Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos (28768 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating / El-Zakzaky Spotted In A Plane Heading To India For Medical Treatment (Photos) / MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos by MonPro: 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
komekn:

Tell me a great nation that is landlocked

Switzerland, Oya kome the ewedu man shift goal post we dey wait. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos by sharpsecret: 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2018
he is a hero...he fought 4 what he believed in.,kanu didnt force him to come out with him..u cant run frm ur roots..i wil rather die 4 my belief than deny my belief and live a coward life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos by sharpsecret: 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2018
and you are?
Re: IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos by Emycord: 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
anaton:
Dey way this Igbo youths d carry Biafra for head like gala.E bi like say this Biafra go make sense.I can see passion,love and die hard commitments and even courage.Make I no lie that's how great nations are built.

Biafra carry go!
THATS ONE ELEMENT THAT NIGERIA LACK WE OFTEN DISAGREE ON ALMOST EVERYTHING FROM COLONIAL MASTERS SLAVERY LIFE DEATH. BUDGETS CORRUPTION INDEPENDENCE ELECTIONS. MILITARY. BOKO. SENATE. RELIGION. EVEN ON GOD. EVEN WHEN OTHERS INSULT US WE ARE STILL DIVIDED ABOUT IT. THE ONLY PLACE WE SEEMS TO SPEAK AS ONE IS WHEN SUPER EAGLES ARE ON DUTY FOR 90 MINUTES. BUT BEFORE YOU SHOUT YES. WAIT TILL OKOCHA MISSES A PENALTY THEN YOU WILL KNOW HE IS "INYAMIRI"
UNTIL AHMED MUSA MISSES OPEN NET ONLY THEN WILL YOU KNOW HE IS "ABOK.I"
WAIT TILL YAKUBU OR TAYE TAIWO MISSES A CHANCE AND YOU KNOW HE IS AFONJA
THE BIBLE SAYS A HOUSE DIVIDED AGAINST ITSELF CANNOT STAND

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos by oluwaahmed: 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
Even with his injuries he finds joy in being IPOB and rocking their regalia, that is hard core patriotism. If Nigerians were as patriotic as IPOB all our corrupt politicians would have been exiled or killed. Is it not China that passed death sentence for corrupt activities? If the youths were patriotic we would have pushed for that law and watch Nigeria arrange itself.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos by gidgiddy: 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2018
abes:
Did he travel with his Biafran passport?

Passport only shows the nationality you hold

It does not show the nationality you would rather hold

That a person holds a Nigerian passport does not mean they want to be Nigerian, it only means that they dont yet have a choice yet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos by chuks34(m): 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2018
anaton:
Dey way this Igbo youths d carry Biafra for head like gala.E bi like say this Biafra go make sense.I can see passion,love and die hard commitments and even courage.Make I no lie that's how great nations are built.

Biafra carry go!

All hail biafra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos by brownhawk: 4:33pm On Mar 09, 2018
officialMarcTimi:
Afonjas will be praying for his death
belive me I'm knacking my head on the wall that the soldiers missed his testicles
Re: IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos by akiOYIBO: 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2018
This is all a nation needs- passion, love, sacrifice. Men and women took bullets for Biafra. This nation will be great.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos by gidgiddy: 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
brownhawk:
belive me I'm knacking my head on the wall that the soldiers missed his testicles

You should knacking your head that the same Soldiers are currently helping the Herdsmen massacre your people in Benue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos by brownhawk: 4:45pm On Mar 09, 2018
gidgiddy:

You should knacking your head that the same Soldiers are currently helping the Herdsmen massacre your people in Benue
dont worry time will decide not u
Re: IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos by highchief1: 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
ehie:
i dont see scars, i see badges of honour, get well , we are all in the struggle for freedom whether we know it or not
whats working you
Re: IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos by MonPro: 5:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
brownhawk:

Why.. is it because he opposed your gworo-chewing Fulani masters? grin
Re: IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos by anaton(m): 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
komekn:

Tell me a great nation that is landlocked

Switzerland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos by Bishop4real: 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2018
gidgiddy:

You're mistaken. Check the dictionary meaning of secession and you will see that secession is not something anyone can 'ask' for.

Secession means 'pulling out' without asking.

IPOB is asking for the same thing Zik and co asked for (via referendum) the only difference is that the British were too civilised to hold people against their will, whereas Nigerians are not civilised to that extent.

What was Kanu saying here: http://dailypost.ng/2017/05/31/biafra-im-fighting-secession-igbos-nigeria-nnamdi-kanu/.

Meanwhile, the dictionary defines secession thus:

secession
sɪˈsɛʃ(ə)n/
noun
the action of withdrawing formally from membership of a federation or body, especially a political state.
"the republics want secession from the union"
synonyms: withdrawal, break, breakaway, separation, severance, schism, apostasy, leaving, quitting, split, splitting, disaffiliation, resignation, pulling out, dropping out, desertion, defection
"the republic's secession from the Soviet Union"
historical
the withdrawal of eleven southern states from the US Union in 1860, leading to the Civil War.
singular proper noun: Secession; noun: the Secession

Can you "withdraw formerly" without asking & probably getting approval? That was one of the reasons why Ojukwu was resisted bcoz he "withdrew informally".

Note that IPOB has always maintained that they are Biafrans not Nigerians. Then the question arises: who should organize the referendum you are talking about? Can Nigeria organize referendum for "non Nigerians"?

By the way, which passport did the young man travel with? Which nationality did he claim?

