Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,632 members, 7,847,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:10 PM

I Want To Have Sex With Lolu Says - Ifu Ennada - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Have Sex With Lolu Says - Ifu Ennada (592 Views)

BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" / Khloe Twerks On Lolu’s D**k, Ahneeka Allows Lolu To Squeeze Her Bo*bs #bbnaija / Throwback: Bbnaija Housemate Lolu Pictured With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Have Sex With Lolu Says - Ifu Ennada by maxwellgib: 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Ifu Ennada, has told Big Brother that she’s ‘Hot and feels like having sex’.

She told Big Brother that she needs massaging from fellow housemate, Lolu but fears she could end up making out with him in the process.

She said she wouldn’t want PayPort’s massage because the last time Ahneeka and Angel were massaged by the PayPort crew, they were evicted the next day.

She said, Big brother, “I don’t know what is wrong with me these days. I’m Hot. These days I wake up Hot.

“Although I don’t have a sex life but I think I’m so sexual. I’m looking up to a massage from Lolu, I don’t know how it will end because I’m really Hot. I may end up making out (having sex with him).

“I would love the PayPort’s crew to massage me but the first people they ever massaged were Angel and Ahneeka and they left the house the next day.

“I may end up making out with Lolu and Anto will get angry and put me up for eviction and kick my ass out of the house.”

source
http://www.ritalori.com/want-sex-lolu-says-ifu-ennada/

(1) (Reply)

Among David Is Two Baby Mamas Who Looked More Sexy / Omg!! “i’m Right On The Verge Of Going And Getting A Tattoo,” – Joyce Meyer / Wizkid Flaunt Flat Chest In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.