Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,138 members, 7,849,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

Www.mybusinesspals.com (a Business To Business & Social Networking Resource) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Www.mybusinesspals.com (a Business To Business & Social Networking Resource) (558 Views)

Bizballz Events!..your Real-life Business & Social Networking Events! / 13 Steps to Business Name Registration - A Simple Tutorial / Meet Nigerians Singles For Dating, Marriage & Social Networking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Www.mybusinesspals.com (a Business To Business & Social Networking Resource) by tatooboy: 10:57am On Apr 29, 2010
I came across this site and av registered. Its a Business to Business portal, where you can do so many things at the same time, Post Businesses in the online directory, chat, Post Cvs, vacancies, business dating service etc. Its interesting and i think i find it useful and i know you guys would also find it useful especially for business owners and those searching for employment. The uniqueness is in the fact that it makes employees meet business owners and they can specify business sectors they would like to work and chat with them one one straight away.

I think it offers a lot of benefits.

The place to be now is www.mybusinesspals.com

What do you guys think?

(1) (Reply)

Article Directory Site . / Toys And Kids' Things Online / World Sim Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.