Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Pastor Chris Prays Against Those Behind Violence In Our Country [Video] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Prays Against Those Behind Violence In Our Country [Video] (1098 Views)

Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July / Adeboye Prays Against Killers, Protectors, Sponsors At Holy Ghost Service / Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Prays Against Those Behind Violence In Our Country [Video] by donnie(m): 11:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
Millions of Christians from 150 nations of the world participated in much talked about Global Prayer Week, through the Pastor Chris Global Prayer Network, being led by the President Believers Loveworld aka Christ Embassy Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome.

The five-day Prayer which began from Monday February 19 to Friday 23, coupled with fasting came on the heels of an ongoing 21-day Prayer and Fasting already declared from February 1 to 21 by the Man of God for members of the Ministry in Nigeria for ‘Change in Nigeria’.

He further led them to: “Pray for the leadership of your country. That in your nation, Leaders will be those who will do the will and purpose of the Lord. Pray for the Holy Spirit’s intervention in Your country. Stand against the spirit of violence, the spirit of darkness, destroy their influence over your country; Use the name of Jesus now, to rebuke the wicked spirits of darkness.”

Then he made the following declarations:

"And from this day, everyone that is behind them, everyone that is supporting them; everyone that has not allowed them to face the law: it doesn't matter what part of government or office. Whether they are in the judiciary, the legislative, the executive or the judiciary....In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, we bind you! We declare now you are out of your place, you are out of your seat, and you're departing from office in the name of Jesus Christ. (speaks in tongues..)

https://nationaldailyng.com/pastor-chris-leads-millions-in-global-prayer-week/

WATCH

My advice to any such is "biko adjust...change your ways," because this man doesn't just speak or the sake of it... his words don't fall to the ground.

Seun and lalasticlala kindly send this home .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Prays Against Those Behind Violence In Our Country [Video] by purem(m): 11:29pm On Mar 07, 2018
donnie what is about you and pastor Chris

Is he your Godfather

Are you his sidekick
Re: Pastor Chris Prays Against Those Behind Violence In Our Country [Video] by donnie(m): 11:31pm On Mar 07, 2018
purem:
donnie what is about you and pastor Chris

Is he your Godfather

Are you his sidekick

He is my father. Tenkiu.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Prays Against Those Behind Violence In Our Country [Video] by thesicilian: 11:36pm On Mar 07, 2018
We need more of this kind of prayer.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Prays Against Those Behind Violence In Our Country [Video] by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
donnie:

He is my father. Tenkiu.

Your father indeed. Oyakhilome knows his children. We know his children. Guy, better reserve all these attention for your real father. Should anything happen to this country, Oyakhilome will think about his real children first. I am sure he doesn't even know you.

My advice is that you pursue the truth and attain spiritual maturity. You can't attain spiritual maturity by worshipping a fellow man like yourself.
Re: Pastor Chris Prays Against Those Behind Violence In Our Country [Video] by Ever8054: 11:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
I think a visit and little donation to the family of the dead would have been also if not more useful...
Re: Pastor Chris Prays Against Those Behind Violence In Our Country [Video] by donnie(m): 8:50am On Mar 08, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Your father indeed. Oyakhilome knows his children. We know his children. Guy, better reserve all these attention for your real father. Should anything happen to this country, Oyakhilome will think about his real children first. I am sure he doesn't even know you.

My advice is that you pursue the truth and attain spiritual maturity. You can't attain spiritual maturity by worshipping a fellow man like yourself.

Neither can you attain by being an accuser and busybody
Re: Pastor Chris Prays Against Those Behind Violence In Our Country [Video] by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:57am On Mar 08, 2018
donnie:

Neither can you attain my being and a accuser and busybody

Who wants to attain your being? It is like going back again. There was a time I was in your level of religiosity but I have long embraced individual search for the truth and embraced spirituality. The only truth you know is the one Oyakhilome tells you. The day you stand alone and start searching for the truth with the help of the Holy Spirit (and not Oyakhilome, a mere man), that is when you would become a real believer.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Prays Against Those Behind Violence In Our Country [Video] by donnie(m): 11:19am On Mar 08, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Who wants to attain your being? It is like going back again. There was a time I was in your level of religiosity but I have long embraced individual search for the truth and embraced spirituality. The only truth you know is the one Oyakhilome tells you. The day you stand alone and start searching for the truth with the help of the Holy Spirit (and not Oyakhilome, a mere man), that is when you would become a real believer.

That was a typo... I meant "by" (corrected)

You're ignorant. The Holy Ghost is not given to you so you can search for truth. It is actually given to those who have found Truth: Jesus Chris of Nazareth. He is the way, the truth and the life. The true believer is not searching for truth, he has found truth, stop lying.
Re: Pastor Chris Prays Against Those Behind Violence In Our Country [Video] by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2018
donnie:

That was a typo... I meant "by" (corrected)

You're ignorant. The Holy Ghost is not given to you so you can search for truth. It is actually given to those who have found Truth: Jesus Chris of Nazareth. He is the way, the truth and the life. The true believer is not searching for truth, he has found truth, stop lying.

