Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,822 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Process Your Cassava Into Garri Almost For Free- We Can Even Sell For You!!! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Process Your Cassava Into Garri Almost For Free- We Can Even Sell For You!!! (1661 Views)

Christmas: Chicken May Sell For N10,000 - Poultry Farmers Raise Alarm / 11 simple steps on How To Process Cassava Into Garri In 2019 / 7 Things To Know Before Growing Your Cassava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Process Your Cassava Into Garri Almost For Free- We Can Even Sell For You!!! by garriguy: 4:33am On Mar 08, 2018
HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT, TO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY OF PROCESSING YOUR CASSAVA INTO GARRI, ALMOST FOR FREE AT OUR FACTORY, IN IBADAN?

I know, I know, it's cool, right? cool

A lot of people had wanted to start garri processing but are worried abt the cost of setting up.

Many have cassava farms and are even not sure what to do with it.

Some don't even have the farms but they can raise the cash to buy some tons of cassava and hoped to process.

Maybe there's no more need to stay jobless. You can ask your family for that small change to start something...

This is new opportunity to sieze.

YOU CAN NOW PROCESS FOR ALMOST NO COST AT LAOMAT GARRI PROCESSING FACTORY, IBADAN, OYO STATE.

Re: Process Your Cassava Into Garri Almost For Free- We Can Even Sell For You!!! by garriguy: 4:36am On Mar 08, 2018
SUBSCRIBE
PROCESS YOUR CASSAVA INTO GARRI, ALMOST FOR FREE AT LAOMART FARMS, IBADAN, OYO STATE
posted by garriguy 007 on March 07, 2018

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT, TO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY OF PROCESSING YOUR CASSAVA INTO GARRI, ALMOST FOR FREE AT OUR FACTORY, IN IBADAN?

I know, this may appear to be a trick of some sort, but whatever terms and conditions that you read right here is exactly what it is- no hidden charges, no fraud!

YOU CAN NOW PROCESS FOR ALMOST NO COST AT LAOMAT GARRI PROCESSING FACTORY, IBADAN, OYO STATE.

This is more or less, a charity programme, organized by LAOMART FARMS, to offer the opportunity for those who have cassava farms but have no fud to start their own garri processing factory or those who would wish to produce but have no means of setting up.

1 Like

Re: Process Your Cassava Into Garri Almost For Free- We Can Even Sell For You!!! by garriguy: 4:38am On Mar 08, 2018
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?

1. FREE ROOM ACCOMMODATION

You don't need a hotel, there a room, available and free for you to stay.

2. CHEAP PEELING SERVICES

Does it take you N20,000 to peel four tons of cassava? Do not worry, you'll be amazed by our ridiculously cheap peeling services.

3. GOOD ROAD ACCESS

Are you worried about how bad the road may be? Don't be, the access road to and from our factory connecting you to the market world is just like the road to el dorado!

4. GOOD, CLEAN WATER

5. WE CAN HELP YOU SELL YOUR PRODUCE

Yes! This is the best part and all you need to do is contact us for more details.

Re: Process Your Cassava Into Garri Almost For Free- We Can Even Sell For You!!! by garriguy: 4:40am On Mar 08, 2018
SO, HOW DO YOU GET TO PARTAKE IN THIS?

YOU DEFINITELY NEED MORE INFORMATION ON HOW TO BE A PARTAKER. ITS PRETTY EASY.

CHECK FOR MORE DETAILS AT THE LINK BELOW

http://www.garriprocessing.com/2018/03/laoart-farms-process-your-cassava-into-garri-almost-for-free.html
Re: Process Your Cassava Into Garri Almost For Free- We Can Even Sell For You!!! by garriguy: 4:43am On Mar 08, 2018
Would you also like to set up your own garri processing factory?
CLICK HERE
Re: Process Your Cassava Into Garri Almost For Free- We Can Even Sell For You!!! by garriguy: 8:28am On Mar 08, 2018
Re: Process Your Cassava Into Garri Almost For Free- We Can Even Sell For You!!! by garriguy: 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
LAOMART FARMS.
Re: Process Your Cassava Into Garri Almost For Free- We Can Even Sell For You!!! by Ken4agent(m): 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2018
If I have one hectare of TME419 tubers, how much will it cost you to process it into garri??
Re: Process Your Cassava Into Garri Almost For Free- We Can Even Sell For You!!! by garriguy: 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2018
Ken4agent:
If I have one hectare of TME419 tubers, how much will it cost you to process it into garri??
pls, contact the numbers from the link. Your hectare of land cannot be calculated until when harvested.
Re: Process Your Cassava Into Garri Almost For Free- We Can Even Sell For You!!! by freshpzy1(m): 3:24am On Mar 12, 2018
nice work sir.....
am considering going into dis biz

