,ammunition lines, food-water-medics, and follow-on forces , build the fence and five will wider, Nigerian politicians know the solution to end the insurgency,
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lieutenant-Colonel Mamudu In Borno (photos) by godofuck231: 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
Boyooosa:

The most critical part of any military operations is to Establish communications, reinforcements,ammunition lines, food-water-medics, and follow-on forces , build the fence and five will wider, only then the rule of covert warfare will prevail, a wise man once said "attack and the world would yield" it's time we attacked BH at the boarder not within the innocent civilians
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lieutenant-Colonel Mamudu In Borno (photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 7:19am On Mar 09, 2018
winj3:

boko haram will not succeed without Nigerian military and government connections - they have access to agents, spies and members entrenched inside Nigerian government and military. I bet they receive text messages and info from DHQ, soldiers and politicians.

One theory is that Buhari and some Northerners started it as backup in case they did not win elections, afterwards the organization went rogue and they have problems controlling the many factions that emerged from it - it is the same with Fulani herdsmen, an invasion of Southern and middle belt lands that can no longer be controlled by the same people who started it.
you are absolutely right.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Lieutenant-Colonel Mamudu In Borno (photos) by hausadreturn(m): 8:36am On Mar 10, 2018
Bigval5:

Of course
i doubt that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Buhari Have A University Degree? / Buhari Presented With His National ID Card (Photos) / I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.