Don't misunderstand me. Searching for the truth is not the same as searching for Christ. Christ is not the totality of truth. He is the truth about God's love but not the truth about Paul's persecution. Truth is specific and not general.

If knowing the truth was enough, Christ wouldn't have sent the Holy Spirit. If knowing the truth about Christ was enough, there wouldn't be any need of the Holy Spirit to guide us through the Words.

And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. But then knowing the truth is not enough to keep you free from the false teachers who would want to imprison you again.
Re: Pastor Chris Prays Against Those Behind Violence In Our Country [Video] by donnie(m): 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Don't misunderstand me. Searching for the truth is not the same as searching for Christ. Christ is not the totality of truth. He is the truth about God's love but not the truth about Paul's persecution. Truth is specific and not general.

You're speaking heresy.
Christ is the total embodiment of all truth. You even mentioned Paul's sufferings? What did you think Paul referred to as "the fellowship of His sufferings" in Philippians 3:10. Any suffering where Christ isn't the central focus is useless... suffering for nothing.

1 Peter 4:13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

Colossians 1:24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:

All truth is parallel...if it doesn't have Christ at the center, it's a lie.

BluntTheApostle:

If knowing the truth was enough, Christ wouldn't have sent the Holy Spirit. If knowing the truth about Christ was enough, there wouldn't be any need of the Holy Spirit to guide us through the Words.

To know the truth "about" Christ is not the same as knowing the truth "who is" Christ. The reason Christ sent the Holy Spirit is because He the Truth will be absent from the earth. So the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of truth, guides us in His Word and in the divine life.

BluntTheApostle:

And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. But then knowing the truth is not enough to keep you free from the false teachers who would want to imprison you again.

There's a huge difference between "set you free" and "make you free"'. You don't know bible.

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

When it MAKES you free, you are free indeed and no one can bind you again.

John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Prays Against Those Behind Violence In Our Country [Video] by zig2ryme04: 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2018
donnie:

You're speaking heresy.
Christ is the total embodiment of all truth. You even mentioned Paul's sufferings? What did you think Paul referred to as "the fellowship of His sufferings" in Philippians 3:10. Any suffering where Christ isn't the central focus is useless... suffering for nothing.

1 Peter 4:13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

Colossians 1:24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:

To know the truth "about" Christ is not the same as knowing the truth "who is" Christ. The reason Christ sent the Holy Spirit is because He the Truth will be absent from the earth. So the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of truth, guides us in His Word and in the divine life.

There's a huge difference between "set you free" and "make you free"'. You don't know bible.

God bless you!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Prays Against Those Behind Violence In Our Country [Video] by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2018
donnie:

You're speaking heresy.

First of all, this shouldn't even cause an argument.

Christ is not the embodiment of all truth. Truth is relative. The truth in "ye shall know the truth" is relative to Christ's messiahship and not to the truth that your father is your real father. Truth at best can be subjectively objective.

You can search for the truth concerning the Church even outside the Bible. For instance, the truth concerning tithe is in the Bible but you need to search for it.
Re: Pastor Chris Prays Against Those Behind Violence In Our Country [Video] by donnie(m): 9:42pm On Mar 08, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

First of all, this shouldn't even cause an argument.

Christ is not the embodiment of all truth. Truth is relative. The truth in "ye shall know the truth" is relative to Christ's messiahship and not to the truth that your father is your real father. Truth at best can be subjectively objective.

You can search for the truth concerning the Church even outside the Bible. For instance, the truth concerning tithe is in the Bible but you need to search for it.

Your wrong again...Truth is not relative...Truth is Absolute
Re: Pastor Chris Prays Against Those Behind Violence In Our Country [Video] by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:52pm On Mar 08, 2018
donnie:

Your wrong again...Truth is not relative...Truth is Absolute

Truth is absolute but relative. Like I said earlier, don't even bring out an argument from something like that. It is absolutely true that Christ is Lord but it is not the only truth in the world. That truth is relative to the Messiahship of Christ.

Why is Christ the truth Can you answer that question.
Re: Pastor Chris Prays Against Those Behind Violence In Our Country [Video] by donnie(m): 11:35am On Mar 09, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Truth is absolute but relative. Like I said earlier, don't even bring out an argument from something like that. It is absolutely true that Christ is Lord but it is not the only truth in the world. That truth is relative to the Messiahship of Christ.

Why is Christ the truth Can you answer that question.

I know there are those who try to reason out truth, but that won't help. Because truth is only revealed by the Holy Spirit, through the Word. And He uses the foolishness of preaching this simple truth as salvation for all mankind.

Jesus is not an aspect of truth, He is the complete embodiment of all reality (truth).

All things that exist came from Him, and they hold together still by Him.

Colossians 1:16-17
"For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him.

And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together."
Re: Pastor Chris Prays Against Those Behind Violence In Our Country [Video] by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:02pm On Mar 09, 2018
donnie:

I know there are those who try to reason out truth, but that won't help. Because truth is only revealed by the Holy Spirit, through the Word. And He uses the foolishness of preaching this simple truth as salvation for all mankind.