Daalu

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos by OnyeOGA(m): 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
GoroTango:
Absolutely irrelevant to this thread
cc; lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos by Sagay212: 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
I hope supreme fan yogo leader kanu contributed money for his follower to travel for treatment. After leading his ipod miscreants astray, the coward fled to ghana to hide, eat pizza and phuck Ghanaian oloshos with big ukwu. God will judge him.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos by LZAA: 5:25pm On Mar 09, 2018
OnyeOGA:
cc; lzaa

Re: IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos by LZAA: 5:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
Sagay212:
I hope supreme fan yogo leader kanu contributed money for his follower to travel for treatment. After leading his ipod miscreants astray, the coward fled to ghana to hide, eat pizza and phuck Ghanaian oloshos with big ukwu. God will judge him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos by OnyeOGA(m): 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
[quote author=LZAA post=65699307][/quote]
grin
Sai Cow!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos by komekn(m): 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
gidgiddy:
Zik, Awolowo, Macauley, Benson, Aminu Kano, Eyo Ita, Okpara where a group of young men who went to the British and asked for the independence of Nigerians from the British. Today, Nigerians celebrate it on the 1st of October every year.

IPOB is a group of people went to Nigeria and asked for the independence of Biafrans from Nigeria

They got shot at, arrested,tortured, killed snd declared a terrorist group.

Zik and co were dealing with the civilised British who knew that it is wrong to hold people against their will.

But IPOB/MASSOB and Kanu are dealing with uncivilised Nigerians who believe that the unity of Nigeria is "set in concrete"

Thats why I like IPOB, they stand by their own. Despite being shot and killed, despite never killing anybody, despite being arrested and tortured, despite all the dehumanising treatment they recieve from the authorities, they refuse to give up their God given right to self determination. They refuse to give their dream of freedom.

All the other organizations that took up arms and killed people such as OPC, Boko Haram, Herdsmen and Niger Delta militants, they got money, amnesty, Chieftaincy titles, training programmes, cattle colonies, goverment negotiations, and many more.

IPOB who did not take up arms and destroy lives and property like them, they get Python dance and terrorist tag

That is Nigeria for you

A messed up country where Government only understands the language of violence.

Kudos to IPOB for not following the "Nigerian way"

Safe journey to India bro, there is no sarcrifice that is too big for one's freedom. Get well and come come back to join the struggle for our self determination.

May Chukwu Okike be praised

Why doesn't IPOB that has the overwhelming undivided support of the entire East. Become a political party win all the LGA, state governorship, house of assembly, Senate and representatives elections.

In that scenario you will without the spilling of one drop of blood create your landlocked El Dorado. Through due political democratic process.

However, the possibility exists that IPOB may just about win only one LGA election.

In that case they can be termed a bunch of delusional hooligans seeking to impose thier ideology over the majority by force and therefore an illegal terrorist group.

The options are very simple contest election and win.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos by LZAA: 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
OnyeOGA:
grin Sai Cow!
grin grin
Re: IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos by komekn(m): 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
MonPro:

Switzerland, Oya kome the ewedu man shift goal post we dey wait. cheesy

The confidential bankers paradise and haven for dubious acquired assets.

What's so great about Switzerland in any case maintaining neutrality in everything never supporting anything.

I disagree.
Re: IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos by Lipscomb(m): 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2018
grin how many time they shot him
Re: IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos by lakesider(m): 6:00pm On Mar 09, 2018
Can you stop spreading fake news .
I can confirm 1000000% that is not a gun shot injury .
Re: IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos by Follygunners: 6:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
ehie:
i dont see scars, i see badges of honour, get well , we are all in the struggle for freedom whether we know it or not

Another Porkie! angry
Re: IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 09, 2018
GoroTango:
Are you a member of the IPOB terrorist organization? Be careful lest you get shot too

Damn!

Are Fulani herdsmen terrorists?

Just reply with either yes or no without explaining to me.
Re: IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos by brownhawk: 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
MonPro:

Why.. is it because he opposed your gworo-chewing Fulani masters? grin
no.its merely because he didn't get the full treatment he was asking for. But who knows, next time it might be you

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos by lilytender: 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
officialMarcTimi:
Afonjas will be praying for his death

No way! We may fight on the internet and curse each other on the internet, but we Yorubas never ever wish Igbos death. If and when you hear us say it, it's just because we are angry at that moment. Yorubas love Igbos especially Igbo girls tongue tongue but we shall never be on the same political platform nor have the same political interest.
Re: IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos by Bishop4real: 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
gidgiddy:

Passport only shows the nationality you hold

It does not show the nationality you would rather hold

That a person holds a Nigerian passport does not mean they want to be Nigerian, it only means that they dont yet have a choice yet.

Grammer...

Which nationality did he indicate on the series of forms he filled? Which one is possibly reflecting on his Nigerian passport? Biafran, I suppose?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos by Sagay212: 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
[quote author=LZAA post=65699333][/quote]

Re: IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos by MonPro: 6:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
brownhawk:
no.its merely because he didn't get the full treatment he was asking for. But who knows, next time it might be you

your muslim dumboharist opinion is useless, you can cry against IPOB till you die off like this your rotten-toothed aboki brother called Buhari daji, it won't change anything? grin

BTW how brownish is your gworo tooth? ;cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari / Governor Ayo Fayose And Helen Paul Pictured Together / Amaechi: Wike Hiding Wanted Militants, Cultists In Govt House-the Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.