Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Urgently.. In Need Of 100k For Business To Be Paid In 6months - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Urgently.. In Need Of 100k For Business To Be Paid In 6months (260 Views)

Can A Salary Of ₦100k Sustain A Decent Apartment In Lagos? / My Landlord Gave Me 6months Quit Notice When My Rent Will Due In 6months Time / PAY IN 6MONTHS: 4bedroom Luxury Terrace Duplex For Sale In Ajah, Lekki Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgently.. In Need Of 100k For Business To Be Paid In 6months by Nickigold(f): 9:14am On Mar 09, 2018
I am.an.Ond holder have been at home for a year without a job...please I want to start a business of hair extension sales in bulk..dere are alot of salons in my vicinity who go as far to get it in bulk..though I do some buying and selling with just 5k...I buy some goods in bulk and sell it to dem in affordable price.. Till now they are still asking me when am.going to start the business.. please sir/ ma...I need a loan of 100k to start the business little by little..I will install mentally pay the loan monthly for 6months...because there is alot of gain and beauty and hair extension product...I am familiar with expression,amigos company factory.I will.go and pick the items..and sell wholesale and retailer...How I budget to spend the money
Shop: 30k( shop in part of ikorodu that I stay cost 30k)
little furniture 15k: to hang the product
Goods#55k:...Hair extension,wig,weavon,attachment,hair relaxer different types,hair cream..Eye pencil,ear rings...
Please help.me for God sake...

(1) (Reply)

Learn All The Secrets About Mini Importation Business And How To Make Good Cash / Rent 10m/year Fully Furnished Apartment Flat In Maitama / Urgent! Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.