Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:00 PM

Call For Vendors And Suppliers (must Be Prepared To Follow The Rules) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Call For Vendors And Suppliers (must Be Prepared To Follow The Rules) (429 Views)

FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) / I'm Frustrated! This Egwusi Soup That I Prepared Quarrels With Water. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call For Vendors And Suppliers (must Be Prepared To Follow The Rules) by nokomy07: 11:30am On Mar 09, 2018
[center][/center]
Dear Admin hi,
I wish to introduce our company EkoFarmersMart, No.46 Benson Road,Akerele Suru-Lere,Lagos and www.EkoFarmer'sMart.com.
We are a premium Nigerian agricultural (Livestock and whole grain wheat meal) processing and marketing brands owner and business entity with capacity to facilitate agric-related development for farmers, owners of agricultural related brands and for the communities of Agric-farming and food's processing and packaging companies from Nigeria; as our principal area on interest and focus.

Our chain of stores are located in 6 major regions within Lagos and we are enlisting and calling for Vendors and suppliers who are willing to comply to our terms and have there brands featured on our shelves and among the brands we export and sold online on all our portals which will be published by May 2018; to our loyal consumers locally and stores in Middle-East,UK and USA and also access the Lagos state government platforms available locally and at all high commission Nigeria is represented. Please find it convenient to reach by email:info@ekofarmersmart.com and
our facebook other social media page,
and my mobile line is 07033285854.
https://www.facebook.com/pg/Ekofarmers-mart-Surulere-1525117697580657/about/

(1) (Reply)

Kubwa 2/1 Akpu Vs Gbazango Extension Akpu / What Will You Give Your Loved Ones This Christmas And New Year Season???? / Caterers In Akure Lets Connect!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.