Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

BBNaija: Alex Removes Her Top, Bares Boobs On Live TV - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Alex Removes Her Top, Bares Boobs On Live TV (81888 Views)

BBNaija: Alex Suffers Nip Slip On Live Eviction Show / BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) / #BBNaija: Alex Had An Abortion At 16 In SS3. Sandra Asogwa Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Alex Removes Her Top, Bares Boobs On Live TV by krushdripper(m): 6:02pm On Mar 09, 2018
lagosmp3:

The way you hate it... Some love it
People that love that show are just like people that praise buhari.. senseless!
Re: BBNaija: Alex Removes Her Top, Bares Boobs On Live TV by crayon001(m): 7:22pm On Mar 09, 2018
I don't see any breast there ooo. What I see looks like an abscess. If that's a grown lady's boobs, am sorry.
Re: BBNaija: Alex Removes Her Top, Bares Boobs On Live TV by sirusX(m): 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
sexymoma:
wetin me i know be say.. all these bbnaija contestants weren't picked from the street, including efe.
Dem sabi pple wey sabi pple wey link dem to bbnaija, look at dem.. politics everywhere.
one more thing.. i can't watch this bbnaija, everything is acting, it's been played.

You for talk say...
Them get somebody
Somebody wey get somebody
Somebody wey like somebody
Somebody somebody somebody
Oya take it...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Alex Removes Her Top, Bares Boobs On Live TV by Nate187: 8:29pm On Mar 09, 2018
this one and her dirty boobs
Re: BBNaija: Alex Removes Her Top, Bares Boobs On Live TV by BerryAnny(m): 9:11pm On Mar 09, 2018
Onijagidijagan:
Na dis kinda thing dey thrill the Nigerian youth of today, which suggests the future of the country is doomed completely.

What interest Nigerian youths of this day are Alcoholic drinks, weed, nudes, tribalism, money (without sweat) amongst others.

why can't they turn this show to scientific or discovery show?
You lots are just too dumb and hypocritical for my liking. The United States, Britain and all other major countries you people always make references to also do host reality shows in their respective countries. In fact,it is from them the clue of BBN comes from. If you ain't interested in it,then STFU and face front. Must the world always revolves around your wants? We love BBN and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it than your useless rantings that doesn't pass Nairaland.
Don't forget to vote Teddy A. Bless up!!!
Re: BBNaija: Alex Removes Her Top, Bares Boobs On Live TV by BerryAnny(m): 9:16pm On Mar 09, 2018
krushdripper:
People that love that show are just like people that praise buhari.. senseless!
I think you are the stupid and senseless one. You are just displaying your stupidity on a public forum anyhow. You are attacking people because of what they derive joy and interest in.
Re: BBNaija: Alex Removes Her Top, Bares Boobs On Live TV by Ellabae(f): 12:26am On Mar 10, 2018
All of una dey look for the breast. Lol. Na wa for una.
Re: BBNaija: Alex Removes Her Top, Bares Boobs On Live TV by krushdripper(m): 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
BerryAnny:

I think you are the stupid and senseless one. You are just displaying your stupidity on a public forum anyhow. You are attacking people because of what they derive joy and interest in.
People like you are the problem of Nigeria. The I.Q of anyone that digs into that pathetic programme is clearly visible to me.
Re: BBNaija: Alex Removes Her Top, Bares Boobs On Live TV by krushdripper(m): 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
BerryAnny:

You lots are just too dumb and hypocritical for my liking. The United States, Britain and all other major countries you people always make references to also do host reality shows in their respective countries. In fact,it is from them the clue of BBN comes from. If you ain't interested in it,then STFU and face front. Must the world always revolves around your wants? We love BBN and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it than your useless rantings that doesn't pass Nairaland.
Don't forget to vote Teddy A. Bless up!!!
Chickens and eagles are both birds but there is a striking difference between both, a chicken possessing chicken wings can never fly like an eagle....

As Nigerians, we have far more important things for the youthful to occupy thier minds with than something as pathetic as bbn or whatever you call it.. A nokia java cannot support the app of a tecno android, wake up your ideas!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr. Chinyere Ohiri: Willie Willie 1980s Horror Film Actor / Tacha & Mercy Eke: Are These The Hottest Girls On #bbnaija 2019? / Channels Showing Soft P.o.r.n On Gotv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.