Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,836 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

My Money Is Hanging Between First Bank & Skye Bank - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Money Is Hanging Between First Bank & Skye Bank (785 Views)

Polaris (skye) Bank USSD Codes For Transfer, Airtime Subscriptions And Payments / Skye Bank Past Questions And Answers (practice Here) / Skye Bank Rewards Skye Rainbow Essay Competition Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Money Is Hanging Between First Bank & Skye Bank by ManEnough: 9:36am On Mar 09, 2018
I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong section. I don't know the right section to post it.

So I used my Skye Bank ATM card on a First Bank ATM machine at Ijede on December 9, 2017. I keyed in my details and asked for N20,000. I heard my money being counted but the machine failed to pay me, with a screen message that read "temporarily unable to dispense cash". But I received a debit alert on my phone immediately.

I was told it would be reversed within 24 hours. When nothing happened I went to Skye Bank Ikorodu to fill a complaint form. They told me to wait for ten days. I've been to Skye Bank times without number and all their Business Manager finally told me was that they can't reimburse me because First Bank claimed I collected the money from the ATM. But this is totally false.

I'm in a confused situation. My 20k has been hanging between these two banks for the past 4 months and there's no hope of me getting my money in the nearest future.

I need advice please. 20k is a huge amount to me to just loose like that. What next should I do to get my money back. Please help me. Thanks to you all.
Re: My Money Is Hanging Between First Bank & Skye Bank by Thebrightest(m): 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
ManEnough:
I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong section. I don't know the right section to post it.

So I used my Skye Bank ATM card on a First Bank ATM machine at Ijede on December 9, 2017. I keyed in my details and asked for N20,000. I heard my money being counted but the machine failed to pay me, with a screen message that read "temporarily unable to dispense cash". But I received a debit alert on my phone immediately.

I was told it would be reversed within 24 hours. When nothing happened I went to Skye Bank Ikorodu to fill a complaint form. They told me to wait for ten days. I've been to Skye Bank times without number and all their Business Manager finally told me was that they can't reimburse me because First Bank claimed I collected the money from the ATM. But this is totally false.

I'm in a confused situation. My 20k has been hanging between these two banks for the past 4 months and there's no hope of me getting my money in the nearest future.

I need advice please. 20k is a huge amount to me to just loose like that. What next should I do to get my money back. Please help me. Thanks to you all.
Dem don use your money balance account. Hehe

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With Stress Using The Right Tools / Dear Mr President. / Full Video: Police Arraign Dino Melaye On Stretcher; Gets N90 Million Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.