Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Governor David Umahi :I Want The Arrest Of Deputy Chief Of Staff And Appointees - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor David Umahi :I Want The Arrest Of Deputy Chief Of Staff And Appointees (553 Views)

David Umahi: I Also Belong To APC / AA Mohammed: Zip And Buttons Of Deputy Commissioner Of Police, Lagos / Why I Respect Buhari So Much – David Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor David Umahi :I Want The Arrest Of Deputy Chief Of Staff And Appointees by Malizumedia: 6:51am On Mar 09, 2018
According to the persistent venom among the people of Ekpomaka and Inyimagu communities in Ikwo local government areas of Ebonyi state which lives and properties worth millions of naira were reported lost.

Governor David Umahi yesterday ordered the arrest of all political appointees and stakeholders from the warring communities pending the resolution of the crisis.

Governor Umahi in a security meeting with security chiefs and stakeholders from both Ikwo and Abakaliki local government areas of the state at the Executive Council Chambers Abakaliki directed the Commissioner of Police in the State, CP Titus Lamorde to arrest the Deputy Chief of Staff, Prof. Fidelis Okpata, political appointees and stakeholders from the two warring communities.

MORE ON ...... https://malizumedia.com/i-want-the-arrest-of-deputy-chief-of-staff-and-appointees-for-warring-communities/
Re: Governor David Umahi :I Want The Arrest Of Deputy Chief Of Staff And Appointees by colossus91(m): 7:10am On Mar 09, 2018
umahi and trouble 5 and 6
Re: Governor David Umahi :I Want The Arrest Of Deputy Chief Of Staff And Appointees by SadiqBabaSani: 8:22am On Mar 09, 2018
D's Killer Politicians Give Arms To Masses to kill Demselvs

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: US Secretary Of State Who Visited Nigeria, Sacked By President Trump / Why Your Votes Won't Count in 2019 election / Buhari’s Private Information Was Hacked- Cambridge Analytica Whistle Blower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.