Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

How A Facebook User Was Scammed Of #1000 At Victoria Island (must Read) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Facebook User Was Scammed Of #1000 At Victoria Island (must Read) (13945 Views)

US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics / Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent / Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Facebook User Was Scammed Of #1000 At Victoria Island (must Read) by chuckdee4(m): 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
He's lucky it was only N1000
Re: How A Facebook User Was Scammed Of #1000 At Victoria Island (must Read) by Nicklaus619(m): 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
Ojukokoro tongue

2 Likes

Re: How A Facebook User Was Scammed Of #1000 At Victoria Island (must Read) by Mandrake007(m): 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
when you think you're smart but actually foolish.

4 Likes

Re: How A Facebook User Was Scammed Of #1000 At Victoria Island (must Read) by 400billionman: 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
grin Greed
Re: How A Facebook User Was Scammed Of #1000 At Victoria Island (must Read) by Jabioro: 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
Greediness sense kill you,you be bereau de change inside bus? So you exchanged #1000 for $100 at what exchange rate? #350 to a dollar..you're a confirmato mumu..

3 Likes

Re: How A Facebook User Was Scammed Of #1000 At Victoria Island (must Read) by maballack(m): 12:08pm On Mar 09, 2018
you are the fraudster ,
Re: How A Facebook User Was Scammed Of #1000 At Victoria Island (must Read) by pero45: 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2018
Please take dis for sense

1 Like

Re: How A Facebook User Was Scammed Of #1000 At Victoria Island (must Read) by JAZES(m): 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2018
lol...your greed made u got served. Ole barawo
Re: How A Facebook User Was Scammed Of #1000 At Victoria Island (must Read) by nonix22(m): 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
LEARNER grin
Re: How A Facebook User Was Scammed Of #1000 At Victoria Island (must Read) by Ybbcmams1(m): 12:17pm On Mar 09, 2018
Hmmmmmmmm naaaijjja
Re: How A Facebook User Was Scammed Of #1000 At Victoria Island (must Read) by Sterope(f): 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2018
Greed

You must have daydreamt how you would have spent that 30k

1 Like

Re: How A Facebook User Was Scammed Of #1000 At Victoria Island (must Read) by Ipisi(m): 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
Only 1K and you dey make noise.... mtchewwwww

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWo003pI8_g
Re: How A Facebook User Was Scammed Of #1000 At Victoria Island (must Read) by Goalnaldo(m): 12:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
See Wetin greed cause
Re: How A Facebook User Was Scammed Of #1000 At Victoria Island (must Read) by boyjo: 1:04pm On Mar 09, 2018
amani63:
#1000 and this idiot is complaining

You must be crazy

And Nl moderator how on earth is this educative or how is it News.

It`s damn educative.
I could have done same on compassionate grounds.
As per, agree to take it, change it to naira, and give the balance to the France guy.

(Of course, I know now that from the story, they would have probably driven off as soon as i get down from the bus, which of course I initially would not have suspected.)

1 Like

Re: How A Facebook User Was Scammed Of #1000 At Victoria Island (must Read) by Goalnaldo(m): 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
amani63:
#1000 and this idiot is complaining

You must be crazy

And Nl moderator how on earth is this educative or how is it News.

Re: How A Facebook User Was Scammed Of #1000 At Victoria Island (must Read) by petluvsu(m): 1:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
U to be scammer. U shd be caught for patronizing them. Where s d Police

1 Like

Re: How A Facebook User Was Scammed Of #1000 At Victoria Island (must Read) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2018
Greed will always be the undoing of the scammed.
Re: How A Facebook User Was Scammed Of #1000 At Victoria Island (must Read) by armadeo(m): 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
The guy is the thief. How can you collect 100 dollars in exchange for 1k and you feel karma won't Bleep u up quick.

That's greed on a whole new level.

1 Like

Re: How A Facebook User Was Scammed Of #1000 At Victoria Island (must Read) by anthonyuncle(m): 2:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
cooljust 1k & u are crying. dz ur story is an embarrassment to Lagos scammers and scammees

