Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,946 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos (34497 Views)

This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) / Can Snake Climb Wall? What Specie Of Snake Is This? / A Neuromorphic Computer Chip That Mimics The Brain Developed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by Aldebaran(m): 7:18am On Mar 08, 2018
Nice grin
Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 08, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

If you are better, why are you not in that position.

Do you think those guys got there by merit? Is there still brain in your head?

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by kelvinnaira: 7:19am On Mar 08, 2018
JESU!!
Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by SensaGreene: 7:19am On Mar 08, 2018
Explorers:
Samsung's Ambient Mode tries to prevent the TV from looking like an ugly black box when is off or in sleep mode.

Users can upload their own photos and set them as the TV's background

The Samsung's new Ambient Mode also echoes many of the same features used in its Frame TV, which was released last year.

The Frame is meant to look like a picture frame, artwork that's hung on a wall when the T.V is off or in sleep mode.

This is impressive.
Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by uuzba(m): 7:19am On Mar 08, 2018
cana882:
Correct. A burglar breaking in will think it's a portrait.

He be like "as this house fine reach, this people no fit buy TV.. Abi the man na deeper life pastor?? "

How can you even steal that type of flat TV without the packaging? If you carry it any how it will just fold and break like wrapper.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by anochuko01(m): 7:19am On Mar 08, 2018
eezeribe:

Mr Talk Talk... Samsung is not Japanese,know your facts before you start talking out of ignorance...
No Nigerian citizen(including you) is better than any politician...
I'm better please.
if you are a thief, that's fine

6 Likes

Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by kings09(m): 7:20am On Mar 08, 2018
lastempero:
And Nigeria is busy searching for cow colony grin
and pencil technology grin

1 Like

Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by harmbhrosz(m): 7:20am On Mar 08, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

you guys will always find a way to attack everything truthful in your sight

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by Butoneday2(m): 7:21am On Mar 08, 2018
Oyibo pple want to finish us another way to suck from us again. grin grin grin what abt my 32inch nah haba or does it mean dat dis one go dey show all channels without the dish or cable. Just asking cos ayam not understanding.

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 08, 2018
It's only in Nigeria we pray for the world to end and kill for a god/prophet but these guys are making the world a heaven on earth.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by femi4: 7:21am On Mar 08, 2018
eezeribe:

Mr Talk Talk... Samsung is not Japanese,know your facts before you start talking out of ignorance...
A typical Nigerian politician spotted

7 Likes

Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by FarahAideed: 7:22am On Mar 08, 2018
Bahdsypha:
wow!!!!

these people are way ahead of Africans.
And they say all humans have the same brain capacity??

I can give anything not to be an African

They are not ahead of Africans in any way or form!!! Shei the word ahead Is only applicable when you are heading towards the same direction which is not the case here because Africans seem to be going downhill on an entirely different road

6 Likes

Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by Ojemedad: 7:22am On Mar 08, 2018
Somebody will not know there is TV then carry nail and hammer to nail the wall yo hang picture

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by Alvin007: 7:23am On Mar 08, 2018
Which kan wahala be this..ehn...after I moved to ‘curved’..

5 Likes

Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by khalhokage(m): 7:23am On Mar 08, 2018
freeDR:

No, you're not.
Proudlyngwa:

Lol,look at them, trying to pull me down because I'm not criminally minded, wholely selfish and filled with greed like they are.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by maisauki: 7:24am On Mar 08, 2018
He came home from work, tired. He sat down on the sofa and put his feet up. His wife brought him a glass of water. His son gave him a sheet of paper and he read through:
English 17%
Biology 35%
Mathematics 40%
Physics 37%
Chemistry 42%
Economics 12%
Agriculture. 19%
Religion N/A
Geography 22%
Suddenly, he lost his temper and started shouting: "What is this? All the time you are on phone and TV! How dare you bring me such marks? How dare you?"
His wife said: "Be patient. Listen...." But he interjected,"Shut up! It's your love and pampering that has spoilt him. He is no good and never serious at all!"
His Wife said: "Oh,really?"
He shouted: "No one in our family has performed so badly,ever!"
The son said: "Dad, I am sorry I made you angry. I was cleaning the old cupboard and I found this. It is your old school report card, dated 27th July, 1980 sir."
The man became humbled and dumbfounded. Imagine the atmosphere afterwards. Calmness in the air. With a foolish grin on his face,he replied, "Son,you don't know. Those days food was scarce."
......TO BE CONTINUED.........
Forwarded as Received

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by agarawu23(m): 7:24am On Mar 08, 2018
Samsung with pocket drying TVs. I priced one last week, 1.3m for 1 TV grin

4 Likes

Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by harmbhrosz(m): 7:25am On Mar 08, 2018
eezeribe:

so you're a thief and a con, you lie alot, you don't add any value to people around you order than yourself.

