Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

I Need A Loan Of 100k To Be Paid In 6months. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need A Loan Of 100k To Be Paid In 6months. (2287 Views)

Get Richer While Asleep With Landinvest . 27% On Your Investment In 6months / Become Nigeria's Next Ice Block Business Millionaire In 6months / LandBanking Investment: Earn 20% ROI In 6months Wt Insurance Cover! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Loan Of 100k To Be Paid In 6months. by Nickigold(f): 8:59am On Mar 09, 2018
I am.an.Ond holder have been at home for a year without a job...please I want to start a business of hair extension sales in bulk..dere are alot of salons in my vicinity who go as far to get it in bulk..though I do some buying and selling with just 5k...I buy some goods in bulk and sell it to dem in affordable price.. Till now they are still asking me when am.going to start the business.. please sir/ ma...I need a loan of 100k to start the business little by little..I will install mentally pay the loan monthly for 6months...because there is alot of gain and beauty and hair extension product...I am familiar with expression,amigos company factory.I will.go and pick the items..and sell wholesale and retailer...How I budget to spend the money
Shop: 30k( shop in part of ikorodu that I stay cost 30k)
little furniture 15k: to hang the product
Goods#55k:...Hair extension,wig,weavon,attachment,hair relaxer different types,hair cream..Eye pencil,ear rings...
Please help.me for God sake...
Re: I Need A Loan Of 100k To Be Paid In 6months. by Nickigold(f): 5:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
Expertpick:
If you need loan for your business please check my signature

I Dnt stay around Ajah axis...I stay in ikorodu
Re: I Need A Loan Of 100k To Be Paid In 6months. by Desultan(m): 8:56am On Mar 10, 2018
Your phone number.
Re: I Need A Loan Of 100k To Be Paid In 6months. by Desultan(m): 8:57am On Mar 10, 2018
You can post or email your phone number.
Re: I Need A Loan Of 100k To Be Paid In 6months. by Nickigold(f): 9:03am On Mar 10, 2018
thank u very much have email it to u..
Re: I Need A Loan Of 100k To Be Paid In 6months. by sammyhands: 10:49am On Mar 10, 2018
I like the business idea (and tempted) but it seems this account was only created (in January) to solicit for assistance.
I wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: I Need A Loan Of 100k To Be Paid In 6months. by joskad2002(m): 11:18am On Mar 10, 2018
Call and it visit Fewchore finance company ltd for the most flexible loan. You would never regret meeting and dealing with them. They have been tested and passed
Re: I Need A Loan Of 100k To Be Paid In 6months. by mayorjosh(m): 11:33am On Mar 10, 2018
I need this kinds of assistance to from anybody.

My dad who pays my fees is critically ill and I don't want to add to his already heavy budget

I just need a 100k loan to start a business and I will payback in six months so that I can start my business

Any document I am willing to tender or any obligations I am willing to fulfill please
someone help

I am a student of oou ago iwoye and I reside in ikeja Lagos
Re: I Need A Loan Of 100k To Be Paid In 6months. by Nickigold(f): 12:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
sammyhands:
I like the business idea (and tempted) but it seems this account was only created (in January) to solicit for assistance.
I wish you all the best

it doesn't matter if my account is created som months ago..have been on this platform for a while even.before I created account... please don't look that criteria to decide whether to help me or not...please help

1 Like

Re: I Need A Loan Of 100k To Be Paid In 6months. by Trueseed(m): 6:44pm On Mar 10, 2018
My Brother I will give an advise don't ever start a business with a loan, it will put you under pressure and remember you are taking a risk. Unforseen circumstances could occur. It will be better if you can rally around families and friend that can afford to give you or help you with what they have. Start from the little you have and watch your business grow gradually.
Re: I Need A Loan Of 100k To Be Paid In 6months. by vickodedon(m): 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2018
I need a loan of 20k to be repaid after 1month
Re: I Need A Loan Of 100k To Be Paid In 6months. by U1(m): 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
vickodedon:

For wetin?
Re: I Need A Loan Of 100k To Be Paid In 6months. by bkuranga(m): 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
vickodedon:

for?
where do u stay?
Re: I Need A Loan Of 100k To Be Paid In 6months. by vickodedon(m): 12:01am On Apr 07, 2018
bkuranga:

for?
where do u stay?
For an investment.
Kogi
Re: I Need A Loan Of 100k To Be Paid In 6months. by vickodedon(m): 12:02am On Apr 07, 2018
U1:

For wetin?
To run project
Re: I Need A Loan Of 100k To Be Paid In 6months. by vickodedon(m): 7:18am On Jul 15, 2019
For rent. Niger state
bkuranga:

for?
where do u stay?

(1) (Reply)

How I Earn $2 Daily / Let CALA AI Comfort You For Your EDAI Woes! / I Need A Loan Of 30,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.