Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,572 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Steam Ship Used By British Government In 1880 Spotted In Bayelsa State. Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Steam Ship Used By British Government In 1880 Spotted In Bayelsa State. Photos (28922 Views)

Aircraft Model Used By Wigwe Crashed 5 Times In 2023 / The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) / What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steam Ship Used By British Government In 1880 Spotted In Bayelsa State. Photos by AnonHq(m): 10:56am On Mar 08, 2018
erico2k2:

Have you been to thier embassy these days

Why should i go to their embassy? Is it a tourist site or what?
Re: Steam Ship Used By British Government In 1880 Spotted In Bayelsa State. Photos by opribo(m): 10:57am On Mar 08, 2018
So it seems no VIP can really move around safely in Nigeria anymore these days without heavily armed military personnel.

That alone shows the level of insecurity, Nigeria has come to be and I'm wondering if ever we will ever get back again to the once beautiful and peaceful country we once had.
Re: Steam Ship Used By British Government In 1880 Spotted In Bayelsa State. Photos by Modivs: 11:02am On Mar 08, 2018
Loot at the ship in dry land. how many meters away from the river side? Thats show you how our rivers are drying in just hundred years
Re: Steam Ship Used By British Government In 1880 Spotted In Bayelsa State. Photos by DEBJOCH1(m): 11:11am On Mar 08, 2018
Ijaw militants food don done, wia una run enter?
Re: Steam Ship Used By British Government In 1880 Spotted In Bayelsa State. Photos by bionixs: 11:14am On Mar 08, 2018
chuksjuve:
Where is the steam ship ?
just big bucket
Re: Steam Ship Used By British Government In 1880 Spotted In Bayelsa State. Photos by erico2k2(m): 11:20am On Mar 08, 2018
AnonHq:

Why should i go to their embassy? Is it a tourist site or what?
Yesooo it's a tourist site judging frm the long queues

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Steam Ship Used By British Government In 1880 Spotted In Bayelsa State. Photos by colossus91(m): 11:25am On Mar 08, 2018
kings09:
Artefact worth millions
going to bayelsa asap
Re: Steam Ship Used By British Government In 1880 Spotted In Bayelsa State. Photos by AnonHq(m): 11:27am On Mar 08, 2018
erico2k2:

Well everyone has their reasons, be that as it may the UK is an over-hyped country.... Why Nigerians are still dying to go there is what i don't know
Re: Steam Ship Used By British Government In 1880 Spotted In Bayelsa State. Photos by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 08, 2018
AnonHq:
Same brits that enslaved our forefathers and colonized us only to steal our resources for their use

They can kiss my ass for all i care
who say make una no get sense
Re: Steam Ship Used By British Government In 1880 Spotted In Bayelsa State. Photos by AnonHq(m): 11:29am On Mar 08, 2018
erico2k2:

Everyone has their reasons for going there.... Be that as it may, the UK is an over-hyped country. Why Nigerians are still dying to go there is what i don't know
Re: Steam Ship Used By British Government In 1880 Spotted In Bayelsa State. Photos by victorazy(m): 11:29am On Mar 08, 2018
AnonHq:
Same brits that enslaved our forefathers and colonized us only to steal our resources for their use

Your forefather did well there before his death, Eddy Murphy is ur uncle. grin
Re: Steam Ship Used By British Government In 1880 Spotted In Bayelsa State. Photos by AnonHq(m): 11:31am On Mar 08, 2018
yeyerolling:
who say make una no get sense

"una"? were your forefathers and ancestors not part of the people the brits colonized?
Re: Steam Ship Used By British Government In 1880 Spotted In Bayelsa State. Photos by Follygunners: 11:46am On Mar 08, 2018
Funny thing is we as a people still don't have the technical know-how to produce that same ship today.

We're soo 200 yrs behind current civilization
Re: Steam Ship Used By British Government In 1880 Spotted In Bayelsa State. Photos by panpan(m): 12:12pm On Mar 08, 2018
chuksjuve:
The steam ship that was used in 1880 is no longer a ship; it has become a museum.

1 Like

Re: Steam Ship Used By British Government In 1880 Spotted In Bayelsa State. Photos by Kobicove(m): 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2018
Can you imagine?

A soldier who is supposed to be on alert in case of attack by kidnappers is also taking pics shocked
Re: Steam Ship Used By British Government In 1880 Spotted In Bayelsa State. Photos by Spaxon(f): 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2018
OnyeJombo:
cry sad
This one no be my business!!
One girl everybody is managing in our street embarassed
One mumu boy went and impregnated her cry
Greedy people everywhere.. sad sad angry
haba why na?
Re: Steam Ship Used By British Government In 1880 Spotted In Bayelsa State. Photos by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
If one check very well, oil drilling might be going on inside that ship. That spot the ship is could be one of the supplying points.
If they disagree with me, let them show us the inside of that ship.
Re: Steam Ship Used By British Government In 1880 Spotted In Bayelsa State. Photos by erico2k2(m): 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2018
AnonHq:

Everyone has their reasons for going there.... Be that as it may, the UK is an over-hyped country. Why Nigerians are still dying to go there is what i don't know
What part of it do U consider over hyped ? Cos last I checked our prisendent went there for his ear infections and all our politicians send thier kids there .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Steam Ship Used By British Government In 1880 Spotted In Bayelsa State. Photos by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2018
Kobicove:
Can you imagine?

