Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,112 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Google Celebrates Women's Day With Interactive Doodles On #herstoryourstory - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Google Celebrates Women's Day With Interactive Doodles On #herstoryourstory (6751 Views)

Happy International Women's Day 2023 / International Women's Day: 10 most influential women in Nigeria 2022 / Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Celebrates Women's Day With Interactive Doodles On #herstoryourstory by zakim(m): 9:35am On Mar 08, 2018
Google is celebrating the 2018 International Women’s Day (IWD) with some interactive animation.

Google uses its search engine homepage to honor important figures and events. These are depicted with doodles, which are archived as “Google doodle.”

International Women’s Day is celebrated around the world as a call to action to shed light on women issues on the 8th of March and googles 2018 theme is #HerstoryOurstory

On the google home page you can press the play button to view the personal narratives of a dozen women artists from around the world with stories ranging from being a mother, ageing, self-love, single mothers, women as bread winners, brave women and so on.

Each story represents a moment, person, or event that has impacted their lives as women,” the site wrote in a statement. “While each artist tells a unique story, the themes are universal, reminding us of how much we often have in common.”

The artists and their doodles

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/google-celebertes-womens-day-with-interactive-doodles-on-herstoryourstory.html

Re: Google Celebrates Women's Day With Interactive Doodles On #herstoryourstory by zakim(m): 9:37am On Mar 08, 2018
1. Anna Haifisch – “Nov 1989”

Re: Google Celebrates Women's Day With Interactive Doodles On #herstoryourstory by zakim(m): 9:42am On Mar 08, 2018
Estelí Meza – “My Aunt Blossoms”

Re: Google Celebrates Women's Day With Interactive Doodles On #herstoryourstory by krissconnect(m): 9:49am On Mar 08, 2018
Happy womens day to all the responsible gals all over the world. These stupid, arrogant slay Queens playing hard to get should go and watch cartoon

8 Likes

Re: Google Celebrates Women's Day With Interactive Doodles On #herstoryourstory by Aldebaran(m): 9:55am On Mar 08, 2018
Good
Re: Google Celebrates Women's Day With Interactive Doodles On #herstoryourstory by omotuntun: 9:55am On Mar 08, 2018
I celebrate the best woman in the world. Mama mama I do love u.. mama..
Click like if you love mama

4 Likes

Re: Google Celebrates Women's Day With Interactive Doodles On #herstoryourstory by dfrost: 9:57am On Mar 08, 2018
krissconnect:
Happy womens day to all the responsible gals all over the world. These stupid, arrogant slay Queens playing hard to get should go and watch cartoon

cheesy grin Bros wetin dey slayqueens do you?

2 Likes

Re: Google Celebrates Women's Day With Interactive Doodles On #herstoryourstory by Foolish44: 9:57am On Mar 08, 2018
Happy Women's Day to the real women
Re: Google Celebrates Women's Day With Interactive Doodles On #herstoryourstory by free2ryhme: 9:58am On Mar 08, 2018
zakim:
Google is celebrating the 2018 International Women’s Day (IWD) with some interactive animation.

Google uses its search engine homepage to honor important figures and events. These are depicted with doodles, which are archived as “Google doodle.”

International Women’s Day is celebrated around the world as a call to action to shed light on women issues on the 8th of March and googles 2018 theme is #HerstoryOurstory

On the google home page you can press the play button to view the personal narratives of a dozen women artists from around the world with stories ranging from being a mother, ageing, self-love, single mothers, women as bread winners, brave women and so on.

Each story represents a moment, person, or event that has impacted their lives as women,” the site wrote in a statement. “While each artist tells a unique story, the themes are universal, reminding us of how much we often have in common.”

The artists and their doodles

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/google-celebertes-womens-day-with-interactive-doodles-on-herstoryourstory.html
Re: Google Celebrates Women's Day With Interactive Doodles On #herstoryourstory by free2ryhme: 9:58am On Mar 08, 2018
Foolish44:
Happy Women's Day to the real women

shey fake woman dey again

Re: Google Celebrates Women's Day With Interactive Doodles On #herstoryourstory by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 08, 2018
Everybody loves their mother,

And most men hate women.

