Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Who Else Got The Interview Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got The Interview Invite (1178 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / DPR Interview Invite / Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got The Interview Invite by eremakpe(m): 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2018
with reference to you application, you are hereby invited for an interview as follows
Date: Monday, 12th March, 2018
Venue: 3/5 Town planning way (behind T-pot eatery), Ilupeju, Lagos.
Time: 11AM Prompt.

pls help me with the authenticity.
Re: Who Else Got The Interview Invite by bellazz(m): 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
Re: Who Else Got The Interview Invite by Apostlelong(m): 3:54pm On Mar 08, 2018
Fake. Run for your life
Re: Who Else Got The Interview Invite by mrtomola(m): 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
GNLD. Too sure. I know them
Re: Who Else Got The Interview Invite by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2018
mrtomola:
Hahaha. Their addresses are usually "behind" somewhere. Eatery and banks most times cry
mrtomola:
Hahaha. Their addresses are usually "behind" somewhere. Eatery and banks most times

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got The Interview Invite by eremakpe(m): 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2018
thanks so much. the lord help us
Re: Who Else Got The Interview Invite by MistadeRegal(m): 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
eremakpe:
with reference to you application, you are hereby invited for an interview as follows
Date: Monday, 12th March, 2018
Venue: 3/5 Town planning way (behind T-pot eatery), Ilupeju, Lagos.
Time: 11AM Prompt.

pls help me with the authenticity.

Do you write any application to the said address?
If no, why doubting and checking for authenticity?
That's how many people must have been declared missing.
Abegi! Delete the damn message and give yourself some peace!
Re: Who Else Got The Interview Invite by eremakpe(m): 9:46pm On Mar 08, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Do you write any application to the said address? If no, why doubting and checking for authenticity? That's how many people must have been declared missing. Abegi! Delete the damn message and give yourself some peace!
exactly... thanks
Re: Who Else Got The Interview Invite by mrtomola(m): 5:54am On Mar 09, 2018
mikezuruki:

Hahaha. Their addresses are usually "behind" somewhere. Eatery and banks most times cry
Hahaha. Their addresses are usually "behind" somewhere. Eatery and banks most times

You are very very right.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service Commission, Verification / Female Secretary Urgently Needed / Help Just Saw This Yesterday. How True Is This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.