Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,793 members, 7,956,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:46 PM

Idris Ajimobi Spotted Praying By The Roadside With His Shoes On - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idris Ajimobi Spotted Praying By The Roadside With His Shoes On (43742 Views)

Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) / El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) / President Buhari At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje's Wedding Ceremony In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idris Ajimobi Spotted Praying By The Roadside With His Shoes On by Iseoluwani: 7:54am On Mar 10, 2018
Hypocrite everywhereq

Re: Idris Ajimobi Spotted Praying By The Roadside With His Shoes On by Parable007: 7:54am On Mar 10, 2018
naija now abeg o how sucks take become shoes naa WA for OP
Re: Idris Ajimobi Spotted Praying By The Roadside With His Shoes On by Pedrocross4568(m): 7:55am On Mar 10, 2018
Mumu sense and mumu people will still buy this shit. Really sorry for my dear country, it's seen our problems have no end at sight

1 Like

Re: Idris Ajimobi Spotted Praying By The Roadside With His Shoes On by cytell56: 7:56am On Mar 10, 2018
Oshatrends:
Governor soon pray openly, beside road in Lagos... It seems election is around the corner

No be only governor soon, na governor sun!!! I don't know what that has got to do with Nigerian, if he likes let him pray on the top of an airplane.!!!
Re: Idris Ajimobi Spotted Praying By The Roadside With His Shoes On by Pat081: 7:56am On Mar 10, 2018
alldbest:
That guy will soon come and ask how this affects the price of garri (that guy that said his girlfriend and the guys she sleeps with always come to finish his garri first b4 jumping on his bed)
lol u dnt u to gt things ooooooo , dat guy dnt knw dat garri b4 sex is good ni now
Re: Idris Ajimobi Spotted Praying By The Roadside With His Shoes On by Pat081: 8:02am On Mar 10, 2018
But I think dey use to do tins at d same time? Why some sitting n only two up ?op u nid slap on ur face n prayer
Re: Idris Ajimobi Spotted Praying By The Roadside With His Shoes On by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:03am On Mar 10, 2018
one of the reason northern Muslims called them pigs, maggots and infidels
Re: Idris Ajimobi Spotted Praying By The Roadside With His Shoes On by msylva2147(m): 8:06am On Mar 10, 2018
kakapa0:

join the winning by subscribing for todays game, call or whatsapp
there's nothing like correct scores here all na luck, stop spamming people because I have tried more than ten people with this stuff of guarantee this guarantee that but all na wash
Re: Idris Ajimobi Spotted Praying By The Roadside With His Shoes On by RexTramadol1: 8:19am On Mar 10, 2018
Right leg looks like stocking

Buh left leg made it a shoe

That settles it, but ds thn no concern me

Make I face front
Re: Idris Ajimobi Spotted Praying By The Roadside With His Shoes On by sassy247(m): 8:30am On Mar 10, 2018
alldbest:
That guy will soon come and ask how this affects the price of garri (that guy that said his girlfriend and the guys she sleeps with always come to finish his garri first b4 jumping on his bed)
dey use garrison swear for the guy

1 Like

Re: Idris Ajimobi Spotted Praying By The Roadside With His Shoes On by letusbepieces: 8:38am On Mar 10, 2018
MEDIA PRAYER

PHOTO OPPORTUNIST!

MORE SHOW OF SHAME

PRESIDENT NEED TO BE A VOLUNTARY OFFICE WITH NO SALARY, LIKE CHARITY WORK.

SO ALL THESE THIEVES CAN REST.
Re: Idris Ajimobi Spotted Praying By The Roadside With His Shoes On by Oasis007(m): 8:39am On Mar 10, 2018
Airtel ain't helping with the free Browsing at all. It's apparent most made their Comments without checking or zooming the Picture.

Islam permits wearing of Shocks, and the Niggä is actually wearing Shocks not Shoes. Those on cheap Browsing are easily identified with their silly submissions.

Finally both OP that made the Post and the Mod that pushes to the FP are big Fòóls!