Jesus is not an aspect of truth, He is the complete embodiment of all reality (truth).

All things that exist came from Him, and they hold together still by Him.

Colossians 1:16-17
"For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him.

And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together."

So, He is an embodiment of suffering which is a reality? The reality of this world includes turbulence, sicknesses, pestilences, infirmities in old age, e.t.c., e.t.c. Is Jesus the complete embodiment of all these realities? Of course, not.

For instance, God is Love but not an embodiment of all love. God embodies unconditional love but unconditional love is not the only type of love we have.
Re: Pastor Chris Prays Against Those Behind Violence In Our Country [Video] by donnie(m): 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

So, He is an embodiment of suffering which is a reality? The reality of this world includes turbulence, sicknesses, pestilences, infirmities in old age, e.t.c., e.t.c. Is Jesus the complete embodiment of all these realities? Of course, not.

Those are facts; they're not reality. Jesus is the Truth not a Truth. Scripture uses the definite article "the". Stop trying to make it say what it isn't saying. That is wicked.

The sickness, pestilence and turbulence is all darkness... The result of sin. God's Word (Jesus) is light. And that is why Jesus came into the Word...

John 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

1 John 3:8 ... For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

BluntTheApostle:
For instance, God is Love but not an embodiment of all love. God embodies unconditional love but unconditional love is not the only type of love we have.

You must think the bible was written in English. In the Greek it's clear what kind of love is God's... AGAPE.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Prays Against Those Behind Violence In Our Country [Video] by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
donnie:

Those are facts; they're not reality. Jesus is the Truth not a Truth. Scripture uses the definite article "the". Stop trying to make it say what it isn't saying. That is wicked.

The sickness, pestilence and turbulence is all darkness... The result of sin. God's Word (Jesus) is light. And that is why Jesus came into the Word...

John 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

1 John 3:8 ... For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

You must think the bible was written in English. In the Greek it's clear what kind of love is God's... AGAPE.

To better understand the statement, you need to read all of the statements.

The word "Truth" is relative.

For instance, "I am Bluntboy and that is the truth". The article "the" does not mean that I embody all truths.

Christ was referring to his Messiahship and that only through Him could one see God. It doesn't mean that He embodies all truth/reality.

To better understand the verse about Christ being The Way, the Truth... ", read the whole statement and you would find that the word "truth" even as used by Christ is relative to Him being only the true way to God.
Re: Pastor Chris Prays Against Those Behind Violence In Our Country [Video] by donnie(m): 6:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
Psalms 36:9 For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.

John 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
Re: Pastor Chris Prays Against Those Behind Violence In Our Country [Video] by donnie(m): 6:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

For instance, "I am Bluntboy and that is the truth". The article "the" does not mean that I embody all truths.

There's a world of difference between the statements: "I am Bluntboy" and "Bluntboy is the truth". Haba.. I believe at least you went to school.
undecided

JESUS IS THE TRUTH
Re: Pastor Chris Prays Against Those Behind Violence In Our Country [Video] by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
donnie:

There's a world of difference between the statements: "I am Bluntboy" and "Bluntboy is the truth". Haba.. I believe at least you went to school.
undecided

JESUS IS THE TRUTH

The Truth about what exactly I don't suppose you think the Bible is ambiguous. Ambiguity is not something an educated person should be proud of.

I have been trying to explain but you have done nothing but continued to hold on to that ambiguous statement.
Re: Pastor Chris Prays Against Those Behind Violence In Our Country [Video] by donnie(m): 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

The Truth about what exactly I don't suppose you think the Bible is ambiguous. Ambiguity is not something an educated person should be proud of.

I have been trying to explain but you have done nothing but continued to hold on to that ambiguous statement.

He is the Truth about God, life, existence, everything .

You must see and acknowledge anything and everything under the light of the Lordship of Christ to truly see. Otherwise you're blind, in darkness, and without hope in this world.
Re: Pastor Chris Prays Against Those Behind Violence In Our Country [Video] by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
donnie:

He is the Truth about God, life, existence, everything .

You must see and acknowledge anything and everything under the light of the Lordship of Christ to truly see. Otherwise you're blind, in darkness, and without hope in this world.

Then, He must be the Truth about sufferings and death as well.
Re: Pastor Chris Prays Against Those Behind Violence In Our Country [Video] by donnie(m): 7:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Those are facts, they're not truth.
Truth is eternal.

2 Corinthians 4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Prays Against Those Behind Violence In Our Country [Video] by donnie(m): 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2018
The Kingdom, eternal life, Holy Spirit, faith, hope, love, the glory, righteousness etc are all associated with truth and they are eternal.
Re: Pastor Chris Prays Against Those Behind Violence In Our Country [Video] by donnie(m): 7:16pm On Mar 09, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

If you know HIm, you'll know the truth about the above mentioned problems because His light will shine in your heart.

2 Corinthians 4:6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Be Christ-Conscious - Joseph Prince / What Was The Essence Of Mo Salahs Prayer Before The Game / I Wanna Belong To Free And Rich Group Online To Be Well Connected And For Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.