Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Gtbank And Their Instrument Of Mass Robbery - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank And Their Instrument Of Mass Robbery (847 Views)

GTBank Hit By Mass Resignation, Mobile App & USSD Transaction Failures / The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank And Their Instrument Of Mass Robbery by yinkakani(m): 8:06pm On Mar 08, 2018
It's no longer news to some that Guarantee Trust Bank secretly deduct little funds from your savings account because of God knows what. They surreptitiously steal money from people's account and do it in such a way that you'll feel embarrassed to go and complain in the bank. They steal just a little bit above or below 200 naira every two weeks from customers accounts that has been entrusted in their care which really puts their name Guarantee TRUST bank into perspective when you think of it. Please bear in mind that 200 multiplied by one million customers every two weeks equals 200million naira every two weeks. Money stolen from our accounts without any reason whatsoever.

A friend of mine complained about their robbery sometime ago and I decided to check it out myself once and for all(although I had noticed my bank account balance reducing for no explainable cause in the past). I emptied my account and and left less than 300 naira in there. Less than 2 weeks later I had 1000 naira deposited in it. Check the results yourself. . .

The first picture is that of my friends account and the second is mine.

After this undeniable convincing evidence, I'm shutting down my all my GTbank account and sailing elsewhere. Stealing money from customers is grossly unethical.

Cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Gtbank And Their Instrument Of Mass Robbery by Adelaide2: 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2018
-Removed-
Re: Gtbank And Their Instrument Of Mass Robbery by yinkakani(m): 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2018
Adelaide2:
GT Bank is an Afonja bank. It is only doing what Afonjites know best: corporate stealing

My friend say something sensible. Their board of directors comprises of people from various tribes. Don't make this about tribalism and focus on their corporate ARMED ROBBERY. . .so to speak
Re: Gtbank And Their Instrument Of Mass Robbery by IME1: 8:23pm On Mar 08, 2018
Thus is serious
I hope they see this and explain
People be wan leave the bank that December sef

1 Like

Re: Gtbank And Their Instrument Of Mass Robbery by chuksjuve(m): 8:27pm On Mar 08, 2018
GTBank is acting the opposite of their name...

GTBank if care is not taken will be relegated if they continue their fraudulent practices....
Re: Gtbank And Their Instrument Of Mass Robbery by ideologies(m): 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2018
All bank steal monies in different names, but gtbank is really stealing more than others
Re: Gtbank And Their Instrument Of Mass Robbery by Adelaide2: 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2018
yinkakani:

My friend say something sensible. Their board of directors comprises of people from various tribes. Don't make this about tribalism and focus on their corporate ARMED ROBBERY. . .so to speak
Lies. 9 out of 13 BODs are Afonja. The rest are Afonja-related (Edo) (2) and Afonja masters (Hausa/Fulani) (2). There is no single Igbo man

http://www.gtbank.com/about-gtbank/our-people/the-board/
Re: Gtbank And Their Instrument Of Mass Robbery by yinkakani(m): 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2018
Adelaide2:

Lies. 100% of GT Bank's NIGERIAN BODs is Afonja

https://www.gtbankuk.com/about-gtbank-uk/our-people/the-board/

I just want you to see the picture I'm trying to paint, I believe other people will. I'm not trying to start a tribal debate here. I just want to open peoples eyes. That's all.

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank And Their Instrument Of Mass Robbery by yinkakani(m): 9:39pm On Mar 08, 2018
Lalasticlala ooooo
Re: Gtbank And Their Instrument Of Mass Robbery by Nobody: 3:48am On Mar 09, 2018
Adelaide2:

Lies. 9 out of 13 BODs are Afonja. The rest are Afonja-related (Edo) (2) and Afonja masters (Hausa/Fulani) (2). There is no single Igbo man

http://www.gtbank.com/about-gtbank/our-people/the-board/
must there be ibo man
Re: Gtbank And Their Instrument Of Mass Robbery by yinkakani(m): 7:01am On Mar 09, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
must there be ibo man

Oh well

(1) (Reply)

Mr Emma Uzo Music / How To Make Your Mark In Affiliate Marketing. / $30 Paypal Fund Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.