Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] (7258 Views)

Learn How To Make At Least $5 Dollars Daily Online For Free!!!!!. / How I Started Making $25 Daily Online from a 5k investment / How I Am About To Make $100 Million- Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by vickkybaba(m): 1:34am On Mar 12, 2018
Olorunbigvictor@gmail.com
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by elucydate: 10:31am On Mar 12, 2018
morgan2pp:

I have registered already and my username is morgantwop

kindly confirm as I await the next info

I apologize for the late response.

I have confirmed your registration and sent the ebook guide download link to your email.
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by elucydate: 10:39am On Mar 12, 2018
humbleme99, mistercharles

I have replied your PM.

Register an account on the link then come here to post the username you used to register and I will send you the ebook guide download link.

The website you registered an account on is where you'll make money by following the instructions in the ebook guide.
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by elucydate: 10:51am On Mar 12, 2018
knowyaself2, hotaffiliatequeen, dariusbryne

I have confirmed your registration and sent the ebook guide download link to your email.

If you have any question regarding any aspect of the ebook guide, feel free to post them on the Nairaland thread and I will address them.
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by morgan2pp: 10:55am On Mar 12, 2018
elucydate:

I apologize for the late response.

mail received thanks alot
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by elucydate: 11:16am On Mar 12, 2018
Bobbyjay001:

there are many links there. don't know which to click pls.

Uh, the ebook guide download link should be the 15 mb attached file on the email.

If you have any specific question regarding the content of the guide ask away.
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by MrsAnyanwu(f): 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
lisachichee@yahoo.com
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by adomuwiner(m): 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
adomu2009@gmail.com
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by elucydate: 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
flawless09, tafiya, OlufemiOAP, virginboy90, Lucwaizy, Promxy94, humbleme99, Otenzy, Bobbyjay001, SalemPrince, mooyi, vickkybaba

I have sent the registration link to your email.

Register an account on the link then come here to post the username you used to register and I will send you the ebook guide download link.

The website you registered an account on is where you'll make money by following the instructions in the ebook guide.
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by fargo(m): 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
ovbioba.king@gmail.com
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by elucydate: 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
MrsAnyanwu, adomuwiner, ovbioba.king@gmail.com

Sent, check your mail.

Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by marvixlinx(m): 5:40am On Mar 13, 2018
Linusmels@gmail.com Please send the registration link.
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by elucydate: 8:01am On Mar 13, 2018
marvixlinx:
Linusmels@gmail.com
Please send the registration link.

Sent

Check your email.

Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by kayoade09: 10:10am On Mar 13, 2018
elucydate:
Sent

knowyaself2, kayoade09, mikeybrainy

Check your email.

kayoade09
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by mooyi: 11:11am On Mar 13, 2018
Pls send the ebook to me i Have registered with the username Sunice my mail is obinnaemeh7@gmail.com
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by elucydate: 11:58am On Mar 13, 2018
kayoade09, mooyi

If you have any question regarding any aspect of the ebook guide, feel free to post them on the Nairaland thread and I will address them.
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by deafeyez: 12:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
elucydate:
CONTENT OF THE EBOOK GUIDE

Everything you need to know and everything you'll need in order to successfully promote your 'gpt' referral link is included in the ebook guide. Here's what the ebook guide contains:

1. File folder that contains 57 images you will use for the facebook ad and facebook page you'll create.

2. Text file that contains 12 ad text description, 12 ad headlines, 20 facebook page names all of which you can copy and paste to use in creating effective facebook ad and facebook page. Also in the text file are two sample posts for your facebook page that you can either modify or use like that to create posts on your facebook page for better result.

3. Text file that shows you free ways to promote your 'gpt' referral link.

4. GPT Promo Guide .pdf and .doc version. Written in the guide are:
i. Detailed steps with images on how to create the needed facebook page.

ii. Facebook ad payment methods for Nigerians and how to get them

iii. Steps to setting up facebook ad payments

iv. Detailed steps with example images on how to create effective facebook ad using the simplified version.

HOW TO GET THE EBOOK GUIDE FOR FREE

As an exclusive offer to Nairalanders I am giving the guide out for. Elsewhere I am selling it for 2k. To get the ebook for free follow these procedure:

1. Register on the the recommended 'gpt' website through my referral link. Drop you email or PM me to request for the referral link.

2. After registering mention me / post on this thread or send me an email [oswellue@yahoo.com] indicating the username you used to register on the 'gpt' website and I will send the ebook guide to your email.

