Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Techchairman Awarded And Listed Among Top 200 Blogs On The Web - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Techchairman Awarded And Listed Among Top 200 Blogs On The Web (982 Views)

Dotmac Awarded Best Internet Service Provider At National Quality Order Of Merit / Is It Ok To Buy These Very Cheap Used Phones Listed On Jumia Classified? / Ngeeek.com Makes A Cut To The Top 200 Tech Blog In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Techchairman Awarded And Listed Among Top 200 Blogs On The Web by TechZiga: 2:37am On Mar 08, 2018
Techchairman.com a blog I started few months back was recently awarded and listed among the top 200 tech blog on the web by the team of Feedspot. I was stun when I checked my mail and I saw this;

Hi Techchairman Team,
My name is Anuj Agarwal. I'm Founder of Feedspot.
I would like to personally congratulate you as your blog Techchairman has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 200 Technology Blogs on the web.
http://blog.feedspot.com/technology_blogs/
I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 200 Technology Blogs on the internet and I’m honored to have you as part of this!

techchairman.com was list is the at the 119 position just below GeekGuruJi and ahead of IQVIS who were list 117 and 120 respectively. The award show how well the blog has grow and I am very honored. I will like to thank, readers of the blog as well as Nairaland forum for making this possible.

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Mobile Week 2018 Brings The Biggest Mobile Sale Of The Year / How To Make Docomo F-01f To Start Accepting Nigerian SIM Card / New Vk S8 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.