Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Dolapo Badmus Promoted To Chief Superintendent Of Police (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dolapo Badmus Promoted To Chief Superintendent Of Police (pictures) (642 Views)

Dolapo Badmus Joins Gucci World, Shows Off Her Gucci Wears / Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) / Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dolapo Badmus Promoted To Chief Superintendent Of Police (pictures) by okevibes: 5:05am On Mar 08, 2018
Dolapo Badmus has been promoted to the rank of chief superintendent of police. The former Lagos State police PRO broke the news on Instagram where she wrote:

''A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hardwork! I’ve always known and understand that there is no shortcut to success! It takes HARDWORK. Please be informed that your’s faithfully has been promoted to the rank of “Chief Superintendent of Police” (federal chief, no other chief compared to it na joke I dey oh) I sincerely appreciate the Police Service Commission, our indefatigable Inspector General of Police, my immediate boss AIG Adamu Ibrahim and all of you good people out there that i serve, for counting me worthy to be moved to the next level! I know that to whom much is given, much is expected! I promise to continue to put in my best in service to our fatherland and to my dear family members, indeed Nigerians appreciate you for allowing me to freely serve our dear nation Nigeria ��. CSP done and dusted! Moving on to the next''.

http://dailyboxinfo.com/dolapo-badmus-pr-police-pictures/

Re: Dolapo Badmus Promoted To Chief Superintendent Of Police (pictures) by kokozain(m): 5:30am On Mar 08, 2018
Congrat beautiful lady
Re: Dolapo Badmus Promoted To Chief Superintendent Of Police (pictures) by Uyiii: 6:34am On Mar 08, 2018
congratulations madame.
to whom much is given, much more money and solving of bedmatics calculations with the ogas is expected.

wehdone ma, celebrity policetongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus Promoted To Chief Superintendent Of Police (pictures) by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 08, 2018
I love women that are beautifully educated both in brains and morals..

This is what happens when you work hard in school and refused to be a slay queen..

Respect is earned by your character, your money, your dedication to God and family and your credentials..

Respect is not earned on Instagram trying to slay..

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Picks Up Her "Push Present" $1.4 Million Ferrari (see Photos) / Davido baby Imade receives a lovely toy from mother Sophia (baby Mama) vid / I Can Tell You How Many Men I've Slept With In Nollywood, Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.