Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Ghanaians Calls Buhari Names For Promising To Help Them Fight Corruption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanaians Calls Buhari Names For Promising To Help Them Fight Corruption (459 Views)

Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. / Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria / We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaians Calls Buhari Names For Promising To Help Them Fight Corruption by agvictor(m): 1:09am On Mar 08, 2018
Nigerian president, Muhammadu Buhari, has suffered yet another humiliation from Ghanaian citizens, particularly social media users and Ghanaian top bloggers for promising to help their government fight corruption.

The media jabs came as the result of President Buhari speech and promise to Ghana on her 61st Independence Anniversary celebrations, which held at the Independence Square.

The president's pledge to the country, however, did not go down well with millions of her citizens, who wondered why the Nigeria president whose country was ranked 148th most corrupt country in the world could help Ghana in fighting corruption with his own unending corruption load in Nigeria.

Independent reports that the Nigerian President said corruption has eaten deep into the Nigerian and Ghanaian societies, which is one of the greatest evil of our time.

He said “Your Excellency can be assured that you have a good partner in me as I look forward to any form of collaboration between Nigeria and Ghana in tackling the menace of endemic corruption.

“From Nigeria, I have watched closely your achievements, ranging from your ingenious approach to creating jobs for the teeming youths through various initiatives, including the repositioning of agriculture for modern farming, ‘Farming for Jobs and Food’, Senior High School (SHS) free education, One-District-One-Factory, and One-Village-One-Dam as well as the improvement being recorded in the Republic’s macroeconomic indicators.

“All these efforts, I am aware, have made Ghana to become a good destination for foreign direct investment just like Nigeria. Accept my congratulations!

“I congratulate both the government and the Parliament for the quick passage of the Office of the Special Prosecutor Act and its signing into law.

However, Bloggers and social media user who fined Buhari's approach annoying asked that he go home first and fight the snake that allegedly swallowed 36 million naira ($102,409, the cedis equivalent of over 470,000 cedis from the office of Nigeria’ Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).

Source: https://www.agvictor.com/2018/03/08/we-dont-need-you-ghanaians-calls-buhari-names-for-promising-to-help-them-fight-corruption/

Re: Ghanaians Calls Buhari Names For Promising To Help Them Fight Corruption by Blizzy9ja: 4:51am On Mar 08, 2018
Shameless president that cannot even spell corruption

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offences / BREAKING: Police Arrest Criminal Suspects Allegedly Armed By Dino Melaye / APP Chairman Has Nothing To Do With “saraki”*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.