Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Whatsapp Delete For Everyone Feature Extended From 7 To 64 Minutes - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Delete For Everyone Feature Extended From 7 To 64 Minutes (23355 Views)

Delete For Everyone Now Available On Facebook Messenger (remove For Everyone) / Whatsapp Adds New Rules For 'Delete For Everyone' Feature / Whatsapp Extends 'delete For Everyone' Duration To Over 1 Hour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Delete For Everyone Feature Extended From 7 To 64 Minutes by xmanco42: 6:41pm On Mar 08, 2018
what is the use when the receiver knows u are hiding something
is like committing a crime and leaving traces of evidence .
NOTE: This delete feature is not for married men and women because it create suspicion. THANKS
Re: Whatsapp Delete For Everyone Feature Extended From 7 To 64 Minutes by Queenslary(f): 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2018
let the deleting begin
Re: Whatsapp Delete For Everyone Feature Extended From 7 To 64 Minutes by zolacoded(m): 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2018
alexistaiwo:
What's the point when the reicepent will still notice something has been deleted.

Though the feature came in handy the day I mistakenly sent a message "today's sex was the bomb" to my Bae instead of my side chick.

Had to lie to her that the deleted message was "you see say Brighton don kee Arsenal today" intended for a friend.

God forgive me grin

Oga mi, I bow to u oooo!!!

Re: Whatsapp Delete For Everyone Feature Extended From 7 To 64 Minutes by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2018
alexistaiwo:
What's the point when the reicepent will still notice something has been deleted.

Though the feature came in handy the day I mistakenly sent a message "today's sex was the bomb" to my Bae instead of my side chick.

Had to lie to her that the deleted message was "you see say Brighton don kee Arsenal today" intended for a friend.

God forgive me grin

Haah! Aye Ma ni ika o!
And you have the guts to come on here and air your stenchy confession. I pray that girl cheats on you too. Wicked boy.

You know what? You're starting to make me puke!
Re: Whatsapp Delete For Everyone Feature Extended From 7 To 64 Minutes by castrol180(m): 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
happykidArotiba:
GB whatsapp 4 Life

Pls hw can I get this gb whatsapp again? I have it before and it expired since then I've not been able to download it cos of the shìts it always bring on play store
Re: Whatsapp Delete For Everyone Feature Extended From 7 To 64 Minutes by Nelsmannnnnnnnn(m): 8:07pm On Mar 08, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Haah! Aye Ma ni ika o!
And you have the guts to come on here and air your stenchy confession. I pray that girl cheats on you too. Wicked boy.

You know what? You're starting to make me puke!

Damn, you are pretty. That's if you're the one at your Dp.
Re: Whatsapp Delete For Everyone Feature Extended From 7 To 64 Minutes by Reeberry: 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2018
gbolly0001:
If not for glo this person above me no suppose coment before me o undecided
#SayNoToGlo. grin

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Delete For Everyone Feature Extended From 7 To 64 Minutes by demzey(m): 8:23pm On Mar 08, 2018
Sumtin dat has been on in gbwhatsapp since like ages...bin able to delete msgs even afta a day, if you feel like to
Re: Whatsapp Delete For Everyone Feature Extended From 7 To 64 Minutes by tosyne2much(m): 8:50pm On Mar 08, 2018
alexistaiwo:

God forgive me grin
This guy sha cheesy
Re: Whatsapp Delete For Everyone Feature Extended From 7 To 64 Minutes by Hublotee: 8:50pm On Mar 08, 2018
Continue the upgrade oo.
Re: Whatsapp Delete For Everyone Feature Extended From 7 To 64 Minutes by def111(m): 9:03pm On Mar 08, 2018
grayht:
Lemme check for iphones version

Shut up your mouth there
Re: Whatsapp Delete For Everyone Feature Extended From 7 To 64 Minutes by crafteck(m): 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2018
I wish if i tell my girlfriend my atm pin, i could delete it the next day....... This hennesy is pepperish
Re: Whatsapp Delete For Everyone Feature Extended From 7 To 64 Minutes by iluvpomo(m): 9:45pm On Mar 08, 2018
Why 64 minutes?? cheesy
Re: Whatsapp Delete For Everyone Feature Extended From 7 To 64 Minutes by iluvpomo(m): 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
def111:
Shut up your mouth there
why you de vex like this with that guy grin
Re: Whatsapp Delete For Everyone Feature Extended From 7 To 64 Minutes by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:50pm On Mar 08, 2018
Nelsmannnnnnnnn:

Damn, you are pretty. That's if you're the one at your Dp.

Lol!
Please, don't come and flirt with me. I don't want to be a side chick! And hell, that's me! Note that. And hey, thanks for atleast complimenting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Delete For Everyone Feature Extended From 7 To 64 Minutes by Nelsmannnnnnnnn(m): 11:29pm On Mar 08, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol!
Please,don't come and flirt with me. I don't want to be a side chick! And hell, that's me! Note that. And hey, thanks for atleast complimenting.

Nahhh....I ain't a flirt miss.
Just love beauty.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Delete For Everyone Feature Extended From 7 To 64 Minutes by eebruboss(m): 12:14am On Mar 09, 2018
emmy4lov:
Wow nice to know,

I never knew the delete feature had 7 minutes viability,

It's a life saving feature by whatsapp.

Samsung galaxy S6 32gb available for sale whatsapp:08050447106

How much is it
Re: Whatsapp Delete For Everyone Feature Extended From 7 To 64 Minutes by Nobody: 5:27am On Mar 09, 2018
undecided
def111:

Shut up your mouth there
Re: Whatsapp Delete For Everyone Feature Extended From 7 To 64 Minutes by zinaunreal(m): 6:52am On Mar 09, 2018
When will black Africans become innovators rather than consumers of technology? Waiting for the white man to upgrade and update if not we wont progress
Re: Whatsapp Delete For Everyone Feature Extended From 7 To 64 Minutes by emmy4lov(m): 12:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
eebruboss:

How much is it
Re: Whatsapp Delete For Everyone Feature Extended From 7 To 64 Minutes by eebruboss(m): 8:50am On Mar 16, 2018
emmy4lov:
40?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From The Launch Of TECNO PHANTOM V Flip Smartphone In Lagos / COVID-19: Whatsapp Tightens Limits On Message Forwarding To Counter Fake News / See What Happens When Your Smartphone Falls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.