Hope you're not working for a reputation organisation coz they won't move forward with people like you thinking this way.

You guys will always find a way to attack anyone that says a an obvious and painful truth

4 Likes

Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by davidbanner(m): 7:25am On Mar 08, 2018
jeez,! time to get one
Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by Alvin007: 7:26am On Mar 08, 2018
agarawu23:
Samsung with pocket drying TVs. I priced one last week, 1.3m for 1 TV grin
Bro...I’ve seen one going for 17million Naira...makes me wonder what kinda document(receipt) the buyer gets...maybe a C of O.

6 Likes

Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by Boyooosa(m): 7:26am On Mar 08, 2018
And Senators still don't know the purpose of constituency allowance. And Nigeria will also be listed among nations, countries that have leaders.
Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:26am On Mar 08, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

Do you think those guys got there by merit? Is there still brain in your head?

No they did not get there by merit, they got there by effort, it is a shame good people idle away, while bad people run the show, may be you need to check your own brain.
Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by Godyke(m): 7:27am On Mar 08, 2018
Does it come with an in built back up power like a tablet or laptop PC for it to continue to function this way or do we have to provide an extra standby power to sustain it's continued display. If not naija is not the best place for this kind of TV to work o

1 Like

Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by wealthybrain: 7:27am On Mar 08, 2018
Jezz!!

Samsung is something else. Iswear

1 Like

Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by xmanco42: 7:28am On Mar 08, 2018
cana882:
Correct. A burglar breaking in will think it's a portrait.

He be like "as this house fine reach, this people no fit buy TV.. Abi the man na deeper life pastor?? "
the thief go confuse.
thief: where your tv
man: see am them I swear
thief: no carry me play too
(that is how Solomon grandy die)

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:29am On Mar 08, 2018
khalhokage:

Lol,look at them, trying to pull me down because I'm not criminally minded, wholely selfish and filled with greed like they are.

What makes you think am trying to pull you down, as far as we keep on blaming our leaders we shall get nowhere technologically.
Any small thing, you blame politicians, what concerns politics with technology.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by agarawu23(m): 7:29am On Mar 08, 2018
Alvin007:

Bro...I’ve seen one going for 17million Naira...makes me wonder what kinda document(receipt) the buyer gets...maybe a C of O.
well, those that love technology can buy TV that's that expensive. The receipt will come with life Insurance grin

1 Like

Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by Suko110(m): 7:29am On Mar 08, 2018
No words to describe . Just amazing

Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:30am On Mar 08, 2018
harmbhrosz:
you guys will always find a way to attack everything truthful in your sight

No, we only separate reasoning from sentiments.
Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by maisauki: 7:31am On Mar 08, 2018
Klamour:
See technology. The Japanese Tech giant is making giant strides while our Ministers are struggling to outlie each other and celebrating mediocrity. Our science and tech ministry is still budgeting for PENCIL PRODUCTION

In sane climes, government provide enabling environment for private companies to thrive, least KFC which is POWER. But what have we got here? Entrepreneurial killing policies from the whole tiers of government, like the recent 400% Land Tax by Lagos State Government. How can private sector survive with these set of SELFISH RULERS we are cursed with here?

samsung is in south korea sir

1 Like

Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by WhoBeThisMan: 7:32am On Mar 08, 2018
Nnannaou:
Innovative!

Good job Mr Explorers
na him make am?

1 Like

Re: Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos by Chuksgeo: 7:33am On Mar 08, 2018
In Adeola's voice "fadaa fadaa. . . "

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hairy Dog Portrayed As African Lion In Chinese Zoo Exposed / Disabled Goats Getting Wheelchairs From Community Aid / Japanese Scientists Record Plants "Talking" To Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.