1 Like

Re: How A Facebook User Was Scammed Of #1000 At Victoria Island (must Read) by SporaD8: 2:51pm On Mar 09, 2018
YhungPablo:
Same thing was about to happen to me one time.. I drop at obalende around 8pm.. A guy approach me that he's from Cotonou. And he's going one place dat doesn't exist in Lagos island.. I told him to tell d maruwa man.. They'll know there.. He said they don't.. As we' were talking another guy approach and said what's going on.. I explained to him.. The first guy said he's a new comer here .. He speaks French small to deceive me.. So I believed him small. So he said he brought a lot of phones to lag to sell he ship it.. So custom seized it.. He pointed at obr story building that that's the place d goods is.. But as I lived in island I don't know if custom house is there.. But due to those big story building without name.. It myt be true.. So he said he first needs to pay those Helper that helped him with his goods to d custom place.. D other guy convinced me .so I brought out the last money in my pocket . I gave him.. He stroll up.. He came back fast.. So he said d secret should between I
The guy and him . so I agree.. He said he will give me Samsung s7 and one iPhone x.. The other guy said wow .this guy na ase.. We should adhere to him.. So he said since he doesn't here Yoruba but d custom people speaks Yoruba.. He said I should follow him there.. I said no. So he said. If I have any phone with me to show dem.. So dey will understand what he meant there since he wants to collect d phone for us.. In my mind . I was saying last thing.. Coz I heard similar experience before and my phone gone.. so Iook around to see if people dey ..so incase dey snatch my phone and run.. I ssha use my hand to hold it... So he realised I'm not responding again. That's how I said in not interested again.. D other guy try to convince me..but no.. I left to go and call my big bros at home. When I reach up.. I turn back to goan challenge demm.but they were no where to be found.. Another experience happen at TBS.. Qoute me if u want me to say that too.
Rule of Survival on Lagos road.
Lesson 1, Once someone walk up to you(fine girls included) and starts narrating tales by moonlight; If on the road - cross to the other side. If in bus - play deaf.
Lesson 2, A total stranger showing too much familiarity - please keep your fecking distance.
Lesson 3, A restless fellow passenger - On no condition must you lose sight of his hands or better still, change seat ASAP. BRB

3 Likes

Re: How A Facebook User Was Scammed Of #1000 At Victoria Island (must Read) by Klington: 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2018
osho free na him go kee you
Re: How A Facebook User Was Scammed Of #1000 At Victoria Island (must Read) by symbianDON(m): 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2018
YhungPablo:
Same thing was about to happen to me one time.. I drop at obalende around 8pm.. A guy approach me that he's from Cotonou. And he's going one place dat doesn't exist in Lagos island.. I told him to tell d maruwa man.. They'll know there.. He said they don't.. As we' were talking another guy approach and said what's going on.. I explained to him.. The first guy said he's a new comer here .. He speaks French small to deceive me.. So I believed him small. So he said he brought a lot of phones to lag to sell he ship it.. So custom seized it.. He pointed at obr story building that that's the place d goods is.. But as I lived in island I don't know if custom house is there.. But due to those big story building without name.. It myt be true.. So he said he first needs to pay those Helper that helped him with his goods to d custom place.. D other guy convinced me .so I brought out the last money in my pocket . I gave him.. He stroll up.. He came back fast.. So he said d secret should between I
The guy and him . so I agree.. He said he will give me Samsung s7 and one iPhone x.. The other guy said wow .this guy na ase.. We should adhere to him.. So he said since he doesn't here Yoruba but d custom people speaks Yoruba.. He said I should follow him there.. I said no. So he said. If I have any phone with me to show dem.. So dey will understand what he meant there since he wants to collect d phone for us.. In my mind . I was saying last thing.. Coz I heard similar experience before and my phone gone.. so Iook around to see if people dey ..so incase dey snatch my phone and run.. I ssha use my hand to hold it... So he realised I'm not responding again. That's how I said in not interested again.. D other guy try to convince me..but no.. I left to go and call my big bros at home. When I reach up.. I turn back to goan challenge demm.but they were no where to be found.. Another experience happen at TBS.. Qoute me if u want me to say that too.
I don quote you....oya say that one too grin

1 Like

Re: How A Facebook User Was Scammed Of #1000 At Victoria Island (must Read) by donsheddy1(m): 3:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
Funny Enough, he's the Idiot.
Re: How A Facebook User Was Scammed Of #1000 At Victoria Island (must Read) by Stbobbylee: 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2018
Abeg nobody scamed you.. No ur greediness killed u.. Thank ur stars it was only 1k
Re: How A Facebook User Was Scammed Of #1000 At Victoria Island (must Read) by newoffer: 4:20pm On Mar 09, 2018
If u are born in Lagos and u fall for dis kind story, then u are a fool.

Only Greedy people dey fall for cheap stories
Re: How A Facebook User Was Scammed Of #1000 At Victoria Island (must Read) by ameri9ja: 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
Made me really lol
Re: How A Facebook User Was Scammed Of #1000 At Victoria Island (must Read) by Pylony(m): 5:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
Mumu greedy man

Re: How A Facebook User Was Scammed Of #1000 At Victoria Island (must Read) by chiraqDemon(m): 9:03pm On Mar 09, 2018
Aderewah:
That is why smart lagosians mind their business
as in eh. It's not like he was the only one in the bus. Maybe it's like he's one of those ppl that do overfriendliness and will be gisting and offering help.. me if I enter bus it's my earpiece I don't even want to hear bullshit. The guy sef didn't even have sense that if the $100 was real, the driver would have preferred to take the deal himself? Plus if ur story just starts with "I just came from" then I will just tell u I'm not interested.
Re: How A Facebook User Was Scammed Of #1000 At Victoria Island (must Read) by paparazzi1987(m): 5:06am On Mar 10, 2018
you are the real 419 and greedy fella here grin grin

Converting $100 to useless 1000 Naira just like that undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

OPC, NSCDC Arrests 4 Suspected Kidnappers In Ibarapa, Oyo State / I Have Good News Today! My Mom Has Been Released From SARS / Student Impersonates Emir Sanusi, Demands N1.8m From Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.