Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

"Senator Ademola Adeleke's Dancing Habit An Embarrassment To Nigeria" - Group - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Senator Ademola Adeleke's Dancing Habit An Embarrassment To Nigeria" - Group (30595 Views)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing At Dangote Daughter's Wedding (Video) / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing And Spraying Dollars At A Party(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Senator Ademola Adeleke's Dancing Habit An Embarrassment To Nigeria" - Group by Vickymarz: 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
slip of the hand right?
Re: "Senator Ademola Adeleke's Dancing Habit An Embarrassment To Nigeria" - Group by Vickymarz: 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2018
[quote author=Originalsly post=65696690] ;slip of the hand right?
Re: "Senator Ademola Adeleke's Dancing Habit An Embarrassment To Nigeria" - Group by temiprinciple(m): 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2018
dey wan kill him talent...you should not forget he is an accidental senator
Re: "Senator Ademola Adeleke's Dancing Habit An Embarrassment To Nigeria" - Group by brojoshua: 6:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
What do you get when you appointed tugs, criminals and looters as your leaders

1 Like

Re: "Senator Ademola Adeleke's Dancing Habit An Embarrassment To Nigeria" - Group by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
bobokeshington:
bad bele people make una sharap there.....

I am looking for to seeing the dancing senator featured in any Davido's music video as a vixen....

I'm laughing hysterically here. Your comment is crazy! cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Senator Ademola Adeleke's Dancing Habit An Embarrassment To Nigeria" - Group by Uniqueteco(m): 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
WhiteSoup:
grin

At least he have something to offer.
What have the dullard have to offer?

I does not knows why Nigeria people will not knows where to contribute their own quota rather than showing stupidity everywhere
By the way, your grammar is more annoying than the dancing senator. If the likes of you are the future of Nigeria, then it's a shame the future is dead on arrival. Dear grammarian, you have sucessfully killed English.

1 Like

Re: "Senator Ademola Adeleke's Dancing Habit An Embarrassment To Nigeria" - Group by Brightglory77: 6:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
midolian:
u dey mind that one? by his moniker, you should know he is just one "directionless" clown cheesy cheesy
I can't laugh alone.The guy is from another world .
Re: "Senator Ademola Adeleke's Dancing Habit An Embarrassment To Nigeria" - Group by titiforever: 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
Agadi na gwo ofe.
Re: "Senator Ademola Adeleke's Dancing Habit An Embarrassment To Nigeria" - Group by aspirebig: 7:40pm On Mar 09, 2018
Then recall him if possible...this press brief wont change anything.
Re: "Senator Ademola Adeleke's Dancing Habit An Embarrassment To Nigeria" - Group by mechanics(m): 8:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
But his people are not complaining, they should leave him alone o.
Re: "Senator Ademola Adeleke's Dancing Habit An Embarrassment To Nigeria" - Group by petenweke: 8:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
He is just an idiot
Re: "Senator Ademola Adeleke's Dancing Habit An Embarrassment To Nigeria" - Group by kazyhm(m): 8:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
Buffalowings3:
The fvcker is dancing away his tenure grin
No sponsored bill to show for it
Re: "Senator Ademola Adeleke's Dancing Habit An Embarrassment To Nigeria" - Group by deebrownneymar: 8:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
All these useless crooked groups used to attack oppositions. Wetin concern them? Who tell you say Nigerians are complaining? Nitwits!
Re: "Senator Ademola Adeleke's Dancing Habit An Embarrassment To Nigeria" - Group by Annie939(f): 8:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
he think that is what they sent him there to do, always dancing like a mad man he should clap for himself rubbish.
Re: "Senator Ademola Adeleke's Dancing Habit An Embarrassment To Nigeria" - Group by deomelllo: 9:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
WhiteSoup:
grin

At least he have something to offer.
What have the dullard have to offer?

I does not knows why Nigeria people will not knows where to contribute their own quota rather than showing stupidity everywhere

lmao @ Igbos....