1 Like

Re: Idris Ajimobi Spotted Praying By The Roadside With His Shoes On by Smooyis(m): 8:39am On Mar 10, 2018
Correct photoshop grin. I can see the shadow of the tricycle parked but not of the men there. I knew for sure that the governor's son would not be so foolish to have his prayers in such place. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Idris Ajimobi Spotted Praying By The Roadside With His Shoes On by blinkmoneyo(m): 8:41am On Mar 10, 2018
moscobabs:
Nairaland moderators are lazy... The op even captioned the headline '"with shoe on" and they can't verify the authenticity of the picture and they push it to front-page?
Is that a shoe or socks? a Muslim with or without senses will never wear shoe to pray

Before you quote me and post rubbish... Know that I'm not a Muslim o
it is allowed for the Muslims to pray with their shoes if it's doesn't contain impurities
Re: Idris Ajimobi Spotted Praying By The Roadside With His Shoes On by nograv: 8:41am On Mar 10, 2018
TeeSeven:
This is absolutely his own cup of tea.
How does this send Buhari back to Daura in a few months time? lipsrsealed

It doesnt I tell you. Nigerians and foolishness sometimes..
Re: Idris Ajimobi Spotted Praying By The Roadside With His Shoes On by ashawopikin(m): 8:48am On Mar 10, 2018
Dat one Na dia wahala
Re: Idris Ajimobi Spotted Praying By The Roadside With His Shoes On by Aldebaran(m): 8:49am On Mar 10, 2018
sabama007:

Op is very high.

All in the name of causing religious battery he posted a picture without looking properly.

The mod who pushed it to FP without verification too is really high on soakaway gas

grin

Lol grin

Wicked grin

2 Likes

Re: Idris Ajimobi Spotted Praying By The Roadside With His Shoes On by Softmojo(m): 8:51am On Mar 10, 2018
This photo was taken at Emir's Palace junction in Kano. probably the Jumaat prayer on the Friday before his wedding.
Re: Idris Ajimobi Spotted Praying By The Roadside With His Shoes On by KIDfurniture(m): 8:54am On Mar 10, 2018
This guy no be Ajimobi son - Florence knack outside give my foolish governor - e no resemble Ajimobi at all- labanese olosho sweet
Re: Idris Ajimobi Spotted Praying By The Roadside With His Shoes On by Abogwara: 8:58am On Mar 10, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
This n1gga ought to be Aregbesola's son. That's socks and not shoes. Please correct the heading.

Thanks for that observation. I almost wanted to comment without looking well. The guy is not on shoes.
Re: Idris Ajimobi Spotted Praying By The Roadside With His Shoes On by BiafraIShere(m): 9:03am On Mar 10, 2018
Little wonder why northerners call them fake Moslems. The dude no wan spoil him swag tongue tongue
Re: Idris Ajimobi Spotted Praying By The Roadside With His Shoes On by HAH: 9:04am On Mar 10, 2018
Those are sock and the truth is one can pray with his shoes on, just go to mosque in Europe especially in winter and see how people pray with their shoes on.
Re: Idris Ajimobi Spotted Praying By The Roadside With His Shoes On by ifeanyi83(m): 9:05am On Mar 10, 2018
And they had to go with a photographer...
Re: Idris Ajimobi Spotted Praying By The Roadside With His Shoes On by eebraa(m): 9:07am On Mar 10, 2018
It's allowed .Nothing wrong with that
Re: Idris Ajimobi Spotted Praying By The Roadside With His Shoes On by Lipscomb(m): 9:14am On Mar 10, 2018
undecided I think something is wrong with you Muslims so because he didn't off his shoe his prayer will not accept Such a damn belief I Wonder why you're not naked when you are pray because the cloth you put on might dirty in one way to others mischievous.
kimond101:

