Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

"I Love My New Man And I Submit To Him" -- Tonto Dikeh Reveals New Romance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Love My New Man And I Submit To Him" -- Tonto Dikeh Reveals New Romance (1059 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) / An Actress Is In Dubai With Her Friend's Husband - Tonto Dikeh Reveals / Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Love My New Man And I Submit To Him" -- Tonto Dikeh Reveals New Romance by JAYTUNEZ(m): 10:07am On Mar 09, 2018
Ace Nollywood actress and philanthropist Tonto Dikeh who was previously married to Churchill Olakunle has hinted that she is with another man.

In her recent post she had declared that she is a powerful yet brilliant, soft but yet very strong and she makes her money herself.

Since after undergoing her plastic surgery, she has been flaunting this new body to the face of all, and she looks dazzling in the artificial frame.

“I am a woman i am bold i am smart i am brave i am powerful i am brilliant i am courageous i am perfect in my own way i exude grace i am soft yet sooo strong i am a force to reckon i am a brand i am a mother i am educated i am ambitious i am a career woman i am a boss i make my own iwn money i love to help others i speak and stand with authority. I love a man and i submit to him too. I am a woman i am king tonto” she wrote.

The self-acclaimed born again Tonto had issued that she never felt as if she was married during her stay with ex-husband Churchill saying he was married to some other lady.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/03/i-love-my-new-man-and-i-submit-to-him.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: "I Love My New Man And I Submit To Him" -- Tonto Dikeh Reveals New Romance by Yomzzyblog: 10:08am On Mar 09, 2018
Ok
Re: "I Love My New Man And I Submit To Him" -- Tonto Dikeh Reveals New Romance by stefanweeks: 10:09am On Mar 09, 2018
Who cares?

Biatch please the world dont revolve around you.
Re: "I Love My New Man And I Submit To Him" -- Tonto Dikeh Reveals New Romance by Ekiseme(m): 10:15am On Mar 09, 2018
It's all good, as long as you are happy.
Re: "I Love My New Man And I Submit To Him" -- Tonto Dikeh Reveals New Romance by Ekiseme(m): 10:15am On Mar 09, 2018
stefanweeks:
Who cares?

Biatch please the world dont revolve around you.
go and hide jare
Re: "I Love My New Man And I Submit To Him" -- Tonto Dikeh Reveals New Romance by stefanweeks: 11:26am On Mar 09, 2018
Ekiseme:
go and hide jare

4ck Off

Donkey.
Re: "I Love My New Man And I Submit To Him" -- Tonto Dikeh Reveals New Romance by Liliyann(f): 11:32am On Mar 09, 2018
Sister I advise you know this new guy very well before you leap into marriage to avoid stories that touch or better still remain single.

(1) (Reply)

My Ex-lover Hit My Range Rover With His Okada – Actress Lizzy Anjorin / 'so Na Person Sitdown Do This Thing?' - Watch The Moment Cee-c Ripped Her Dress / Amber Rose Celebrates Son As He Graduates From Pre-school (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.