Dance is all Igbos need from a public official...

grin grin grin
Re: "Senator Ademola Adeleke's Dancing Habit An Embarrassment To Nigeria" - Group by sunbilor(m): 9:10pm On Mar 09, 2018
MzMe:
What is their business? Taking panadol for the senator's headache... mtcheew.
Noted
Re: "Senator Ademola Adeleke's Dancing Habit An Embarrassment To Nigeria" - Group by Harfisco(m): 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
Ede is now referred to as home of the dancing senator
Re: "Senator Ademola Adeleke's Dancing Habit An Embarrassment To Nigeria" - Group by daniwise(m): 9:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
[quote author=Facebooker post=65696625]When I see him, I Imagine his dick size

I just wana suck and go, That's all smiley
[/qluote]

Y dont you want to hv sense?na wa o
Re: "Senator Ademola Adeleke's Dancing Habit An Embarrassment To Nigeria" - Group by kennymartinz(m): 9:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
useless senator
Re: "Senator Ademola Adeleke's Dancing Habit An Embarrassment To Nigeria" - Group by Kingbusssy(m): 10:20pm On Mar 09, 2018
Pierohandsome:
u mean u does not knows?

U murdered english bro. Go school u no gree go , yet u are part of those shouting 'buhari show ur certificate'

That one deep o bro
Re: "Senator Ademola Adeleke's Dancing Habit An Embarrassment To Nigeria" - Group by Omotoyosi98(m): 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
So are they telling him to hate what he loves doing because he is nw a senator...that's some people's problem,they don't know who they really are...if u want to contribute meaningfully to the nation's development then go get ur PVC if u don't have one cos currently there is ntin meaningful about Nigeria until after 2019...so my dear senator,cntinue to dance jare bt if his dancing offends you,biko go and hug transformer o,go and hug live wire
Re: "Senator Ademola Adeleke's Dancing Habit An Embarrassment To Nigeria" - Group by jimcaddy(m): 11:57pm On Mar 09, 2018
You must be very stupid... Do you even know the meaning of what you are saying? Shebi we are not serious in this country. Everything is a joke in Nigeria. So let us dance and dance...
Re: "Senator Ademola Adeleke's Dancing Habit An Embarrassment To Nigeria" - Group by justy15: 12:40am On Mar 10, 2018
Of all the germane issues surrounding the polity ranging from herdsmen, BH, Fulani oligarchy cabals holding the country to Ransome you are here wagging your mouth over a self fulfilled man making himself happy. Jealousy is a very serious epidemics more contagious than HIV n AIDS
Re: "Senator Ademola Adeleke's Dancing Habit An Embarrassment To Nigeria" - Group by Dollabiz: 1:14am On Mar 10, 2018
hmmm
Re: "Senator Ademola Adeleke's Dancing Habit An Embarrassment To Nigeria" - Group by Ugoeze2016: 1:15am On Mar 10, 2018
Someone cannot do exercise in peace again?

Meanwhile see my signature below
Re: "Senator Ademola Adeleke's Dancing Habit An Embarrassment To Nigeria" - Group by kanosalami: 2:02am On Mar 10, 2018
Pierohandsome:
u mean u does not knows?

U murdered english bro. Go school u no gree go , yet u are part of those shouting 'buhari show ur certificate'
you no dey see d name wey him carry give himself "whitesoup"
Re: "Senator Ademola Adeleke's Dancing Habit An Embarrassment To Nigeria" - Group by bullofafrica: 6:44am On Mar 10, 2018
what do you expect from someone who is out there to represent his pocket, its only nigeria you see all manner of stupid character in high places. I weep for this country.
Re: "Senator Ademola Adeleke's Dancing Habit An Embarrassment To Nigeria" - Group by AlwaysUltraPad: 10:49am On Mar 10, 2018
He's such an embarrassment. I saw one clip of him, I hid my face.
He should come and win again in 2019. If not for death, how can this lunatic replace senator ishaka adeleke?

Shapeless man.
Re: "Senator Ademola Adeleke's Dancing Habit An Embarrassment To Nigeria" - Group by emilyone(f): 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
AlwaysUltraPad:
He's such an embarrassment. I saw one clip of him, I hid my face.
He should come and win again in 2019. If not for death, how can this lunatic replace senator ishaka adeleke?

Shapeless man.
grin
Re: "Senator Ademola Adeleke's Dancing Habit An Embarrassment To Nigeria" - Group by kruusy: 12:43am On Mar 14, 2018
the person wey issue dis warning to dis senator... sabi vocab die

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington / Bola Tinubu Commissions Ebonyi State Governor's Lodge, Abuja / PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.