Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,108 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

TB Joshua’s SCOAN Must Face Trial – Court Rules - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua’s SCOAN Must Face Trial – Court Rules (12741 Views)

TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. / Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua’s SCOAN Must Face Trial – Court Rules by tragergeorge(m): 8:21am On Mar 09, 2018
CuteMadridista:

What sorta nonsense is this? is there a statute of limitation for cases like this?
yes, if your country cannot sentence the looters wen make u de suffer of your rights,and even the notorious Evans no words from them again,then if not for bribe i nor see wetin dem wan do with this case again, abi dem wan jail d pastor or dem wan close d church? The kinda love this man shows if 50% of the ministers in this country shows damr ,then our country will be a better place.....I stand with TB Joshua, what happened its an accident and can happen anywhere, worse had happened wen u nor even hear,come to my town u will see where on going govt project collapsed people died, we nor even hear anything like compensation for the family of the lost souls nor to talk of bringing a case up.......

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s SCOAN Must Face Trial – Court Rules by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 09, 2018
In give no bleeps ambode administration? This one go hard
Re: TB Joshua’s SCOAN Must Face Trial – Court Rules by tragergeorge(m): 8:26am On Mar 09, 2018
Franking:

Keep standing with that crook. How stupid!
call him a crook,I rather have 90% of crook like him that shows the kinda love he shows than having 10% of people like you wen nor be crook,,,,,,I stand gidigba with Papa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua’s SCOAN Must Face Trial – Court Rules by Igba123: 8:28am On Mar 09, 2018
chiddyok:

So we are now blind and deaf because of religion? Over 100 people died, and you are standing with him. It's early ooo bros. No make early morning curse catch you.
dat's how most nigerians reason when they support a man, religion or not. Thousands have lost their lives due to gov't's actions n inactions and ppl are still stupidly n shamelessly standing with buhari.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua’s SCOAN Must Face Trial – Court Rules by CuteMadridista: 8:29am On Mar 09, 2018
tragergeorge:
yes, if your country cannot sentence the looters wen make u de suffer of your rights,and even the notorious Evans no words from them again,then if not for bribe i nor see wetin dem wan do with this case again, abi dem wan jail d pastor or dem wan close d church? The kinda love this man shows if 50% of the ministers in this country shows damr ,then our country will be a better place.....I stand with TB Joshua, what happened its an accident and can happen anywhere, worse had happened wen u nor even hear,come to my town u will see where on going govt project collapsed people died, we nor even hear anything like compensation for the family of the lost souls nor to talk of bringing a case up.......

So you're saying two wrongs would make a right?
Re: TB Joshua’s SCOAN Must Face Trial – Court Rules by tragergeorge(m): 8:54am On Mar 09, 2018
CuteMadridista:

So you're saying two wrongs would make a right?
let's just drop it,this na morning ,you and I know what's up,na money dem de find ,,,if you know how many persons don die for auchi - abj express road,,,and it's still counting ,den u go know say our govt no de in position to file a case against a generous man who was a victim of circumstances due to bad contractor.....
Re: TB Joshua’s SCOAN Must Face Trial – Court Rules by CuteMadridista: 8:59am On Mar 09, 2018
tragergeorge:
let's just drop it,this na morning ,you and I know what's up,na money dem de find ,,,if you know how many persons don die for auchi - abj express road,,,and it's still counting ,den u go know say our govt no de in position to file a case against a generous man who was a victim of circumstances due to bad contractor.....

What you're doing is called "Whatabouism"

"I stole 50,000 Naira and I'm put in prison, what about that guy on my street that stole 1M and is walking about free?" two wrongs can never make a right and every case exists on its own and is independent of other cases
Re: TB Joshua’s SCOAN Must Face Trial – Court Rules by tragergeorge(m): 9:00am On Mar 09, 2018
Igba123:
dat's how most nigerians reason when they support a man, religion or not. Thousands have lost their lives due to gov't's actions n inactions and ppl are still stupidly n shamelessly standing with buhari.
this is not a matter of support, he's good deads speaks for him,,,if all the GOs in this country are like him,the nation will be a little bit better than what we are having now, what happened can happen anywhere,Church, mosque ,private buildings,govt project ,anywhere,it is called accident and mainly caused by bad contractors its just d simple truth,,,,,try to be realistic,
Re: TB Joshua’s SCOAN Must Face Trial – Court Rules by tragergeorge(m): 9:10am On Mar 09, 2018
CuteMadridista:

