Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

The Entity And The Kettle: Question For Islamic Scholars - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Entity And The Kettle: Question For Islamic Scholars (476 Views)

Why Do Muslims Hate Paul Even When Islamic Scholars Accept Paul As A Messenger? / COVID-19 And Muslims In Nigeria- Nigerian Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs / Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Entity And The Kettle: Question For Islamic Scholars by Mrchippychappy(m): 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2018
Salaam brothers. Peace be unto you.

I came across a verse in the quran and I have been trying to learn more about it.

Here is the verse below

An entity calling itself "Gabriel" gave him the award:

"..the apostle of Allah said ‘Gabriel bought a kettle from which I ate and I was given the power of sexual intercourse of 40 men”

(Sunnah Al Tabaqat 1:438).

After drinking from "Gabriel's" kettle, the "prophet" was able to perform sexual wonders:

Anas b. Malik narrated that:

“the Prophet use to have sexual relations with all his wives in one night, and that time he had 9 wives”

(Sahih Al Bukhari 7:142).

I would really appreciate if our muslim scholars in the house would explain this verse or chapter better for people like myself.

Peace be unto you all. Salaam
Re: The Entity And The Kettle: Question For Islamic Scholars by Mrchippychappy(m): 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
Can anyone please explain this properly so that I can understand?

Salam
Re: The Entity And The Kettle: Question For Islamic Scholars by tintingz(m): 7:41pm On Mar 10, 2018
Lol... hmmmmm

How can i get this divine kettle?
Re: The Entity And The Kettle: Question For Islamic Scholars by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
tintingz:
Lol... hmmmmm

How can i get this divine kettle?

Oh you know about this? Can you please teach me more?
Salam
Re: The Entity And The Kettle: Question For Islamic Scholars by usermane(m): 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
Salaam.

That is not Quranic verse. God, are people this clueless about Islam?

That is an Hadith or reported speech supposedly from Muhammad.

(1) (Reply)

Firaoun And Sufi Have The Same Aqeedah / For Scarves Of Various Designs And Textures? / Only If The Non-muslims Can Open This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.