Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

How To Drag Traffic To A New Facebook Group - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Drag Traffic To A New Facebook Group (499 Views)

Facebook Like For My New Facebook Page / 15 Proven Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog / 6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Drag Traffic To A New Facebook Group by ziziangel(m): 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2018
Nairalanders...

Please I need sure workable tips to drive traffic/members to my new Facebook group..

Thanks as you assist with your tips
Re: How To Drag Traffic To A New Facebook Group by iamleumas: 12:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
ziziangel:
Nairalanders...

Please I need sure workable tips to drive traffic/members to my new Facebook group..

ADVERTISE WITH US!!!
Got a product or service or Website that you will like to advertise to Thousands of Nigerians? Then our facebook group is the right platform to advertise it. Below you’ll find all the specifications.

GROUP STATS
� Over 1,000 daily requests
�50,000+ active members.
�Ranked among the fastest growing facebook group in 2018

AUDIENCE PROFILE
�Virtually all our members are from Nigeria
�They come online regularly as you can see in the attached pics.
�54% Male; 46% Female
�Age: 15-20years= 58%; 20-25years= 39%; 25-30years= 2%; 30years and above= 1%

FOR MORE ENQUIRIES, KINDLY CALL 07064272729

Re: How To Drag Traffic To A New Facebook Group by darexkey(m): 6:13am On Mar 12, 2018
ziziangel:
Nairalanders...

please, chat me up on 07039359066

(1) (Reply)

I Have Diabolic Traffic Bot And I Want To Use It On Adsense Site / List Of Top 10 Job Titles In The Web Design Industry / Is Ghana Blogging Industry Lacking Proper Keyword Research Or Is Not Saturated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.