What you're doing is called "Whatabouism"

"I stole 50,000 Naira and I'm put in prison, what about that guy on my street that stole 1M and is walking about free?" two wrongs can never make a right and every case exists on its own and is independent of other cases
in this case,the man has done nothing wrong ,an accident happened, due to bad contractors, we humans can be heartless, what are saying ,was he the one who ordered the building to collapse so as to kill innocent souls?he was totally on the losing end, innocent souls from his church were lost, come have you lost someone you know before not a relative just a person you used to know, tell me how does that picture looks,,,,,, people died ,people were injured,,,his image was almost tarnished,billions of naira was lost,his faith was shaken, what are you even defending here, he should be jailed or sentenced to death and the church should be closed cos na him pray for d building to collapse, because I nor understand your reason for defending this case that's being brought up after 4yrs

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s SCOAN Must Face Trial – Court Rules by nex(m): 9:27am On Mar 09, 2018
Someone has to go to jail for the 116 lives lost due to greed of a God Of Man who flouted approved building rules.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s SCOAN Must Face Trial – Court Rules by nex(m): 9:29am On Mar 09, 2018
tragergeorge:
in this case,the man has done nothing wrong ,an accident happened, due to bad contractors, we humans can be heartless, what are saying ,was he the one who ordered the building to collapse so as to kill innocent souls?he was totally on the losing end, innocent souls from his church were lost, come have you lost someone you know before not a relative just a person you used to know, tell me how does that picture looks,,,,,, people died ,people were injured,,,his image was almost tarnished,billions of naira was lost,his faith was shaken, what are you even defending here, he should be jailed or sentenced to death and the church should be closed cos na him pray for d building to collapse, because I nor understand your reason for defending this case that's being brought up after 4yrs

PLEASE READ:

"They are facing 110 counts of involuntary manslaughter, while the registered trustees of SCOAN were charged with one count of building without approval."
Re: TB Joshua’s SCOAN Must Face Trial – Court Rules by OyinO: 10:04am On Mar 09, 2018
Good one!
Re: TB Joshua’s SCOAN Must Face Trial – Court Rules by victorazy(m): 10:30am On Mar 09, 2018
Franking:

Keep standing with that crook. How stupid!
na your father be crook hediot...
Re: TB Joshua’s SCOAN Must Face Trial – Court Rules by AnanseK(m): 10:47am On Mar 09, 2018
tragergeorge:
Why not let the victims rest in peace, its over 4 years now, what have they been doing ,oh they just remembered that's a way to fetch out money(bribe) .... I stand with TB Joshua ,,,,like if you do

That’s what impedes our development when serious legal matters are swept under the carpet. The court is right , the synagogue must face the law.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s SCOAN Must Face Trial – Court Rules by AnanseK(m): 10:51am On Mar 09, 2018
tragergeorge:

Stop singing man, they will find out if he is guilty. After all , he assembled all the people and he owned the dangerous building. He had the responsibility of protecting the people in his church. He didn’t protect them despite his claim of having prophetic powers. Let him face the law.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s SCOAN Must Face Trial – Court Rules by ajayidayo2012: 10:51am On Mar 09, 2018
Timmmy:
All I know is that the great judge is at work. Nothing will happen to Scoan as long as the church is of God. The gate of hell shall not prevail over Scoan and the great Prophet T.b Joshua in Jesus name. You are free to abuse me.
you are free to be stupid also

