Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Welder Scatters 13-Year-Old Worker's Head With Padlock Over N200 Spilled Honey - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Welder Scatters 13-Year-Old Worker's Head With Padlock Over N200 Spilled Honey (31655 Views)

Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son / Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures / Woman Sets Man On Fire In Delta Over N200 Debt, He Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welder Scatters 13-Year-Old Worker's Head With Padlock Over N200 Spilled Honey by oluwaahmed: 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:
Afonja miscreant

Probably wanted to mine the skull

That is ehn these guys don't joke with skull matter. Small thing them Don break/mine ur skull
Tufiakwa afonjas

1 Like

Re: Welder Scatters 13-Year-Old Worker's Head With Padlock Over N200 Spilled Honey by ifyalways(f): 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
Frustration and aggression everywhere
Re: Welder Scatters 13-Year-Old Worker's Head With Padlock Over N200 Spilled Honey by emotionroll(m): 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2018
Aibuckher:
Yoruba muslims wicked sha
Are you dis foolish!....most u bring tribe into dis mata??

1 Like

Re: Welder Scatters 13-Year-Old Worker's Head With Padlock Over N200 Spilled Honey by Willykoro(m): 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
Title says scatter head, body says break head, anyway he is a welder so he will join it back..
Re: Welder Scatters 13-Year-Old Worker's Head With Padlock Over N200 Spilled Honey by innocential3032(m): 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
Sowie to rasay alimi n to the master,dnt hit ur son anytin on d head talkmore of another man child.thankio as yhu heed to my advice
Re: Welder Scatters 13-Year-Old Worker's Head With Padlock Over N200 Spilled Honey by kingchris30(m): 1:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
Everybody is angry in this country
Re: Welder Scatters 13-Year-Old Worker's Head With Padlock Over N200 Spilled Honey by phreakabit(m): 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
Afonjite!
Re: Welder Scatters 13-Year-Old Worker's Head With Padlock Over N200 Spilled Honey by Aibuckher(m): 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
emotionroll:
Are you dis foolish!....most u bring tribe into dis mata??
You just sounded like your father, wicked ppl grin grin grin
Re: Welder Scatters 13-Year-Old Worker's Head With Padlock Over N200 Spilled Honey by emotionroll(m): 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2018
Aibuckher:

You just sounded like your father, wicked ppl grin grin grin
Reciv brain in Jesus name.
Re: Welder Scatters 13-Year-Old Worker's Head With Padlock Over N200 Spilled Honey by Chochovini: 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
eleojo23:
Too many people with anger issues these days.

I think it is related to the frustration caused by the present state of the economy
I have same observation too. Just look at people‘s faces everywhere, looks like everyone is about crying, why? Haaaard condition. However, that does not give anyone the right to transfer his or her aggression on another just like that na. Haba!
Re: Welder Scatters 13-Year-Old Worker's Head With Padlock Over N200 Spilled Honey by KingGBsky(m): 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2018
Chai! He wanted to mine his skull.
Re: Welder Scatters 13-Year-Old Worker's Head With Padlock Over N200 Spilled Honey by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
PearlStreet:
Use padlock on another person's head?

The boy should be enrolled into a Lagos State skill acquisition centre and his callous master should be sent into a Federal Prison preferably Yola Prison.

why prompt you to say Yola prison?
Re: Welder Scatters 13-Year-Old Worker's Head With Padlock Over N200 Spilled Honey by anthonyuncle(m): 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
Rachelsblog:

Abiodun said that he only hit Rasaq’s head with a padlock just to warn him to desist from such an act. He said that he never meant to injure the lad.

Rachelsblog:

Abiodun said that he only hit Rasaq’s head with a padlock just to warn him to desist from such an act. He said that he never meant to injure the lad.

Rachelsblog:

seriously?
just to warn him?
Re: Welder Scatters 13-Year-Old Worker's Head With Padlock Over N200 Spilled Honey by Aibuckher(m): 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
emotionroll:
Reciv brain in Jesus name.

Re: Welder Scatters 13-Year-Old Worker's Head With Padlock Over N200 Spilled Honey by Gkemz: 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2018
Anger is very bad and can land one into a serious trouble. If he had controlled his emotions, he wouldn't have hit and inflicted such a serious wound on his apprentice just because of common 200naira worth of honey.
Re: Welder Scatters 13-Year-Old Worker's Head With Padlock Over N200 Spilled Honey by Gucciboss: 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2018
MrValentineIF:
dragged Abiodun was dragged to the police station.

