Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

How To Create A Google My Business Page And Get It Verified In Minutes - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create A Google My Business Page And Get It Verified In Minutes (1712 Views)

Buy And Sell Your Facebook Page And Group...only Serious Client Needed / Facebook Page And 1k Instagram Account For Sale / USA Adsense Requesting For Tax Verification? Get It Verified! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create A Google My Business Page And Get It Verified In Minutes by olamideyelo: 10:31am On Mar 09, 2018
Are you a small business owner? Here is why you need a Google My Business page and what you need to get your page verified in just a few minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED_zhzbKB3U

This is the second part of the Google My Business Page verification series, in this video, I will be walking you through the processing of creating and verifying the Google My Business page for your business. If you like this video please like, favorite and share with your friends to show your support - it will go a long way. If there is something you'd like to see me discuss on the channel, don't hesitate to tweet at me about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJtEdJOYk2Y
Re: How To Create A Google My Business Page And Get It Verified In Minutes by Doerstech(m): 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
Good one OP

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Google My Business Page And Get It Verified In Minutes by olamideyelo: 1:00pm On Mar 09, 2018
Thank you
Doerstech:
Good one OP
Re: How To Create A Google My Business Page And Get It Verified In Minutes by iamlammy234: 6:41am On Oct 11, 2018
I tried this but the video call verification wasn't available, any other tips?

(1) (Reply)

For Web Designers And Web Developers Only! / Be My Partner In My New Upcoming Site ( Snapshot Included) / 90k Instagram Page For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.