Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,303 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Bbnaija: Would You Let Your Boy/girlfriend Go For BBN?- Yung 6ix - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Would You Let Your Boy/girlfriend Go For BBN?- Yung 6ix (756 Views)

Burna Boy's Girlfriend Stefflondon Dropped Two New Seductive Photos / Burna Boy's Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Stefflon Don In Bikini, Burna Boy's Girlfriend Gorgeous In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Would You Let Your Boy/girlfriend Go For BBN?- Yung 6ix by Africanbest(m): 7:02am On Mar 08, 2018
After watching the ACTS and ACTIONS coming out from the BigBrother Naija show, Nigerian Rapper @yung6ix took to his Instagram account to ask the above questions.. Here are some of the hilarious responds

Nairalanders, For the price money, would you allow your partner partake in the Bbnaija?

Re: Bbnaija: Would You Let Your Boy/girlfriend Go For BBN?- Yung 6ix by Africanbest(m): 7:04am On Mar 08, 2018
More

Re: Bbnaija: Would You Let Your Boy/girlfriend Go For BBN?- Yung 6ix by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 08, 2018
I will not allow my girlfriend to go for bbn..

But i can go myself..

She will understand that i do it for the money if i kiss another girl on set..

But the same reason i can't marry an actress is the same reason i won't allow her to go, instead let me go and bring the money for the both of us..

Too much sense will not kill me...

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Would You Let Your Boy/girlfriend Go For BBN?- Yung 6ix by Sunexy(m): 7:20am On Mar 08, 2018
I will allow her to go but I have broken up with her knowingly to me and unknowingly to her...her actions in the house will decide what will become of us when she comes out...if she fvcks in the house like bambam and even win the money, I will help her spend it but we don't have anything serious BTW us unknowingly to her cheesy grin..to marry poorn stars no easy
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Would You Let Your Boy/girlfriend Go For BBN?- Yung 6ix by joeaz58(m): 7:22am On Mar 08, 2018
I will allow her go, but if she did not win at last I Will break up with her...

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Would You Let Your Boy/girlfriend Go For BBN?- Yung 6ix by OKorowanta: 7:43am On Mar 08, 2018
If I love the babe like banga soup,I won't even allow her go for d auditions.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Would You Let Your Boy/girlfriend Go For BBN?- Yung 6ix by Africanbest(m): 7:52am On Mar 08, 2018
DrinkLimca:
I will not allow my girlfriend to go for bbn..

But i can go myself..

She will understand that i do it for the money if i kiss another girl on set..

But the same reason i can't marry an actress is the same reason i won't allow her to go, instead let me go and bring the money for the both of us..

Too much sense will not kill me...

African man has spoken Lolololololololololololololol
Re: Bbnaija: Would You Let Your Boy/girlfriend Go For BBN?- Yung 6ix by Africanbest(m): 8:00am On Mar 08, 2018
Sunexy:
I will allow her to go but I have broken up with her knowingly to me and unknowingly to her...her actions in the house will decide what will become of us when she comes out...if she fvcks in the house like bambam and even win the money, I will help her spend it but we don't have anything serious BTW us unknowingly to her cheesy grin..to marry poorn stars no easy
cheesy grin

Soft poooooorn/ amateurs, abeg no forget NL peeps when the money show.. The more the merrier
Re: Bbnaija: Would You Let Your Boy/girlfriend Go For BBN?- Yung 6ix by Sunexy(m): 8:05am On Mar 08, 2018
Africanbest:

Soft poooooorn/ amateurs, abeg no forget NL peeps when the money show.. The more the merrier
Lol...I no get any babe wey wan go BBN sha..
cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: Would You Let Your Boy/girlfriend Go For BBN?- Yung 6ix by Larrey(f): 9:18am On Mar 08, 2018
Laila I, God forbid

(1) (Reply)

Lyquid DJ – Promises Ft. AB Crazy (music) / ''pastors Who Anoint Women On Their Breasts Are Not From God'' Pastor Adeboye / Peter Okoye Lost His Lamborgini Car Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.