Lol
Re: Welder Scatters 13-Year-Old Worker's Head With Padlock Over N200 Spilled Honey by dexterush(f): 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
Please house I need your vote to help our cutie brings the Cusson Baby Moments 5 2018 CROWN � � � home.
To vote baby Justin, just click on the link and and vote

Have a great & Blessed weekend as you do so. Thanks

http://p7tre.emv3.com/HP?b=WNelWWz-QOy5bL1q9sLkxCAVar6opNAJvRn-pNVBSPTMlJAAb9JvR09aMBSLfTiO&c=OmOmP0FefpZy3ywUsA5QRA

Re: Welder Scatters 13-Year-Old Worker's Head With Padlock Over N200 Spilled Honey by PearlStreet(m): 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2018
ImmaculateJOE:

why prompt you to say Yola prison?

The transport fare to visit him in Yola would discourage his family members from visiting him.

2 Likes

Re: Welder Scatters 13-Year-Old Worker's Head With Padlock Over N200 Spilled Honey by maasoap(m): 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2018
What a useless father, abandoned your 13 years old boy with a stranger for over a year without showing up! Why did you show up now?
I have not seen my father since 2017. The last time I spoke with my father was when he had an accident.
Re: Welder Scatters 13-Year-Old Worker's Head With Padlock Over N200 Spilled Honey by maasoap(m): 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
Aibuckher:
Yoruba muslims wicked sha
Unlike ibo Christians who are angels on earth. Except that sometimes they do engage in kidnapping, drugs counterfeiting, high ways armed robbery, hard drugs trafficking as well as our dear famous baby factories. Ibo Christians are indeed white angels with pure hearts. Wickedness is a strange thing in their blood.

Re: Welder Scatters 13-Year-Old Worker's Head With Padlock Over N200 Spilled Honey by DEBJOCH1(m): 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2018
What a heading, " Neighbour Scatter"
Re: Welder Scatters 13-Year-Old Worker's Head With Padlock Over N200 Spilled Honey by Aibuckher(m): 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2018
maasoap:

Unlike ibo Christians who are angels on earth. Except that sometimes they do engage in kidnapping, drugs counterfeiting, high ways armed robbery, hard drugs trafficking as well as our dear famous baby factories. Ibo Christians are indeed white angels with pure hearts. Wickedness is a strange thing in their blood.
Oh you're wonderful but I don't understand your logic.

Re: Welder Scatters 13-Year-Old Worker's Head With Padlock Over N200 Spilled Honey by Flochat: 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
WhatsApp me to get daily tips on prediction and make money, they are good odds.. you get one day free trial with me and if you are interested in my game you can subscribe... chat me up WhatsApp: 08051688372
Re: Welder Scatters 13-Year-Old Worker's Head With Padlock Over N200 Spilled Honey by vision2050: 7:56pm On Mar 09, 2018
Some people are evil. Mad man, can he treat his child like that? He should be jail undecided
Re: Welder Scatters 13-Year-Old Worker's Head With Padlock Over N200 Spilled Honey by mechanics(m): 8:08pm On Mar 09, 2018
wicked father.
Re: Welder Scatters 13-Year-Old Worker's Head With Padlock Over N200 Spilled Honey by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:28pm On Mar 09, 2018
most Yoruba men look malnourished diz days.. does it mean hunger and famine is seriously taking effect in Oduduwa republic the head breaker should be feed to animals in Lagos zoo
Re: Welder Scatters 13-Year-Old Worker's Head With Padlock Over N200 Spilled Honey by jimcaddy(m): 12:05am On Mar 10, 2018
So much frustration in the land.. Oga Jamiu the welder dey vex onto say business no dey move forward. And Mama Jamiu dey house wan collect money for soup.. My guy smash padlock on top that poor boy head. Fresident Vuhari. See what you av caused..
Re: Welder Scatters 13-Year-Old Worker's Head With Padlock Over N200 Spilled Honey by vioment: 12:14am On Mar 10, 2018
Nothing but 5 years.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun College Of Health Staff Arrested For Raping Student (Photo) / Ritualists Den Uncovered In Afon, Kwara State (Photos) / Bandits Kill Pastor Leviticus Makpa & His 2-Year-Old Son In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.