Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday (74239 Views)

Rapper Olamide And Wife, Bukunmi Aisha Suleiman Welcome Their 2nd Child / Olamide, Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman & Their Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji / Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by Ibibioesan(m): 12:57am On Mar 09, 2018
But y her eyelashes long, Na natural.? I swear this girl dey bleach

Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by Jaykolo10(m): 1:52am On Mar 09, 2018
samuelchimmy:
Senior wife as in?
Asin omodo undecided

1 Like

Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by hablink: 1:57am On Mar 09, 2018
IAmAmbrose:

bros for you to get sense na how many odd?
jesuuuu!!!
I have seen lots of savage replies but this one is topping the charts atm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by OyiboUgbo04: 2:22am On Mar 09, 2018
Congrats to them.. Thats a move in the right direction my man. congrats once again.
Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by Burgerlomo: 3:15am On Mar 09, 2018
sirusX:

grin
In short that’s not enough, we need to do a roll call on those baby daddies and grandpas forming single
1. Don Jazzy
2. Davido
3. Wizkid
4. Alex Ekubo
5. Uti Nwachukwu
4. Flavour
6. Phyno
7. Adekunle Gold
8. Falz

Ink don finish...nairalanders epp me continue

Don Jazzy is the grand patron of the group cool
Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by karbornblaq(m): 3:26am On Mar 09, 2018
IAmAmbrose:

But why? embarassed
Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by Nobody: 3:31am On Mar 09, 2018
The girl jazz don finally work, her baba strong gan.
Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by Walexxyomoba(m): 3:50am On Mar 09, 2018
wow. this not the same girl I used to know. she has bleached completely. kilode ti e bora, why u dey bleech up your skin
Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by leslier: 4:39am On Mar 09, 2018
congratulations to the new couple the site
Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by leslier: 4:39am On Mar 09, 2018
congratulations to the site new couple
Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by hedonistic: 5:50am On Mar 09, 2018
I would have groused about her 'synthetic' looks but then, we learnt the hard way that looks/packaging is not the way to distinguish between hoes and non hoes. We know many wey dey wear long Deeper Life skirt with double brassiere and no make up, but na dem get wide pucci pass.

So for Olamide and his 'slay' looking mama, what can we say? They probably fit each other, so besta luck fi dem...
Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:08am On Mar 09, 2018
Their son turned 3 on the same day he lost his mum. What does that mean?
Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by Ogbenimax(m): 6:12am On Mar 09, 2018
IAmAmbrose:

1 Like

Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by Ogbenimax(m): 6:14am On Mar 09, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
una don come i know u will notice tgat grin
Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by 2shur: 6:16am On Mar 09, 2018
she go gwt anoda spina
wey dey shine her pekus
olamide remains a razzaite
btw why d fuc do ugly gals love bleaching
Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:24am On Mar 09, 2018
Ogbenimax:

Lol. I just don't get it. That a girl was proposed to doesn't mean she's *lost.* Is the baby not theirs together?
Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by highchief1: 6:27am On Mar 09, 2018
sirusX:

grin
In short that’s not enough, we need to do a roll call on those baby daddies and grandpas forming single
1. Don Jazzy
2. Davido
3. Wizkid
4. Alex Ekubo
5. Uti Nwachukwu
4. Flavour
6. Phyno
7. Adekunle Gold
8. Falz

efe
Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by Nicolars(m): 6:37am On Mar 09, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
Ode

1 Like

Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by Opelwonder(m): 6:40am On Mar 09, 2018
grin
IAmAmbrose:

grin[quote author=IAmAmbrose post=65678937]

ha ha ha ha kill me o. Na 20 odd sha
Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by godofuck231: 6:50am On Mar 09, 2018
sirusX:

grin
1. Don Jazzy
2. Davido
3. Wizkid
4. Alex Ekubo
5. Uti Nwachukwu
4. Flavour
6. Phyno
7. Adekunle Gold
8. Falz

All olosho for nigeria don de turn babymomma's, CDQ was right, olosho don de book appointment"
Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by DSDLIVEREPORT: 6:58am On Mar 09, 2018
emmykendo:

chioma no wowo nah i even like her pass this ugly blond grin

Stop using degrading words on people. The two of them are extremely beautiful in their own right.una need glasses
Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by godofuck231: 6:58am On Mar 09, 2018
lovelylad:
"senior wife"
lot of wives still loading.

Look! One babe in ogba de die seriously for my guy, my guy de form being busy for her but she no want take in before marriage, all she did was to meet the mother of the guy and cried to her to help her talk to her man, she wants to marry him and can't propose marriage to him, as simple as that, the mother. Allen a family meeting on him and used her wrapper to beat him, grin grin , problem solved, next two months they got married, and now some people are on the way, and na twin.

See blessing, baby mama thing na shame these days, it's not what u should be proud of o, in times of social outings, they are seen as polluted meat
Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:29am On Mar 09, 2018
without money and fame that ugly guy wouldn't have come close to this lady... money is not the root of all evil
Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by christ007(m): 7:42am On Mar 09, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Nigerian rapper, Olamide, has proposed to his baby mama and long time girlfriend of 8 years, Adebukunmi Suleiman, on her birthday today.

Their son, Batifèori Maximiliano Adedeji turned 3 in January on the same day he lost his mom.

Science student is off the market cheesy

Congrats

Cc lalasticlala
where did olamide ser this fresh fish �.
Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by buchilino(m): 8:00am On Mar 09, 2018
I WISH DEM D BEST. BUT Y DO I FEEL DAT WE'RE ABOUT 2 WITNESS ANOTHER MARRIAGE DRAMA VERY SOON.
Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:16am On Mar 09, 2018
Nicolars:

Ode

That's you, actually.
Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:17am On Mar 09, 2018
Ogbenimax:

I guess the mum there is Olamide's mum
Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by Iamthoney(m): 8:50am On Mar 09, 2018
8yrs? After how many abortion ehn Baddo? Hmmmm she better be the only one oooo
Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by lovelylad: 9:02am On Mar 09, 2018
godofuck231:

Look! One babe in ogba de die seriously for my guy, my guy de form being busy for her but she no want take in before marriage, all she did was to meet the mother of the guy and cried to her to help her talk to her man, she wants to marry him and can't propose marriage to him, as simple as that, the mother. Allen a family meeting on him and used her wrapper to beat him, grin grin , problem solved, next two months they got married, and now some people are on the way, and na twin.

See blessing, baby mama thing na shame these days, it's not what u should be proud of o, in times of social outings, they are seen as polluted meat
I never said I love baby mamas .

1 Like

Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by liljaydee(m): 9:27am On Mar 09, 2018
science student at work.....

Onijagidijagan:
fine babymama na Davido nor get taste following dat Wowo chioma grin
Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by Funkybabee(f): 10:08am On Mar 09, 2018
Woooooow congrats to here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" / Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) / Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.