Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Poem: 'to Her' By Eddy Ongili - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poem: 'to Her' By Eddy Ongili (544 Views)

A Poem To My Ex / "On And Ahead" - A Poem To Heal Depression By Mich Silversun / Recite This Poem To Your Woman And She Would Love You More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poem: 'to Her' By Eddy Ongili by Fmartin(m): 8:58am On Mar 08, 2018
I want to stare at her the way she needs to be stared at without the aid of a reference material the way a painting is glorified on a
wall and notice the silent grace of her eyes so that my salvation will Bleep terrestrial brilliance with the collision of our eyes

I crave to hold her the way she imagines cotton cat- walking on her skin intensely and delicately, without persuasion and knit myself on her body as a handmade sweater like how seduction scripts the night but no one notice except the resplendent sensuality​ of fireflies

I want to love her Willingly, privately, publicly, honestly
Not just because she is a woman
but for the knowledge of infinity
etched inside her that god, should I die pursuing my desires
I​ would still love her from beyond
to ripple through each metaphor of longing

I want to breathe her the way she wants to survive in inches, at a distance, eternally with a delicate balance of passion yet to explode in my innards making me crazy and helpless when adrenaline bursts in my bloodstream making me seek nourishment
on her soft, supple, turgid, plentiful flesh beyond specific fantasies

I want to touch her
the way she longs to have feather
dance on her skin delicately, softly, without conviction
to be a criminal traceable on her skin and punishable in entirety of an amateur detective messing with a crime scene to have her suspend me into the waiting cliff of her china eyes, so I can
crush in her heart

I want to kiss her
Passionately, seductively, prayerfully and in silence
Beyond the magical mixture of
tongues; spiritually and physically
to have experiences of our own
To when I stop hesitating​ from
admitting I can no longer live without her.

Copyright: Eddy Ongili
Re: Poem: 'to Her' By Eddy Ongili by Fmartin(m): 9:05am On Mar 08, 2018
cc: Lalasticlala , Alamiendagash , Regedyann stevengard iemfava Biafranbushboy Scarlett , Queenite , Evajael .
Re: Poem: 'to Her' By Eddy Ongili by Fmartin(m): 9:15am On Mar 08, 2018
enjoy the poem. Queenitee Hadampson Crislyn Mznaett Jane1234f Hormobolanle Chizzymaris Lankyannie Oly23 Yewandequeen Ladysuperb Eniqurl Ritababe Roladiva Tushwitch Sunshine46 Saraphina Comelyjummy Kajsa08 Bumbae1 Pepperoni55 Michelle55 Cyndylove64 Tohpahz Spixytinxy Azeequeen Jagugu88li Switup Nanadeeva01

2 Likes

Re: Poem: 'to Her' By Eddy Ongili by comelyJummy(f): 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
Nice write up. hmmm HER

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

An Ode To Coffee / Heart Of Jezebel / Home Over Election- ( Anexcerpt Of A Water Mystery)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.