Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

How I Became An Oil Dealer Without Owning A Filling Station - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Became An Oil Dealer Without Owning A Filling Station (382 Views)

How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh / Detailed Advice In Starting A Filling Station In Nigeria / How I Became An Oil Dealer Without Owning A Filling Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Became An Oil Dealer Without Owning A Filling Station by Nelson247: 11:06am On Mar 09, 2018
we appreciate all those who took their time to listen to the Radio Interview this morning and for those who have book a place to attend the Seminar tomorrow Saturday 10th of March.
For those who missed the Radio Interview, you can also take advantage by coming to the seminar tomorrow where you listen to live testifiers of how people have made a FORTUNE from this.
Venue: 3, Awolowo Road, opposite Ikeja Local Govt, by Along B/stop, Ikeja Kagos. Time:11am prompt
This place will be filled to the brim so come early and take your seat. For more information, contact me on whatsapp number 08185009554.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

If You Wish Make Money Legitimately, Read This / Partner With A Money Transfer Service And Be The ATM In Your Community! / Coconuts Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.