Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Learn How To Play A Musical Instrument In 3months. - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Learn How To Play A Musical Instrument In 3months. (791 Views)

Shoot A Musical Video For Next To Nothing & Enjoy Free Promo Online & Tv. / Do You Have The Passion To Learn A Musical Instrument. / Learn To Play Musical Instrument In Less Than 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Play A Musical Instrument In 3months. by owoyemi01(m): 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2010
Have you ever dream of learning how to play at least one musical instrument of your choice,
this is quite possible within three months.Classes available on Saxophone, keyboard, Guitar(Lead and bass),trumpet.

Call Owoyemi 08025945586 or 07033236269
Re: Learn How To Play A Musical Instrument In 3months. by browncocos(f): 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2010
can u train kids?
i have 2 kids a 8 yr old and a 2 year old
they want to learn how to play the piano and violin
where are you based?
do you know anyone that can teach them during weekends
thanks
Re: Learn How To Play A Musical Instrument In 3months. by owoyemi01(m): 11:59am On May 03, 2010
Yes, its very possible but I am based here in Lagos.What I'll do is liase with a friend of mine in Abuja to give you a good music teacher around who will teach your kids both piano, violin and even music theory.

Owoyemi.

(1) (Reply)

Produce Your Song For Just 10k ! ! ! / How Would You Rate This Production Quality / Shoot A Music Video & Enjoy Free Online Promo & Promo On Four Major Tv Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.