One of the conditions which must be met before starting to pray is to make sure that one's body and clothes and the place in which the Muslim is going to pray are all clean and free of impurities. It was narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) that he used to pray wearing his shoes. Anas ibn Maalik (may Allaah be pleased with him) was asked, “Did the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) pray wearing shoes?” He said, “Yes.” (al-Bukhaari, 386; Muslim, 555). This is to be understood as meaning, so long as there is no impurity on the shoes; if there is any impurity on them then it is not permissible to pray in them. If a person forgets and prays wearing shoes when there is some impurity on them, then he has to take them off when he finds out or remembers. This is because of the hadeeth of Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri who said: “While the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was leading his companions in prayer, he took off his shoes and placed them to his left. When the people saw that, they took off their shoes too. When the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) finished his prayer, he asked, ‘What made you take off your shoes?’ They said, ‘We saw you take off your shoes, so we took ours off too.’ The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, ‘Jibreel (peace be upon him) came to me and told me that there was something dirty on them.’ When any one of you comes to the mosque, let him look and if he sees anything dirty on his shoes, let him wipe them and then pray in them.” (Abu Dawood, 650; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood, 605).

One of the reasons why the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) prayed wearing shoes is to be found in the hadeeth, “Be different from the Jews, who do not pray in their shoes or in their leather slippers (khufoof).” (Abu Dawood, 652; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood, 607). That is regarded as mustahabb for the purpose of differing from non-Muslims, as stated above.

This has to do with the kind of shoes and with the mosque at that time. However if the mosque is furnished with carpeting, then the mosque should be kept clean of shoes, and no one should enter wearing shoes lest the place be made dirty. (Fataawa Samaahat al-Shaykh ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Humayd, p. 81). Moreover the furnishings of the mosque are a waqf which should not be damaged or destroyed, and if dirt gets onto the carpets it will offend those who pray and prostrate on them. Hence no one should enter wearing shoes and walk on the carpets in the mosque in shoes, lest he damage them or make them dirty.

The one who is keen to follow this Sunnah can apply it when praying at home, or when praying in places where there are no furnishings or carpets, such as parks, beaches and out of doors, etc. If this action confuses some of those who are unaware of the Sunnah, he should explain to them that it is Sunnah before he does it, so that they will not find that odd. We ask Allaah to make us among those who adhere to the Sunnah and strive to follow it until He joins us with the author of the Sunnah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) close to the Lord of the Worlds. And Allaah is the Source of strength.

Source: Islamqa
Re: Idris Ajimobi Spotted Praying By The Roadside With His Shoes On by Shafiiimran99: 9:23am On Mar 10, 2018
moscobabs:
Nairaland moderators are lazy... The op even captioned the headline '"with shoe on" and they can't verify the authenticity of the picture and they push it to front-page?
Is that a shoe or socks? a Muslim with or without senses will never wear shoe to pray

Before you quote me and post rubbish... Know that I'm not a Muslim o
It is allowed to pray with
Re: Idris Ajimobi Spotted Praying By The Roadside With His Shoes On by shapman: 9:25am On Mar 10, 2018
Re: Idris Ajimobi Spotted Praying By The Roadside With His Shoes On by Shafiiimran99: 9:27am On Mar 10, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
one of the reason northern Muslims called them pigs, maggots and infidels
Fools rush in where angels fear to tread
Re: Idris Ajimobi Spotted Praying By The Roadside With His Shoes On by Shafiiimran99: 10:00am On Mar 10, 2018
Yes, that is permissible, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) prayed wearing his shoes. In al-Saheeh it is narrated that Abu Sa’eed said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) lead us in prayer whilst he was wearing his shoes, then he took them off [whilst still praying], and the people took their shoes off too. When the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said the Tasleem [at the end of the prayer], they said: “O Messenger of Allaah, you took off your shoes, so we took off our shoes too.” He said: “Jibreel came to me and told me that there was some dirt on them, so I took them off. When any one of you comes to the mosque, let him look at his shoes, and if he sees any dirt on them, let him wipe them. And they can be purified with dust.”

(Narrated by Abu Dawood, no. 650). The point here is that praying in shoes is permissible. It says in the hadeeth: “Be different from the Jews, pray wearing your slippers or shoes.” (Narrated by Abu Dawood, no. 652). But the condition is that the shoes must be taahir (pure, clean). If there is any najaasah (impurity) or dirt on the shoes, then one should not pray wearing them or enter the mosque in shoes, unless he is sure that they are free of impurity or dirt. And Allaah knows best.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Appoints Kenneth Kobani As SSG / Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter / Emeka Ihu Stabbed In The Eye For Preventing Destruction Of Billboard In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.