pls ooooo......how many tons of cassava is required to produce 1 ton of garri........tnks
Re: Process Your Cassava Into Garri Almost For Free- We Can Even Sell For You!!! by garriguy: 11:20am On Mar 13, 2018
freshpzy1:
nice work sir.....
am considering going into dis biz

pls ooooo......how many tons of cassava is required to produce 1 ton of garri........tnks
4tons will produce 1ton of garri
Re: Process Your Cassava Into Garri Almost For Free- We Can Even Sell For You!!! by freshpzy1(m): 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
abeg help me with the following questions
1. what is the current price of cassava per ton in ibadan 2. how many paint ruber is in a 50kg bag of garri.....

thanks
Re: Process Your Cassava Into Garri Almost For Free- We Can Even Sell For You!!! by freshpzy1(m): 6:49pm On Apr 07, 2018
pls i need ur urgent response
Re: Process Your Cassava Into Garri Almost For Free- We Can Even Sell For You!!! by garriguy: 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2018
freshpzy1:
abeg help me with the following questions

1. what is the current price of cassava per ton in ibadan
2. how many paint ruber is in a 50kg bag of garri.....

thanks

1. Between 15,000 and 18,000 per ton. Also, a 200 heaps or ridges of harvested cassava is equivalent to a ton.

2. Between 20 to 22 paint buckets. Thanks extra two is just as bonuses and it's not necessary but it's an incentive and motivation to gain more customers
Re: Process Your Cassava Into Garri Almost For Free- We Can Even Sell For You!!! by azeez6: 5:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
garriguy:

1. Between 15,000 and 18,000 per ton. Also, a 200 heaps or ridges of harvested cassava is equivalent to a ton.

2. Between 20 to 22 paint buckets. Thanks extra two is just as bonuses and it's not necessary but it's an incentive and motivation to gain more customers

pls how many bag of garri will a tonne of cassava produce?
Re: Process Your Cassava Into Garri Almost For Free- We Can Even Sell For You!!! by garriguy: 5:37pm On May 03, 2018
azeez6:

pls how many bag of garri will a tonne of cassava produce?
5bags
Re: Process Your Cassava Into Garri Almost For Free- We Can Even Sell For You!!! by babakk2(m): 5:56am On May 04, 2018
Garriguy please how much is cassava grating machine for now.
Thanks
Re: Process Your Cassava Into Garri Almost For Free- We Can Even Sell For You!!! by grabben: 11:44am On May 04, 2018
garriguy:

I know, I know, it's cool, right? cool

A lot of people had wanted to start garri processing but are worried abt the cost of setting up.

Many have cassava farms and are even not sure what to do with it.

Some don't even have the farms but they can raise the cash to buy some tons of cassava and hoped to process.

Maybe there's no more need to stay jobless. You can ask your family for that small change to start something...

This is new opportunity to sieze.

If after everything and you do not export the garri, you cannot make money. This is an established fact. The major source of income in garri processing is the exportation of garri to foreign countries. So, to learn the contemporary dynamics of garri export trade, click on the first link on my signature.
Re: Process Your Cassava Into Garri Almost For Free- We Can Even Sell For You!!! by garriguy: 4:33pm On May 16, 2018
babakk2:
Garriguy please how much is cassava grating machine for now.
Thanks
270,000 stainless steel with 7.5hp diesel engine
Re: Process Your Cassava Into Garri Almost For Free- We Can Even Sell For You!!! by garriguy: 4:36pm On May 16, 2018
grabben:

If after everything and you do not export the garri, you cannot make money. This is an established fact. The major source of income in garri processing is the exportation of garri to foreign countries. So, to learn the contemporary dynamics of garri export trade, click on the first link on my signature.
I believe if you'll like to advertise your service in relation to garri, it's cool. But you being absolute about only if you export gives you out as a novice.

Questions: are those at the open market also exporting?

If everyone export, who sells at the local market?

If those who sell at the local market are making loses, why will they continue
Re: Process Your Cassava Into Garri Almost For Free- We Can Even Sell For You!!! by fm7070: 5:48pm On May 16, 2018
Well done. What is the cost of processing 4 tonne of cassava to garri.
Also, give the address/precise location of the processig factory

(1) (Reply)

How To Farm Crayfish / Pigs For Sale In Lagos /africa / My Cucumber Farm Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.