Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 08/03/2018 Thursday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 08/03/2018 Thursday (329 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 08/03/2018 Thursday by banabest(m): 2:11am On Mar 08, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
APOSTLE (Prof) JOHNSON SULEMAN

�Thursday, 8th March 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_Matthew Chapters 26,27&28_

➡TOPIC: *FIND ACHAN*

�BIBLE TEXT: Joshua 7:11
_"Israel hath sinned, and they have also transgressed my covenant which I commanded them: for they have even taken of the accursed thing, and have also stolen, and dissembled also, and they have put it even among their own stuff."_

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
� *Whoever it is that is the reason you are going through what you are going through as a result of their trespasses, my God will fish them out for destruction* ❗
The story you just read is that of one finger with red oil soiling the others. The Bible says the children of Israel committed a trespass in the accursed thing, but it went further to tell us the singular person that committed the trespass. Because of Achan the children of Israel suffered and the anger of the Lord was kindled against the children of Israel. They suffered innocently from the wrath of God because of Achan. *One man I don't know whose sin you are suffering from, my God shall fetch them out for destruction so you can be free!*
The children of Israel inquired from God why they were going through what they were going through and God told them what had happened.
They did not spare anything in finding out the source of the problem. They sought him out, stoned him and all that concerns him. Therefore beloved, do not relent or relax, find Achan in the place of prayer.

������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss

_Father, as I pray, scan through my life and mark the Achan responsible for my pain and visit him/her with Your judgment_❗��

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 12/03/2018 Monday / Bishop Okonkwo – You Can Only Give What You Have / Hell Illogical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.