Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

The Double Standard Of Presidential Aide, Lauretta Onochie (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Double Standard Of Presidential Aide, Lauretta Onochie (video) (15826 Views)

BREAKING: Atiku Files N2.5bn Libel Suit Against Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie / Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate / "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Double Standard Of Presidential Aide, Lauretta Onochie (video) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 07, 2018
She lacks quality content in her words. Nonentity flowing too often.

1 Like

Re: The Double Standard Of Presidential Aide, Lauretta Onochie (video) by jodeci(m): 11:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
Smelling thing.

1 Like

Re: The Double Standard Of Presidential Aide, Lauretta Onochie (video) by oluwaahmed: 11:12pm On Mar 07, 2018
Please which social media is the president being shown love? I hope it's not here bcoz if buhari open thread 4 nairaland about herdsmen, e'en fit get stroke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Double Standard Of Presidential Aide, Lauretta Onochie (video) by AreaFada2: 11:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
Who even grants this woman audience?

Does it mean our media people are totally jobless or have nothing better to do? shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: The Double Standard Of Presidential Aide, Lauretta Onochie (video) by Awoo88: 12:05am On Mar 08, 2018
NaijaMutant:
I'm bewildered! how can a renowned dullard like buhari surround himself with daft people

This is the highest level of stupidity
The measure of genus sometime is the type of person one surrounds him/her self with. You can't be daft and be surrounded by smart people.

2 Likes

Re: The Double Standard Of Presidential Aide, Lauretta Onochie (video) by jamael(m): 12:05am On Mar 08, 2018
teelaw4life:

People wey compile this video na fool...aswear. Can't stop laughing... grin grin grin

As in eh. They are too much. The compilation of her different conflicting statements are wonderful enough. But backing it up with appropriate songs to further buttress the point is WAY TOO GOOD AND EXQUISITE.

Thumbs up to the editors.

2 Likes

Re: The Double Standard Of Presidential Aide, Lauretta Onochie (video) by AmAlbert(m): 12:39am On Mar 08, 2018
Please is she not the woman they said she's mad?

2 Likes

Re: The Double Standard Of Presidential Aide, Lauretta Onochie (video) by KanwuliaExtra: 2:49am On Mar 08, 2018
Hmmmmmm

Mrs. Reuben Abati! grin
Re: The Double Standard Of Presidential Aide, Lauretta Onochie (video) by judgedredd22(m): 2:56am On Mar 08, 2018
annnikky:
Come n force him to tell u those behind it... Useless woman undecided

the thing tire person o!

my runaway lover, how far na? grin grin grin you just dey fresh anyhow, na which man milk you dey drink laidis!? grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Double Standard Of Presidential Aide, Lauretta Onochie (video) by cooldipo(m): 3:28am On Mar 08, 2018
Self preservation!

She is not there to serve you and I..... Rather to help her pay master dodge the bullet!

1 Like

Re: The Double Standard Of Presidential Aide, Lauretta Onochie (video) by freshboi88: 7:02am On Mar 08, 2018
As a supporter of buhari, I agree with the wailers, this govt is d worst govt and has failed.

1 Like

Re: The Double Standard Of Presidential Aide, Lauretta Onochie (video) by achiever12: 7:05am On Mar 08, 2018
olahero:
Tuface no free money for you guys again, invest in legal business and you guys should stopped depending on free money.

Anyone who still thinks Nigerians are protesting because politicians can't steal is a refined idiot.
Re: The Double Standard Of Presidential Aide, Lauretta Onochie (video) by CioAngels(f): 10:01am On Mar 08, 2018
Lauretta herself does not sound like someone who is sure of what she is saying. Anyway, she has to earn her salary and steal enough before the next dispensation.

1 Like

Re: The Double Standard Of Presidential Aide, Lauretta Onochie (video) by annnikky(f): 12:21pm On Mar 08, 2018
judgedredd22:

the thing tire person o!

my runaway lover, how far na? grin grin grin you just dey fresh anyhow, na which man milk you dey drink laidis!? grin grin
grin grin

I dey around ooo just that we want the dullard to go back to daura undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Hope For South Eastern President Dims / Shehu Shagari Celebrates His 93rd Birthday Today / Why I Won’t Complete Projects Initiated By Akpabio – Gov Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.