Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Grow Old Together Kind Of Love. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Grow Old Together Kind Of Love. (304 Views)

My Parents Destroyed My Life In Guise Of Love, I'm Now Depressed Daily / What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? / Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grow Old Together Kind Of Love. by littlejacob: 11:12am On Mar 08, 2018
My parents have been happily married for 20 years, and you wouldn’t think that they would have met through something such as foreign matchmaker tours you see online. They met in Columbia and married not long after that. You can tell just how compatible they are by how they look in each other's eyes. My dad always says it was the best decision he ever made, and that made me want to experience that too. So, expect me to join one soon! Maybe I’ll even meet my soulmate! I am ecstatic even! What do you guys think? smiley

(1) (Reply)

Etiquette Inspired / 4 Ways To Build Trust In Your Family / Do U Need Assistance With Your Chores?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.