Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,562 members, 7,827,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Dino Melaye Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Importing Military Items. See Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Importing Military Items. See Photos (39424 Views)

Masquerade Endorses Governor Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State (Photo) / British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London / Dino Melaye Accuses Fashola’s Power Ministry Of Squandering $385 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Importing Military Items. See Photos by 01mcfadden(m): 10:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
Could you believe some foolish ones are still criticising Dino?
Sometimes, you cannot but wonder if some people are paid salary for being irredeemably stup!d.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Importing Military Items. See Photos by Reference(m): 10:30pm On Mar 08, 2018
Night vision goggles for what mbok.....hmmm....
Re: Dino Melaye Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Importing Military Items. See Photos by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2018
I feel so sorry for the people of nigeria who have no means to leave that zoo for good. It is just a matter of time before the senate will start arresting people who steal tomatoes and pepper in the market place.
Re: Dino Melaye Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Importing Military Items. See Photos by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 08, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

One of my best senators

According to the zoo standard where touts and criminals hold the four aces.
Re: Dino Melaye Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Importing Military Items. See Photos by ukejejohnson(m): 10:50pm On Mar 08, 2018
nairalandmod:
Dino the real Jagaban

Meanwhile you can paste me ur US, Canada accounts and credit cards for your transfer, cash out is sure

Wait! Are you advertising scam here ?

Asin we should paste you innocent people account for you to swindle ?

Mehn" this is unacceptable....We must excommunicate this idiot
Re: Dino Melaye Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Importing Military Items. See Photos by gidob(m): 10:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
Abbeyme:
I just do not fancy this Dino Melaye of a guy.

He doesn't have the decorum of an elder. Except he is not yet an elder.
Because he exposed a supposed crime?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Importing Military Items. See Photos by godofuck231: 10:54pm On Mar 08, 2018
victorazy:
Oh boy see Tactical Boots
these boots are called deltas, for fast moving offensive
Re: Dino Melaye Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Importing Military Items. See Photos by godofuck231: 10:55pm On Mar 08, 2018
victorazy:
Oh boy see Tactical Boots
these boots are called deltas, for fast moving offensive and fast exits, the camp is American, mostly used by artillery regs
Re: Dino Melaye Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Importing Military Items. See Photos by dbanjj1629(m): 11:42pm On Mar 08, 2018
The end of Yahaya Bello & Dino Melaye's seasonal movie isn't insight at all. 2019 go solid small sha
Re: Dino Melaye Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Importing Military Items. See Photos by centboy123456(m): 11:54pm On Mar 08, 2018
nairalandmod:
Dino the real Jagaban

Meanwhile you can paste me ur US, Canada accounts and credit cards for your transfer, cash out is sure

account they na us
Re: Dino Melaye Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Importing Military Items. See Photos by LZAA: 12:37am On Mar 09, 2018
deomelllo:
Where is the proof?

Is LIMA Ent LTD Kogi state government?

This is really silly..
we know u wee back yahaya bello grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Importing Military Items. See Photos by SirBunky85(m): 1:55am On Mar 09, 2018
Angelanest:
Senator Dino Melaye, representing Kogi West senatorial district in the national assembly has accused the Kogi state government of importing prohibited items such as military uniforms, bullet proof vest, night vision goggles, tactical boots among other things.

According to the senator, a committee which was set up immediately after he notified them - proceeded to the airport earlier today to see the contraband items.

Below is what the senator shared on Facebook;

I raised a point of Order today that Kogi State Govt imported prohibited items. Military Uniforms,bullet proof vest,night vision goggles, tactical boots, military belts etc.

A committee was set up immediately and they proceeded to the Airport. Jerry Omolara SA security to Kogi State Governor is involved. Kogi is in trouble. But God is above man. - SDM

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/dino-melaye-accuses-kogi-government-importing-military-items-see-photos.html

and u tell me dat bello will just be gentle to Dino?Dino shudnt disturb us when bello comes for him .let dem fight it out dirty,uncouth&stupid senator and a clueless&foolish governor
Re: Dino Melaye Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Importing Military Items. See Photos by victorazy(m): 5:21am On Mar 09, 2018
godofuck231:
these boots are called deltas, for fast moving offensive and fast exits, the camp is American, mostly used by artillery regs

wow! and should be noiseless.
Re: Dino Melaye Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Importing Military Items. See Photos by labi1977(m): 7:01am On Mar 09, 2018
deomelllo:
Where is the proof?

Is LIMA Ent LTD Kogi state government?

This is really silly..

Good catch, maybe dino is just talking nonsense again.
Re: Dino Melaye Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Importing Military Items. See Photos by michoim(m): 7:30am On Mar 09, 2018
Where is Kogi state involve in this?
Re: Dino Melaye Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Importing Military Items. See Photos by callixibe: 8:11am On Mar 09, 2018
Tomorrow the security agents will label Dino a lier
Re: Dino Melaye Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Importing Military Items. See Photos by Abbeyme: 8:57am On Mar 09, 2018
chuksbogus:

What are you even talking !!!just see how sentiment has ripped you apart !! You left what Dino uncovered which is a heinous crime and those things will be used on people of kogi rather you are talking about whether he is an elder or you fancying him or not.The issue is that Yhaya bello was caught red handed perpetuating evil. Talk about that one

Great that you are diverting my attention back to the issue at hand. We only need to wait till the Government of Kogi release their own statement.

I bet they'll say it is meant for the military in the state govt's sincere effort to boost security in the state. Just wait for it!
Re: Dino Melaye Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Importing Military Items. See Photos by Ayomivic(m): 9:52am On Mar 09, 2018
I don't understand this country any more.One thing i believe is that all the governors of the states that have crisis of herdsmen ,their governors were in surport of this herdsmen killing

Governor Yhayha Bello gave hectares of land to herdsmen some weeks a go. Now he imported military material. To do what? if not to create another Sambisa Forest in Kogi State.

Are we still saying we don't know the BokoHaram and Herdsmen sponsors

Our leaders are our enemies
Re: Dino Melaye Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Importing Military Items. See Photos by alaskido(m): 10:02am On Mar 09, 2018
What do you all think about this discovering. Yahaya Bello is Buhari's errand boy. They are preparing for 2019. 2019 will be very interesting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) / Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” / N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.