Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

We Have Done Our Best, Says Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Done Our Best, Says Buhari (529 Views)

Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari / Maina’s Return: We Did Our Best – Magu / Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Done Our Best, Says Buhari by Ebullience(m): 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari says his government has done its best.

The president said this at the presidential villa in Abua on Thursday, while receiving a delegation from King Salman of Saudi Arabia.

Buhari said his administration was mindful of the three-pronged promises made to Nigerians before the 2015 elections.

He said he remained undeterred and focused on securing the lives and properties of all Nigerians.

“From the very time we came until now, we have been able to do our best, and we remain focused on delivering on our promises,’’ he said.

Buhari told the Saudi Arabian delegation that the priority of his administration had so far been on securing the country, buoying the economy and curbing corruption so that Nigerians would start benefitting from the rich natural and human resources of the country.

The president expressed appreciation to the King Salman Aid and Relief Centre, and the Saudi Development Fund for providing relief materials, worth $10 million, to internally displaced persons (IDPs) in the north-east.

Nasser Bin Mutlaq, leader of the Saudi Arabian delegation said the visit and the donation of materials was an extension of the good relations both countries had shared over the years.

https://www.thecable.ng/done-best-says-buhari/

Re: We Have Done Our Best, Says Buhari by obi4eze(m): 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2018
angry
This man is a disgrace to Nigeria.

Well, 2019 ain't far

2 Likes

Re: We Have Done Our Best, Says Buhari by TrumporIdie: 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2018
But your best was not good enough. Let's give someone else a chance.

1 Like

Re: We Have Done Our Best, Says Buhari by Sagamaje(m): 8:07pm On Mar 08, 2018
Thats what a cow says. No brain,useless, bad luck. God punish Buhari and all his media cows

2 Likes

Re: We Have Done Our Best, Says Buhari by ojun50(m): 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2018
even in Ghana
Re: We Have Done Our Best, Says Buhari by ConAir(m): 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2018
He has no iota of shame, common sense is not common indeed. The gworo chewing bigot spilling trash as usual.
Bubu is a disgrace and a mistake to Nigeria.
Daura needs you mumu

1 Like

Re: We Have Done Our Best, Says Buhari by CodeTemplar: 9:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
Must people suffer if your best isn't good enough? Your ego won't let you quit and your best clearly isn't too favourable to the people.

1 Like

Re: We Have Done Our Best, Says Buhari by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
if these is the best, then with humble respect sir, your best is far from it. ...do more...do more..

1 Like

Re: We Have Done Our Best, Says Buhari by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2018
You people up there please stop bashing him cause no one can give what he doesn't have.
He actually has done his best.
What do u expect from someone who have no idea about democratic processes and good governance
Re: We Have Done Our Best, Says Buhari by leckzid: 9:28pm On Mar 08, 2018
at times I am not really sure this is the buhari I voted for, I guess nmandi kanu and asiri dokubo maybe right by saying, this man is a clown from Sudan I now believe something is going wrong somewhere.

(1) (Reply)

‘i’m A Virgin And Only Rich Men Make Me Wet’ -actress Crowncy Anyanwu / 2019: Gang Up To Distract Buhari/osinbajo, An Effort In Futility / DAPCHI Girls Abduction Is Not A Scam...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.