Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,191 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Vicious Circle Of Idiocy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vicious Circle Of Idiocy (249 Views)

Kyari, Funtua & Now Maida… Buhari’s Inner Circle Hit By The Grim Reaper - Cable / Coronavirus: Lagos Has Broken The Circle Of Transmission - Health Commissioner / OPINION: Biafra’s US Suit And The Limits Of Idiocy - By Richard Murphy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vicious Circle Of Idiocy by mrroy91(m): 12:13pm On Mar 08, 2018
VICIOUS CIRCLE OF IDIOCY.

Its with great disbelief and bone marrow arrest that I watched the video of Shuaibu Moni, a Boko Haram commander threatening more bloodshed and laying claim to being in control of sambisa palace,
Ordinarily I wouldn't be much concerned about boko boys videos but this one struck me like thunder, this Shuaibu Moni was captured by the previous administration and detained until this government of inept stupidity was enthroned and finally we are back were we started.

The international practice on war against terrorism is that governments don't negotiate with terrorists for any reason but our government murdered rationality not just for negotiating but for paying ransom to and releasing terrorists in exchange for their captives

This begs the question: is it that this government best intension is turning into a national disaster or that they are deliberately sponsoring terrorism in disguise of fight against it.
What guarantee does this government have that this Shuaibu Moni is not going to orchestrate more attacks that will kill more than the number of girls exchanged for his get back to work deal.

If you pay terrorist you equip them with resources to equip themselves with arms and ammunitions to kill and maim more, whether this common sense analysis is in sharp scarcity in this government or they are deliberately formatting their brains is a question left for the gods.

Being paid by our government for the release of the girls they kidnapped has empowered boko-haram to kidnap more because a seemingly endless windfall has been opened to them, after ransom for dapchi girls must have been paid, its just going to be a matter of months if not weeks to identity and coordinate another girl school visit.

Or maybe its just a case of an attack on boko-haram is an attack on the north where I can validly conclude that ransom paid to boko boys is remuneration to the north.

Once upon a time a governor claimed to have traced terrorists that murdered his citizens and paid them to stop killing but few months after the said payment we started witnessing coordinated attacks and incessant arm carrying by the Paid group, maybe its just a coincidence but for me I have stopped believing in coincidence long time ago.

Summary: either by over sense or lack of common sense, actions or inactions, sensitivity or insensitivity, rationality or irrationality. APC HAS FAILED EXPONENTIALLY IN ALL SPHERES OF GOVERNMENTAL RESPONSIBILITIES.

Please get ur PVC enough is enough.

Mr EIR

(1) (Reply)

How The North Shall Pick Her Presidential Candidate – Tanko Yakassai / Of These 4 Ways To Live And Die. Which Will You Choose? / FAAN Aviation Security To Bear Arms Soon — Sirika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.