A soldier who is supposed to be on alert in case of attack by kidnappers is also taking pics shocked

With corrupt hope of how much he's taking to his ogas.

Nigeria security forces is the worst security apparatus in the whole world.

That ship could be at the secret oil drilling point. Let them show us inside of that thing there. If not, why is the ship not broke in its facilities? Or by the public places?
Why must it be inside the forest/bush?

No security personnel ever want to be transfer out of oil producing regions.
Re: Steam Ship Used By British Government In 1880 Spotted In Bayelsa State. Photos by seguno2: 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2018
AnonHq:

Are we not risking death in the Sahara desert and Mediterranean Sea as well as slavery in Libya just to be underemployed slaves today?
Are we not begging them to explore and exploit our resources since we don’t have the technology to even know of their existence?
Are we not dashing them the small change that they give us for the exploited resources by patronising their products and services, including football leagues
Oyinbos don’t need to kiss your ass. You are kissing their ass like crazy even though they don’t care about you or your existence.
Re: Steam Ship Used By British Government In 1880 Spotted In Bayelsa State. Photos by seguno2: 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2018
yomi96:
same Brit's that forced this useless contraption called Nigeria on us just for their own selfish gains? they can kiss my black as for all I care

The same Brits forced India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Israël etc for their own selfish gains yet they are thriving.
The Brits left us in 1960! That is 58 years ago.
Please let me know what is our excuse
Why are we still complaining?
Re: Steam Ship Used By British Government In 1880 Spotted In Bayelsa State. Photos by erico2k2(m): 2:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
seguno2:

Are we not risking death in the Sahara desert and Mediterranean Sea as well as slavery in Libya just to be underemployed slaves today?
Are we not begging them to explore and exploit our resources since we don’t have the technology to even know of their existence?
Are we not dashing them the small change that they give us for the exploited resources by patronising their products and services, including football leagues
Oyinbos don’t need to kiss your ass. You are kissing their ass like crazy even though they don’t care about you or your existence.
You know those Indomi kids ahah they dont have a clue .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Steam Ship Used By British Government In 1880 Spotted In Bayelsa State. Photos by boyjo: 3:14pm On Mar 08, 2018
chuksjuve:

My bradaaa...meself dey find am cheesy grin
Re: Steam Ship Used By British Government In 1880 Spotted In Bayelsa State. Photos by wink2015(m): 3:46pm On Mar 08, 2018
Where is Senator Ben Murray Bruce?

Some Americans ( Yankees) are promoting Tourism in his native Bayelsa.

He (Murray-Bruce) just hide in Abuja eating chicken and chips while waiting for free senatorial cash payments, constituency Bonaza.

It is well.

Am I making sense like Murray Bruce?
Re: Steam Ship Used By British Government In 1880 Spotted In Bayelsa State. Photos by AnonHq(m): 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2018
erico2k2:

What part of it do U consider over hyped ? Cos last I checked our prisendent went there for his ear infections and all our politicians send thier kids there .

so because 9ja's president went there means what? a president that went there to waste tax payers money. Do you know the UK has one of the highest tax rate in the world? do you know it also has high standard standard of living compared to other European countries? because a dullard of a president went there doesn't make it less over-hyped
Re: Steam Ship Used By British Government In 1880 Spotted In Bayelsa State. Photos by AnonHq(m): 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2018
seguno2:

when you say "we", does we represent the microscopic few of the unenlightened youths who engage in such dangerous adventures?
your questions should be directed at the government.
there is no need trading words with you...i see where this conversation is heading to
Re: Steam Ship Used By British Government In 1880 Spotted In Bayelsa State. Photos by seguno2: 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2018
AnonHq:
when you say "we", does we represent the microscopic few of the unenlightened youths who engage in such dangerous adventures?
your questions should be directed at the government.
there is no need trading words with you...i see where this conversation is heading to

The vast majority of Nigerian youths are un-enlightened as demonstrated on every thread on nairaland.
How is the government different from the people

1 Like

Re: Steam Ship Used By British Government In 1880 Spotted In Bayelsa State. Photos by erico2k2(m): 5:14pm On Mar 08, 2018
AnonHq:

so because 9ja's president went there means what? a president that went there to waste tax payers money. Do you know the UK has one of the highest tax rate in the world? do you know it also has high standard standard of living compared to other European countries? because a dullard of a president went there doesn't make it less over-hyped
I think you are quoting the bandwagon
List just three tax yoy know that us paid in the UK by all its citizens .

1 Like

Re: Steam Ship Used By British Government In 1880 Spotted In Bayelsa State. Photos by kingchris30(m): 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2018
I can't see any ship
Re: Steam Ship Used By British Government In 1880 Spotted In Bayelsa State. Photos by erico2k2(m): 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2018
seguno2:

The vast majority of Nigerian youths are un-enlightened as demonstrated on every thread on nairaland.
How is the government different from the people
Very uneducated and illexposed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 People Die In Multiple Road Accidents In Abuja / FG Opens East-West Lane On Second Niger Bridge / Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.