It would seem as though women are good mothers but bad spouses.

I love all types of women.
Happy womens day.

4 Likes

Re: Google Celebrates Women's Day With Interactive Doodles On #herstoryourstory by MrValentineIF: 10:01am On Mar 08, 2018
Re: Google Celebrates Women's Day With Interactive Doodles On #herstoryourstory by tundeayo2020: 10:02am On Mar 08, 2018
Work slow today o
Re: Google Celebrates Women's Day With Interactive Doodles On #herstoryourstory by MhizAJ(f): 10:03am On Mar 08, 2018
Thank God for the lives of women all around the world doing great stuff

It's not easy to be a woman especially in Africa where men don't appreciate their efforts...All they do is complain every moment
Re: Google Celebrates Women's Day With Interactive Doodles On #herstoryourstory by Boyooosa(m): 10:03am On Mar 08, 2018
Even google now knows the importance of SD wink... Slay Queens are overrated.
Re: Google Celebrates Women's Day With Interactive Doodles On #herstoryourstory by Foolish44: 10:06am On Mar 08, 2018
free2ryhme:

shey fake woman dey again

Before nko

Caitlyn Jenner

Na real woman

2 Likes

Re: Google Celebrates Women's Day With Interactive Doodles On #herstoryourstory by Mandrake007(m): 10:07am On Mar 08, 2018
I'd call my mother to wish her happy women's day but she doesn't understand english sad
Re: Google Celebrates Women's Day With Interactive Doodles On #herstoryourstory by free2ryhme: 10:10am On Mar 08, 2018
Foolish44:

Before nko

Caitlyn Jenner

Na real woman

it that a woman undecided
Re: Google Celebrates Women's Day With Interactive Doodles On #herstoryourstory by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:12am On Mar 08, 2018
Our women deserves to be celebrated! Yes, really they are a treasure in the world. We all have mothers, sisters, and female folks around us, so let us celebrate the dignity of womanhood.
Re: Google Celebrates Women's Day With Interactive Doodles On #herstoryourstory by dimix200(m): 10:14am On Mar 08, 2018
As we celebrate our women we invite you to join the conversation at the WEIM (Women Entrepreneur In Manufacturing) forum at the Nigeria Manufacturing Expo on 14th March 2018 at the Landmark Event Centre, Victoria Island Lagos. Register Now http:///2CubrY7 or Call Kemi 09090555157.

Re: Google Celebrates Women's Day With Interactive Doodles On #herstoryourstory by piagetskinner(m): 10:15am On Mar 08, 2018
Foolish44:

Before nko
Caitlyn Jenner
Na real woman
that one na one glorified idiot

1 Like

Re: Google Celebrates Women's Day With Interactive Doodles On #herstoryourstory by churchkilo(m): 10:18am On Mar 08, 2018
yea, quite interesting knowing mum plays great role in the child's upbringing, love my mum, i celebrate her today as always. giving her a shout out here. happy womens day to nne murum and all the women out there who truly care
Re: Google Celebrates Women's Day With Interactive Doodles On #herstoryourstory by agwom(m): 10:53am On Mar 08, 2018
Mandrake007:
I'd call my mother to wish her happy women's day but she doesn't understand english sad
you are not serious
Re: Google Celebrates Women's Day With Interactive Doodles On #herstoryourstory by madami123: 11:14am On Mar 08, 2018
CofOLandOfPeace:
Our women deserves to be celebrated! Yes, really they are a treasure in the world. We all have mothers, sisters, and female folks around us, so let us celebrate the dignity of womanhood.

With kind dignity of womanhood

1 Like

Re: Google Celebrates Women's Day With Interactive Doodles On #herstoryourstory by ImaIma1(f): 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2018
MhizAJ:
Thank God for the lives of women all around the world doing great stuff

It's not easy to be a woman especially in Africa where men don't appreciate their efforts...All they do is complain every moment

You took it right out of my mouth.

(1) (Reply)

Chie! Children Of Nowadays (i Am Shocked To The Bone Narrow) Mature Response Pls / Twin Baby Names Of Boys And Girls With Meaning / My Ordeal In The UK With My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.