Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:35 AM

Update On FIFA World Cup Tour In Abuja .... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Update On FIFA World Cup Tour In Abuja .... (360 Views)

Messi Ranked No.1 On FIFA 22 RATINGS / Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) / Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On FIFA World Cup Tour In Abuja .... by blogbuilder: 10:28pm On Mar 08, 2018
The event was a memorable one which many people will not forget in a jiffy ..

As we all know, the World Cup will be in Nigeria from 8-10 of March and it will be display In Abuja on 8th and Lagos will be on 10th.

I will be updating you on this thread ......

lalasticlala,honeric01 , semid4lyfe do justice to this

Re: Update On FIFA World Cup Tour In Abuja .... by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2018
make dem hold the trophy well oo. this name naija oo
Re: Update On FIFA World Cup Tour In Abuja .... by blogbuilder: 10:55pm On Mar 08, 2018
The event was held at the old parade ground in Garki..

Most of the artiste on the picture were live on the stage. If you miss Abuja own, kindly take the next available bus/flight to Lagos because Lagos will be lit with the event....

Simi performed her favorite track "Joromi" and many more performance from the likes of Olumide and comment.

Re: Update On FIFA World Cup Tour In Abuja .... by blogbuilder: 10:59pm On Mar 08, 2018
And that was Simi performing live

Re: Update On FIFA World Cup Tour In Abuja .... by blogbuilder: 11:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
Drone was also in attendance for the show. Oh my, this was my first time of seeing drone live .Dont blame me, all fingers are not equal

Re: Update On FIFA World Cup Tour In Abuja .... by blogbuilder: 11:04pm On Mar 08, 2018
To make the event a memorable one and a blessing to many, Coca-Cola decided to give away some cars for some lucky winner..... Pray for me that I should be among the lucky winner... I promise all nairalander free data subscription if I emerge the winner for any of these

Arranged in ascending order 1st, 2nd and 3rd

Re: Update On FIFA World Cup Tour In Abuja .... by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2018
Wishing you the very best brother.. Get that car man no dulling in 2018

(1) (Reply)

Spain Sink Messiless Argentina 6-1 / Ethiope West Wins Ibori U-19 Tourney / Watch Junior Ajayi Goal Of The Season Contender, Won League Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.