With this way, you'll get the ebook guide at no cost. You'll still get to make the same amount of money as you'll make if you registered on the website directly.

kipesokari@gmail.com
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by elucydate: 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
deafeyez:

kipesokari@gmail.com

Sent

Check your email.
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by BrotherBlood1: 7:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
I have registered. Please send me the ebook. My username is Litemonk.
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by collinsonsky(m): 1:34am On Mar 14, 2018
elucydate:
CONTENT OF THE EBOOK GUIDE

Everything you need to know and everything you'll need in order to successfully promote your 'gpt' referral link is included in the ebook guide. Here's what the ebook guide contains:

1. File folder that contains 57 images you will use for the facebook ad and facebook page you'll create.

2. Text file that contains 12 ad text description, 12 ad headlines, 20 facebook page names all of which you can copy and paste to use in creating effective facebook ad and facebook page. Also in the text file are two sample posts for your facebook page that you can either modify or use like that to create posts on your facebook page for better result.

3. Text file that shows you free ways to promote your 'gpt' referral link.

4. GPT Promo Guide .pdf and .doc version. Written in the guide are:
i. Detailed steps with images on how to create the needed facebook page.

ii. Facebook ad payment methods for Nigerians and how to get them

iii. Steps to setting up facebook ad payments

iv. Detailed steps with example images on how to create effective facebook ad using the simplified version.

HOW TO GET THE EBOOK GUIDE FOR FREE

As an exclusive offer to Nairalanders I am giving the guide out for. Elsewhere I am selling it for 2k. To get the ebook for free follow these procedure:

1. Register on the the recommended 'gpt' website through my referral link. Drop you email or PM me to request for the referral link.

2. After registering mention me / post on this thread or send me an email [oswellue@yahoo.com] indicating the username you used to register on the 'gpt' website and I will send the ebook guide to your email.

With this way, you'll get the ebook guide at no cost. You'll still get to make the same amount of money as you'll make if you registered on the website directly.
Collinsiheka@gmail.com
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by collinsonsky(m): 1:36am On Mar 14, 2018
Collinsiheka@gmail.com
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by popeejosh: 5:44am On Mar 14, 2018
Popeejosh@gmail.com
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by mooyi: 7:55am On Mar 14, 2018
Tanx have gotten the eBook my question is can I use $5 to start running the Facebook ad and start seeing results
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by Ubijus1(m): 9:16am On Mar 14, 2018
nwankwochidi5@gmail.com
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by elucydate: 9:27am On Mar 14, 2018
mooyi:
Tanx have gotten the eBook my question is can I use $5 to start running the Facebook ad and start seeing results

If you are being billed in dollars, the minimum you can spend per day would be $1. If you select the option to run the ad for 7 days, that means $7 is what you'll spend. As long as you follow the targeting instruction in the ebook and get 'defined' audience, the ad cost will be low.

As for getting result, the answer is yes. If you use the headlines, ad text descriptions and images available in the ebook guide, most of those who click through should end up signing up. And since your ad targeted people from tier one countries, they would be able to easily go on to earn money on the website.
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by BIXYBABE: 9:42am On Mar 14, 2018
oyewoleabisola80@gmail.com
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by BIXYBABE: 9:47am On Mar 14, 2018
elucydate:
humbleme99, mistercharles

I have replied your PM.

Pls help me also...... oyewoleabisola80@gmail
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by elucydate: 10:08am On Mar 14, 2018
popeejosh, collinsonsky

Sent

Check your email.
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by elucydate: 10:15am On Mar 14, 2018
deafeyez:

kipesokari@gmail.com

Check your email.

Clear browser cookies, try registering using a different email and username.
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by suzzyrims: 10:30am On Mar 14, 2018
folasadeorimolade@gmail.com
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by elucydate: 10:35am On Mar 14, 2018
BIXYBABE:

Pls help me also...... oyewoleabisola80@gmail

Sent

Check your email.
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by Bobbyjay001(m): 11:19am On Mar 14, 2018
elucydate:
flawless09, tafiya, OlufemiOAP, virginboy90, Lucwaizy, Promxy94, humbleme99, Otenzy, Bobbyjay001, SalemPrince, mooyi, vickkybaba

I have sent the registration link to your email.

registered.

username: Bobbyjay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are Your Achievements In 2007? / Tradermoni Records Success In The North Central / Dangote To Commence Operations In Fertiliser Plant In First Quarter 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.