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s SCOAN Must Face Trial – Court Rules by Ranchhoddas: 10:57am On Mar 09, 2018
tragergeorge:
Why not let the victims rest in peace, its over 4 years now, what have they been doing ,oh they just remembered that's a way to fetch out money(bribe) .... I stand with TB Joshua ,,,,like if you do
Your mumu go last.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s SCOAN Must Face Trial – Court Rules by Champele(m): 11:16am On Mar 09, 2018
tragergeorge:
Thunder fire you and your people. May you and your family die in a building collapse caused by TB Joshua and his people, and may we leave you all to rest in peace. foolish Nigerian
Re: TB Joshua’s SCOAN Must Face Trial – Court Rules by tragergeorge(m): 11:25am On Mar 09, 2018
Champele:
Thunder fire you and your people. May you and your family die in a building collapse caused by TB Joshua and his people, and may we leave you all to rest in peace. foolish Nigerian
just see d way you sounding frustrated, na primitiveness de worry you, you just sound like who de 13yrs behind schedule, what happened is an accident and the man is totally on the losing end ,he lost innocent members of his church,so what are you implying e should be jailed or his church should be closed,what his ministry does in this country and neighbouring countries even abroad self,your useless govt that cannot fix your highways that takes innocent lives on a daily basis, cannot do it,even your papa nor fit do for you wetin d man de do for the less privilege, animal farm like you
Re: TB Joshua’s SCOAN Must Face Trial – Court Rules by tragergeorge(m): 11:31am On Mar 09, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Your mumu go last.
you go first your mumu die,I don't talk am before and I go talk am again,na accident happen, so if your papa house collapse and your full family die inside, that na if your mumu papa get house o,and you and your papa travel,as you hear d matter you go come carry your papa go court abi,,,,goat
Re: TB Joshua’s SCOAN Must Face Trial – Court Rules by tragergeorge(m): 11:36am On Mar 09, 2018
nex:

PLEASE READ:

"They are facing 110 counts of involuntary manslaughter, while the registered trustees of SCOAN were charged with one count of building without approval."
so it took dem 4yrs to bring that up,my guy this is 9ja,before you can build a private house sef, I know how much the govt officials go come take with different offices ,not to talk of that kind building, so you go foolishly believe say d man just go de build that structure without approval, com on, even the bad road to my house wen e bad, govt come stop d work wen wan good Samaritan de do to fix am,say e need approval, my guy na money dem de find ,that write up na format
Re: TB Joshua’s SCOAN Must Face Trial – Court Rules by Ranchhoddas: 11:54am On Mar 09, 2018
tragergeorge:
you go first your mumu die,I don't talk am before and I go talk am again,na accident happen, so if your papa house collapse and your full family die inside, that na if your mumu papa get house o,and you and your papa travel,as you hear d matter you go come carry your papa go court abi,,,,goat
I don't waste mental energy on your kind anymore. Ode!
Re: TB Joshua’s SCOAN Must Face Trial – Court Rules by alilatest: 11:55am On Mar 09, 2018
Na wah o
Re: TB Joshua’s SCOAN Must Face Trial – Court Rules by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
ajayidayo2012:
you are free to be stupid also

Thank you and God bless you
Re: TB Joshua’s SCOAN Must Face Trial – Court Rules by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
texazzpete:

Who is the 'he' here? Have i mentioned anybody's name?

Let the prosecution continue. Someone is responsible for those 100+ deaths.

And who do you think was responsible for killing them? The contractors Who used more solid materials above specifications? Let's face it. That building was destroyed by chemical by some unknown people and the whole world know that but here in Nigeria we are used to turning the table of judgement against our enemies. It is well.
Re: TB Joshua’s SCOAN Must Face Trial – Court Rules by Champele(m): 12:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
tragergeorge:
just see d way you sounding frustrated, na primitiveness de worry you, you just sound like who de 13yrs behind schedule, what happened is an accident and the man is totally on the losing end ,he lost innocent members of his church,so what are you implying e should be jailed or his church should be closed,what his ministry does in this country and neighbouring countries even abroad self,your useless govt that cannot fix your highways that takes innocent lives on a daily basis, cannot do it,even your papa nor fit do for you wetin d man de do for the less privilege, animal farm like you
According to you, my father couldn't do what he is doing for the less Mumu viewers to bring in more victims to his less plan church buildings. Well, my father is not a con. I accept the fact about my govt, and it was the same fact that created thus con men called men of God. but I assure you that the present govt is a little bit different from the others, and must do everything possible to bring this men of con to face the consequences of their crimes.
Re: TB Joshua’s SCOAN Must Face Trial – Court Rules by tragergeorge(m): 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2018
Champele:
According to you, my father couldn't do what he is doing for the less Mumu viewers to bring in more victims to his less plan church buildings. Well, my father is not a con. I accept the fact about my govt, and it was the same fact that created thus con men called men of God. but I assure you that the present govt is a little bit different from the others, and must do everything possible to bring this men of con to face the consequences of their crimes.
see normal goat,so you still have faith in this govt?you are just a misery
Re: TB Joshua’s SCOAN Must Face Trial – Court Rules by johnHerba(m): 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adultery And Fornication(consequences And The Way Out) / Are Curses Effective? / Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.